What's new

India should stop using Mumbai attacks for propaganda: FO

right

Al qaeda/ Taliban already expressed their desire that India and Pakistan have an all out war with each other. does Indian government and India want to play into their hands?

as far as the non-action of Pakistani justice system is concerned, circumstantial evidence doesn't hold ground.both countries use the same British law of evidence.. whatever has been handed over to Pakistan regarding the LeT's leadership will have the same outcome in Indian courts. if the judges are deciding without any pressure.

We do not want to play with the hands of such morons, thats why there were no military action after Mumbai..

But we should not make excuses of flaws of our Laws to make playground for the non states actors either side of the border. Pakistan handed over terrorists to USA without such hassles, but why there is a discrimination when dealing with India? If Sincere, you can act upon.

The same attitude see as a support to terrorism in India. As MMS said, we are not afraid of K word, we are ready. But what we see is very disappointing across the border..

We do not want to play with the hands of such morons, thats why there were no military action after Mumbai..

But we should not make excuses of flaws of our Laws to make playground for the non states actors either side of the border. Pakistan handed over terrorists to USA without such hassles, but why there is a discrimination when dealing with India? If Sincere, you can act upon.

The same attitude see as a support to terrorism in India. As MMS said, we are not afraid of K word, we are ready. But what we see is very disappointing across the border..
I agree with you and share your disappointment.. ordinary Pakistanis just like the ones you see in your shops, offices and roads are paying the price of this terrorism.. whether or not India has the hand in TTP/ BLA terrorism is open to debate but the perception is that people are paying the price for whatever is happening in India and its age old rivalry with Pakistan.

if you take my point of view, for me any terrorism in India is against the interests of Pakistan full stop.. anything like Mumbai is a nightmare.. all good work lost in a single event. I know there is a strong belief in india about ISI's involvement... but this organisation is drawn from the Army both sworn to protect the state/ federation and interests of Pakistan so they are going against their mission statement if they are planning terrorism in India. as far as rouge elements within ISI or nonstate actors like LeT etc are concerned I will call it an intelligence failure and incompetence if such claims are true.

lets face it no secret agency no matter how sophisticated, modern and powerful is not immune to weaknesses, case in point.. CIA had been feeding millions of dollars to a shop keeper in Quetta thinking he was a mid level Taliban leader.. examples are many some are embarrassing, some are shocking I hope you understand.

all I want is that we are not outdone and outwitted by a terrorist telephone calls from a prison cell.. and lets agree on a bilateral agreement regarding terrorism... next time a terrorist is caught alive in action either in India or Pakistan.. lets skin him alive "live" in the television... I hope it will deter all warmongers and non actors.
I simply have no sympathy for Kasab...and I have no sympathy for BLA terrorists.

I agree with you and share your disappointment.. ordinary pakistanis just like the ones you see in your shops, offices and roads are paying the price of this terrorism.. whether or not India has the hand in TTP/ BLA terrorism is open to debate but the perception is that people are paying the price for whatever is happening in India and its age old rivalry with Pakistan.

if you take my point of view, for me any terrorism in India is against the interests of Pakistan full stop.. anything like Mombai is a nightmere.. all good work lost in a single event. I know there is a strong belief in india about ISI's involvement... but this organisation is drawn from the Army both sworn to protect the state/ faderation and interests of Pakistan so they are going against their mission statement if they are planning terrorism in India. as far as rouge elements within ISI or nonstate actors like LeT etc are concerned I will call it an intelligence failure and incompetence if such claims are true.

lets face it no secret agency no matter how sophisticated, modren and powerful is not immune to weaknesses, case in point.. CIA had been feeding millions of dollars to a shop keeper in Quetta thinking he was a mid level Taliban leader.. exampoles are many some are embarrassing, some are shocking I hope you understand.

all I want is that we are not outdone and outwitted by a terrorist telephone calls from a prison cell.. and lets agree on a bilateral agreement regarding terrorism... next time a terrorist is cought alive in action either in India or Pakistan.. lets skin him alive "live" in the television... I hope it will deter all warmongers and non actors.
I simply have no sympathy for Kasab...and I have no sympathy for Bughti terrorists.

Sir,
There are many things that are making a common ordinary Indian to be afraid of activities of Pakistan , untrustworthy, hatered.
As i grew up in Punjab under the guns in insurgency period, I knew what my childhood went through.
Yougsters going to Pakistan for training, loads of guns crossing fencing of Borders.......even now decades after insurgency period is over, my relatives or friends go to Pakistan for pilgrimage to Nankana says they saw that wanted man in temple and that one too...........which Pakistani administration denies...................tell me whom I should trust???..........my family members or Pakistan????

my relatives or friends go to Pakistan for pilgrimage to Nankana says they saw that wanted man in temple and that one too...........which Pakistani administration denies...................tell me whom I should trust???..........my family members or Pakistan????

