What's new

India still second fastest growing economy, Chidambaram says

Congress has kept india divided and poor and starving for last 6 decades...thats their achievement. And it suits them if india stays poor otherwise they will start loosing their vote bank.

So are you saying that India will continue to stay poor with congress as they hand out welfare benefits to stay in power? And people will continue to vote them in because they are addicted to the freebies? If this is the case, than India will continue to stay poor.

So are you saying that India will continue to stay poor with congress as they hand out welfare benefits to stay in power? And people will continue to vote them in because they are addicted to the freebies? If this is the case, than India will continue to stay poor.

See it is something like this: Congress doesn't work. It doesn't want to work because working requires dedication and responsibility to a large extent.

Instead, its so-called leaders sit and discuss which community to target and divide from rest of the country. It can be caste based or tribal status for ultra-rural areas.

Then as the election comes, they send their representatives to hand out blankets, meals and other such temporary things, sometimes even laptops, alcohol and other incentives. These people then in exchange vote for them.

And since the proportion of voters-to-non-voters is very low, Congressis win, coupled with a lot of paid-media channels and self-boasting media so-called intellectuals.

While NDA is not the picture perfect government, it has done a lot in the country. Even the ruling government accepts the level of infrastructure development especially roadways in India was done maximum between 1999-2004 under Vajpayee (BJP) rule. What India enjoyed from 2004-2008 was as a result of robust working done by the previous NDA regime.

well done congress...you have successfully derailed Indian economy. While chinese economy slowed down as it is maturing and entering into a consumption cycle, Indian economy is being killed in its infant state itself. Feel like shooting these congi basturds!!:sniper:

BJP or Congress is fine, but lets hope that the third front doesn't come to power. Imagine Mayawati or someone from CPI as PM...

Are you Fooking serious!!!??? :cuckoo:

Haven't they done enough damage to the country already?:pissed:

What are you vouching for them for? Wait till PLA and PA occupies India?

Third Front is out of the game altogether. They're not coming.

But NO.

NO more Congress.

I cannot simply let a bunch of colonial era toilet cleaners ruin my country; a country that my 7 cousins and real brothers daily risk their lives to protect in the armed forces.

See it is something like this: Congress doesn't work. It doesn't want to work because working requires dedication and responsibility to a large extent.

Instead, its so-called leaders sit and discuss which community to target and divide from rest of the country. It can be caste based or tribal status for ultra-rural areas.

Then as the election comes, they send their representatives to hand out blankets, meals and other such temporary things, sometimes even laptops, alcohol and other incentives. These people then in exchange vote for them.

And since the proportion of voters-to-non-voters is very low, Congressis win, coupled with a lot of paid-media channels and self-boasting media so-called intellectuals.

While NDA is not the picture perfect government, it has done a lot in the country. Even the ruling government accepts the level of infrastructure development especially roadways in India was done maximum between 1999-2004 under Vajpayee (BJP) rule. What India enjoyed from 2004-2008 was as a result of robust working done by the previous NDA regime.

But NO.

NO more Congress.

I cannot simply let a bunch of colonial era toilet cleaners ruin my country; a country that my 7 cousins and real brothers daily risk their lives to protect in the armed forces.

Hope BJP comes, but Congress is the second best choice we have, better than the third front

How about Nitish kumar or jayalalitha ?

Nitish is fine but no jayalalitha

well done congress...you have successfully derailed Indian economy. While chinese economy slowed down as it is maturing and entering into a consumption cycle, Indian economy is being killed in its infant state itself. Feel like shooting these congi basturds!!:sniper:

Hope BJP comes, but Congress is the second best choice we have, better than the third front

After the drama he caused last month?

His level of secoolarism will make even AAP and Congress look communal. :lol:

20 kids died of poisonous food in his state which made international headlines and that $hithead was busy bad-mouthing Modi.

No thanks.

His reality has come in front of everyone's eyes. He's nothing more than another Congressi in disguise. Power seems to have gotten the better of him.

We don't really have any other option, mate.

Accept it as if we are in a war.

It is now or never..

Nitish? This guy have made a clown out of himself in BJP-JD problem. Some people gave him a sense of power, and he is just in 2nd term, and have made him more ambitious. Seriously , even core supporters of him are unhappy of the way he runs Bihar right now. Finding conspiracy theories in everything, Particularly this guy became friends wid mamata didi :D

After the drama he caused last month?

His level of secoolarism will make even AAP and Congress look communal. :lol:

20 kids died of poisonous food in his state which made international headlines and that $hithead was busy bad-mouthing Modi.

