What's new

India, Saudi Arabia To Discuss Joint Weapon Projects

Isn't it obvious? any joint-weapons are to be used against whom by India?

India has helluva lot joint projects going under the Russians,Israelis,French...you name it.China doesn't seem to be bothered by it at all.In fact,they have trusted defence ties with many of them.Do you really think they would stop to consider Pakistan's opinion on who they choose to do business with? Mighty presumptions you harbor,padwan.

Yes you may want from Pakistan whatever you wish , but I think Saudi from now own want a Pakistan with lesser animosity towards India.

You can keep wishing and thinking what you want. Saudis can want what they want. Its only one family anyway lol

Its natural that KSA and India should move closer. KSA leaders are American puppets

You reckon lol. But I do hope that our relations suffer with Saudis you guys are welcome to them

Yes I reckon but you don't . Pakistan is not in position to degrade it's relation with Saudi then who will give oil on defferd payment.:D

Yes I reckon but you don't . Pakistan is not in position to degrade it's relation with Saudi then who will give oil on defferd payment.:D

Why is it that you some of you Indians can tell us what Pakistan is in a position to do or not do lol. Back to topic its good they join India in weapon projects. Good luck lol

Why is it that you some of you Indians can tell us what Pakistan is in a position to do or not do lol.

It's just that we know you so well. :D

Indians know the most about Pakistan and Pakistanis, the best after Pakistanis themselves.

Why is it that you some of you Indians can tell us what Pakistan is in a position to do or not do lol. Back to topic its good they join India in weapon projects. Good luck lol

Good luck dil se nahi bola :D

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

Ab aayega maja ... :pop:

India Wants Saudi Arabia to Pressure Pakistan on Anti-India Terrorism

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck dil se nahi bola :D

Yep dil se. Go and check my posts. I don't have much time for these Saudis. Contrary to your assertions i believe we are net losers having a close relation with Saudis.

Yea that may be so but I think that the Saudis are a blemish on this world. I mean give e a break a country named after one family whose foreign policy is concerned only with its own survival. I want Pakistan to move away from countries like Saudis

Eventhough you may have your own reasons for Pakistan to move away from Saudi.. influence of Saudi in Pakistan is massive in terms of cultural & commercial ties. Saudi arabia provides extensive religious & educational aid to Pakistan, being a major contributor in construction of mosques & madarasas across Pakistan. For Pakistanis Saudi remains a major destination for economic immigration. Saudi is the largest source of cheap petrolium for Pakistan. It's not a easy task for Pakistan to do away with all this, unless Pakistan finds someone else to replace Saudi, which is very unlikely.

The Pakistani military and ISI willingly protected and hid Bin Laden from the world for over 5 plus years. He was a major enemy of the Saudi Royal family.

The Saudis aren't fools, its plain to see Pakistan was playing both sides.

Yep dil se. Go and check my posts. I don't have much time for these Saudis. Contrary to your assertions i believe we are net losers having a close relation with Saudis.

I would distribute sweet if India finally able to clinch Saudi Arabia away from Pakistan.It's gonna be a big big victory. May be saudi hesitate plz ask your Pakistani government to hasten the process.:cheesy:

Enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be good for our defense industry. We have been with Pakistan for the longest time but I don't see us developing missiles or tanks or anything. I mean with the relationship we both have I would think whatever weapon Pakistan develops I will see it in Saudi Arabia in a different name and specs change just a little but I see nothing.

And I hope we have Joint Defense projects with ALL countries to boost our defense industry. Both India and Saudi Arabia have huge amount of ToT heading their way one from Russia and one from western sources combination of those will yield some pretty kick a$$ stuff don't you think??

And no Pakistan is still the single most important ally of KSA. Sure our relations have been sore lately due to Zardari and co but I think it will get better in the future. If anything this thing should prompt Pakistan to hold even more joint defense projects with us something they have not done for some reason I don't know why.

the Saudi's are asking us to train them in mountain warfare this must be a slap in the face to pakistanis so much for muslim brotherhood i mean its understandable india does have the worlds best mountain warfare units and training institutions

Man I hope the government reconsiders this move.

I mean with all the problems with Islamic terrorism in India, you'd think India would be more opposed to the hyperfundamentalist perverted craziness that is Saudi Arabia.

This directly affects Pakistan. India is our known adversary. Not to mention Kashmir dispute any potential joint-arms deal by our known ally with India should be of great concern to us. We should use all our diplomatic resources to convey outrage and consequences for such a move.

This would only prove to be counter productive for Pak-Saudi relations with far reaching consequences for generations to come.

You do that, this is just the first domino India will topple. Simple question- who do you honestly think in this age any nation will back India or Pakistan?

Man I hope the government reconsiders this move.

I mean with all the problems with Islamic terrorism in India, you'd think India would be more opposed to the hyperfundamentalist perverted craziness that is Saudi Arabia.

poooo. We climbing on yo windows. Grabbing your people up, So hide ya kids hide ya wives cuz they funmentlizing errybody aroun ere.

Back
Top Bottom