And still they come to Pakistan...how ironic :disagree:

I disagree with your assertion. Reason is not because India was not willing to play into the hands of such morons but because India did not enjoy sufficient superiority over Pakistan to achieve any objectives. Or as your leaders like to put it, India was not sure what would be Pakistan's reply.

I disagree with your assertion. Reason is not because India was not willing to play into the hands of such morons but because India did not enjoy sufficient superiority over Pakistan to achieve any objectives. Or as your leaders like to put it, India was not sure what would be Pakistan's reply.

oh Man!!!!! was you wishing for war????

hand over Nankana and Panja sahib to us , we wont come to the great Pakistan.
Happy now!!!!:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I dont know you are making all of this up or you were really told what you said in your earlier post, but rest assured its completely BS. No wanted men roam freely as your relatives say anywhere in Pakistan. This is just absurd. I wonder how much brain washing is done in India.
As for handing over i dont think that is the case, Pakistan is absolutely safe for people to visit their holy shrines, but if someone feels different, he/she should stay back in India.

...And the dick measuring begins.

oh Man!!!!! was you wishing for war????

No...i am not a warmonger but at the same time i was merely correcting your countryman because he seems to be of this opinion that India did not acted because it was acting mature and was not playing into the hands of the fanatics.

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

...And the dick measuring begins.

Its not dick measuring, its what your leaders have said openly.

Boss, if somebody attacks my home, I do not mind getting injured in a fight, BUT I will fight. I don't care what will he do or what will be his reply. If we understand it was an attack by the GoP on India, sure there will be befitting reply. But can I punish my neighbor if his dog came to my home and do the damage? though his dog is responsible for its actions.

We are just asking the same, just keep your assets in order and in control.

Boss, if somebody attacks my home, I do not mind getting injured in a fight, BUT I will fight. I don't care what will he do or what will be his reply. If we understand it was an attack by the GoP on India, sure there will be befitting reply. But can I punish my neighbor if his dog came to my home and do the damage? though his dog is responsible for its actions.

We are just asking the same, just keep your assets in order and in control.

Actually you do. This isnt a one on one fight we are talking about. Considering the nuclear hang over, millions of lives were at stake and in such a environment, every possibility has to be kept in mind.
Let me be clear If India knows it could decimate Pakistan and can strike a powerful blow to its opponent, it would not hold back a second.71 is the example of this. So please lay off from the moral high horse.

No...i am not a warmonger but at the same time i was merely correcting your countryman because he seems to be of this opinion that India did not acted because it was acting mature and was not playing into the hands of the fanatics.

It was really a matured action and the whole world appriciate that.
Whether we have superiority or not, still we could opt war as an option and we did not.
And we did go on offensive in Kargil, that too you know..
Remember Gujral stopped RAW for any wrongdoing in Pakistan in 1990s and the same policy still persues.

I know lots of you guys do not really believe it..

Its not dick measuring, its what your leaders have said openly.

Our leader, Mr. Pranab Mukherjee clearly said that not even a single soldier moved to the border unlike 2001. And you gotta believe Indian leaders in that case.

India should also stop using the terrorist attacks in Mumbai for propaganda purposes, Basit said.Speaking to media representatives, Basit said India should stop using the Mumbai attacks as an excuse to delay dialogue with Pakistan.
The original plan of the Mumbai attackers was to claim that India's own Muslims had perpetrated the deed. If that story had held, wouldn't Pakistan have highlighted the Mumbai Massacre as a reason to delay dialogue with India?

...even now decades after insurgency period is over, my relatives or friends go to Pakistan for pilgrimage to Nankana says they saw that wanted man in temple and that one too...........which Pakistani administration denies...................tell me whom I should trust???..........my family members or Pakistan????

being a third person I cant comment here. not sure if your relatives made a positive ID first hand and confirmed it or just because Kartar sigh or Bhujan Sign said that he saw somebody looking like so and so so he must be him.

if your relatives make a visit to UK specially on the Indian republic day infront of the Indian embassy in London then they will see Khalistan activists and some might resemble with the known armed activists during the height of Sikh uprising in 80s. same might be the case in Toronto...
re Sikh uprising that chapter is closed already, our late PM Benazir Bhutto was ever to happy to handover all the lists relating to the Kahlistan fighters to her counterpart Rajev and that was the end of the matter. so i think the complaint is misplaced here.
if someone is unfortunate enough to resemble like some knwon wanted militant in Khalistan struggle then I think these Yatris can take few pictures next time to substaniate the claim and India can couple the demand to hand them over including the LeT militants.

Back
Top Bottom