No thanks.

His reality has come in front of everyone's eyes. He's nothing more than another Congressi in disguise. Power seems to have gotten the better of him.

We don't really have any other option, mate.

Accept it as if we are in a war.

It is now or never..

Come on Tshering22, he gave me a choice between Nitish and Jayalatha.

I hope BJP comes to power and hope Third front never come to power

Nitish? This guy have made a clown out of himself in BJP-JD problem. Some people gave him a sense of power, and he is just in 2nd term, and have made him more ambitious. Seriously , even core supporters of him are unhappy of the way he runs Bihar right now. Finding conspiracy theories in everything, Particularly this guy became friends wid mamata didi :D

I would never trust my life with Jayalalitha.

But NO.

NO more Congress.

What percentage of the general population actually vote for the general election in India?

This is why I had emphasized that democracy only works if the other basic human needs are met. Otherwise, a vote is for sale for other basic human needs. such as food, clothing, shelter. Laptops and cell phone for the 21 century kids.

yup, after the BJP - JDU episode, this guy has lost credibility.... this guy is the real "secooolar" guy of the country :D

What percentage of the general population actually vote for the general election in India?

This is why I had emphasized that democracy only works if the other basic human needs are met. Otherwise, a vote is for sale for other basic human needs. such as food, clothing, shelter. Laptops and cell phone for the 21 century kids.

I agree with you.

Democracy is not working here in the country because poor remain poor, rich grow richer, politicians hoard all national wealth, terrorists use India as their graduation exam, human rights puppets support them, the common man has no electricity and water 24*7 (except Mumbai and Gujarat), he pays taxes, gets frustrated with life and ultimately gets an ailment like heart attack and dies.

Come on Tshering22, he gave me a choice between Nitish and Jayalatha.

I hope BJP comes to power and hope Third front never come to power

I would never trust my life with Jayalalitha.

One thing I like in JJ amma is, she never allows anyone to fuss with her decisions. If anyone, straight chuck out from party. DMK played caste politics, never resorting even to use of police during necessary times. But she will, at all costs. We cannot play caste, religion card with her, she does what she thinks it is right, either wrong or right. In short a better autocrat.

For The First Time Buddy.......HATS OFF TO YOU!!!

One thing I like in JJ amma is, she never allows anyone to fuss with her decisions. If anyone, straight chuck out from party. DMK played caste politics, never resorting even to use of police during necessary times. But she will, at all costs. We cannot play caste, religion card with her, she does what she thinks it is right, either wrong or right. In short a better autocrat.

Yes, Jayalalitha is better than DMK.

OK for a minute imagine this. Average age of a nation is 23 yrs old. Average age of a politician is 60 yrs old. One 62 yr old shows India how a state must be run. Then he shows a model that can work out. Modern cities, alternate energy, 21st century manufacturing and infrastructure is 100% possible for the country, he shows and at the same time makes no stupid promise of removing 100% povery and corruption but makes it obvious it can be brought to tolerable levels.

On the other hand there is a 43 year old good for nothing politician. He lives with his mother, hides from media and fails any election campaign given to him.

Whom do you think a young 20 something citizen of the world's second fastest and world's third largest in line economy and fourth largest military power will vote to power to secure his future.

THAT MY FRIEND IS INDIA TODAY.

OK for a minute imagine this. Average age of a nation is 23 yrs old. Average age of a politician is 60 yrs old. One 62 yr old shows India how a state must be run. Then he shows a model that can work out. Modern cities, alternate energy, 21st century manufacturing and infrastructure is 100% possible for the country, he shows and at the same time makes no stupid promise of removing 100% povery and corruption but makes it obvious it can be brought to tolerable levels.

On the other hand there is a 43 year old good for nothing politician. He lives with his mother, hides from media and fails any election campaign given to him.

Whom do you think a young 20 something citizen of the world's second fastest and world's third largest in line economy and fourth largest military power will vote to power to secure his future.

THAT MY FRIEND IS INDIA TODAY.

But you are also imagine an majority Indian electorate are middle class people who would vote for what is the best for their country and their future. But that is not true. Most people vote only to provide a meal for the night of the election and maybe some left over to take to lunch tomorrow. Or they might vote for someone who would provide for cloth for their kids for school the next day. Its those urgent and immediate needs that decide the votes for a large part of the electorate. And many of these people do not read and lack education and knowledge of economy. So what you told me might be what you want India to be. But what I described above reflects India today.

Back
Top Bottom