What's new

India should appreciate Pak’s efforts: Gilani

You did the same after you attacked the town Naxalbari, and the insurgency controls 1 third of indian districts, worry about your own and we will worry about ours.
lol............only 123 districts out of 545 districts are affected by naxals... out of which only 40 districts are severely affected, rest of them are fairly good and now these naxals are pleading for talks as forces are taking control over the affected area. do some home work before proving yourself fool...

Ok Mr. PM just tell us what do you want us to appreciate you for and we will:

1. Marauding/Raping mobs of tribals in 1947?

2. Operation Gibralter in 1965?

3. Supporting insurgency since 1989 and hence bringing ineffable pain to the kashmiris?

4. Kargil in 1999?

5. Killings and mass exodus of millions of Kashmiri Pundits?

6. Gifting away a part of Kashmir to China?

Kindly tell us Mr. PM as to which factor do you want us to thank you for and we most certainly will. :wave:

You did the same after you attacked the town Naxalbari, and the insurgency controls 1 third of indian districts, worry about your own and we will worry about ours.

Naxals didn't come to Karachi or Lahore to bomb innocent people. Keep your mess within your house as we have kept ours.

Ok Mr. PM just tell us what do you want us to appreciate you for and we will:

1. Marauding/Raping mobs of tribals in 1947?

2. Operation Gibralter in 1965?

3. Supporting insurgency since 1989 and hence bringing ineffable pain to the kashmiris?

4. Kargil in 1999?

5. Killings and mass exodus of millions of Kashmiri Pundits?

6. Gifting away a part of Kashmir to China?

Kindly tell us Mr. PM as to which factor do you want us to thank you for and we most certainly will. :wave:

While many Indians condemn the government regarding the HR violations in Kashmir, I have not met a single Pakistani who condemns their government for supporting the separatist movement in Kashmir which has literally burnt the valley for the last 2 decades. Clear fact if Pakistan had not supported the freedom movement in Kashmir, none of this would have happened.

They will comeback with statements like 'oh, we are asking for freedom for Kashmir'. No you were not. You wanted Kashmir to be a part of Pakistan. Your country tried to get Kashmir by force, but failed several times. Thus you resorted to the freedom movement.

First of all its your PM want Indian appreciation not our...

Second if we go by your logic your whole country suffer because of terrorism(include main city) on the hand small part of our country suffer because of naxal

While many Indians condemn the government regarding the HR violations in Kashmir, I have not met a single Pakistani who condemns their government for supporting the separatist movement in Kashmir which has literally burnt the valley for the last 2 decades. Clear fact if Pakistan had not supported the freedom movement in Kashmir, none of this would have happened.

They will comeback with statements like 'oh, we are asking for freedom for Kashmir'. No you were not. You wanted Kashmir to be a part of Pakistan. Your country tried to get Kashmir by force, but failed several times. Thus you resorted to the freedom movement.

You know something? In heat of argument, I can except even the weirdest of expalantions the Pakistanis may give but what really did them in was their 'gifting away' the part of a 'disputed land' (and hence which never was theirs to give in the first place) to China.

The single instance of 'aksai chin' is alone sufficient to rip apart whatever moral or legal logic the Pakistanis can come up with.

Last edited:
It's quite interesting about the level of indian infestation on this site, it speaks of a certain kind of inferiority complex, from our indian friends, personally I have never had an inclination to go to any indian site and discuss their country.

But you get dozens of indians jumping up and down shouting about their so-called accomplishments, it is like a child trying to attract a parents attention, saying "here dad look at me".

Had thought that I would meet sensible indian members who though having a different opinion, would have been mature enough to discuss things in a grown up way, but all I encountered here is extreme pettiness.

All it does is increase and confirm my hatred for all things indian, congratulations.

It's quite interesting about the level of indian infestation on this site, it speaks of a certain kind of inferiority complex, from our indian friends, personally I have never had an inclination to go to any indian site and discuss their country.

But you get dozens of indians jumping up and down shouting about their so-called accomplishments, it is like a child trying to attract a parents attention, saying "here dad look at me".

Had thought that I would meet sensible indian members who though having a different opinion, would have been mature enough to discuss things in a grown up way, but all I encountered here is extreme pettiness.

All it does is increase and confirm my hatred for all things indian, congratulations.

Congratulations to you too! :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom