What's new

India selects EF, Rafale for MMRCA shortlist

Who is now the Favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Raffy and Flanky babes

Last edited by a moderator:
lowest bidder fidder choro. India ko EFT chahiye. :meeting:

Its the future. Huge options for upgrades. Four country partnership. Many other buyers. Technologically best. I do not think there is any lowest bidder. IAF said that those must meet the requirements and should be better than others and the money is constant $10.4 billion. Now you meet the IAF requirements and then proof better than other qualified fighters.

Hehe....Four countries partnership, I dont even know who will fund teh upgrades in future. and what upgrades are coming by the way?

ok, that is secondary...According to IAF's requirements, Rafale is 10 times better than EF, like others and I have told here, if we want to integrate A2G we will have to pay for it, another millions on billions, doesnt sound good to me. IAF will still go for lowest bidder, I can guarantee that.

Keep on inside talking.... like J10 is better then f22.

No one said that, its up to you to believe it, half congratz to India.
Rafale will show you as a bad deal in future when its shot down. Its already been evaluated by Pakistan including EFs.

J20 the Stealth Eagle is near partner to F22, and not j10.

Rafale will show you as a bad deal in future when its shot down. Its already been evaluated by Pakistan including EFs.

J20 the Stealth Eagle is near partner to J22, and not j10.

And rejected for lack of funds. Please.........

And the J20 - that too a friggin prototype - has flown just once and no one knows even what s inside and here are people comparing it with Raptor :lol:

J20 the Stealth Eagle is near partner to J22, and not j10.

oh dude gets ur point correct ,,,u even dont know names of plane an still commenting on rafale,,,,
its f22 not j22

i think u event dont know ABC of fighter jets

guys this not anti america or anti-russia , EF and rafale are the two best plane in the compitation. so two best planes are shortlisted and may be the best plane win the compitation

DSC00577-706058.JPG

I was wondering what would be the possible outcomes of a 1-on-1 dogfight without BVR missiles for J-17 vs Rafale or J-17 vs Typhoon!!
Well I think winner will be whoever shoot J-17 down faster

I was wondering what would be the possible outcomes of a 1-on-1 dogfight without BVR missiles for J-17 vs Rafale or J-17 vs Typhoon!!
Well I think winner will be whoever shoot J-17 down faster

why wastin rafale or ef for such a task send mig 21 JF17 will be target practice for them

Back
Top Bottom