What's new

India, Saudi Arabia To Discuss Joint Weapon Projects

This directly affects Pakistan. India is our known adversary. Not to mention Kashmir dispute any potential joint-arms deal by our known ally with India should be of great concern to us. We should use all our diplomatic resources to convey outrage and consequences for such a move.

This would only prove to be counter productive for Pak-Saudi relations with far reaching consequences for generations to come.

Its the very first visit of a defence minister from India to Saudi Arabia and you are seeing the results.

"Aage aage delkho, hota hai kya"

This is a fact that pakistan have tried every trick in the book and outside of the book but it can't taken away Kashmir even after more then 60 years and India's position is growing day by day.

Saudi Arabia will use its position and pressure to stop terrorism against India. And Kashmir issue will also settle in India's favor.

New friends are always welcome at our table. Old enemies are too, if they want to start over. Such cooperation can help both countries. I say we start developing a new generation anti-tank aircraft or something. We shouldn't expect the KSA to ever go against the pakistanis, but more coop will definitely bring us closer, and maybe get them neutral in the least. btw, for the record, have any two countries engaged in a joint defence project ever overtly or covertly, taken opposite sides in a war?

Well after decades of having JUST relationship, India-saudi moving into a strategic relationship !!!
We are having trade with them for 1000's of years.. So hope no pronlem will come in JV :)

saudis are great people. We can start a JV with them starting with lets say long range rifles etc.... lets c how it plays out.

After go through 12 pages of this thread. I want a question to my Pak friends:
On some occasions on this forum, pak members were saying that in hour of need KSA will allow its fighter jets to be used by Pakistan against India. Now after this kind of deal, how u see the things? Do u still count there jets as yours?
If possible then please avoid 1 liners?

This is good ... I mean really good news ...

Indo - Saudi defence relationship fructifies after a really long time ... good to see this come out of the shadows.

And yeah good relations with Israel , Iran , Russia , US ... diplomacy is the word , baby ! :cheers:

Shows how much you are just a big sack of ignorance walking on feet.

First: Saudi Arabia bought the Abrams Looooong before Al-Khalid was even made that's one. Second of all Al-Khalid were tried in our desert but failed the test what you expect us to buy weapons that fail in our land just to support Pakistan??

Second: The SFO thing was about Al-Yamamh deal which was in the 80s that mysteriously seen light after 30 years when we got the EFTyphoon jet it was a protest byt the US because the deal contained full ToT. So again you fail at this one very hard.

Third:Yes there was in the past I do agree some serious corruption and US influence but not now as I have proven this in this forum time and again but some people like to live in ignorance if it suits them I guess.

So your argument fails terribly. Try again.

First: 'Failed the test' is usual excuse when the bigger bribes are offered. I am talking about the most recent deal of Abrams that was initiated in 2006.

Second: Al-Yamamah deal is a kind of on-going deal, have you received all of your Eurofighters?

Third: I have nothing against the people of Saudi Arabia, but, I sincerely hope and pray that a revolution brings down the menace of House of $aud.

As I have previously said and will reiterate, There can be no revolution in the Muslim World until there is a revolution in Saudi Arabia.

As much as I hate to admit this here. But in reality I found more respect towards me and my country from Indian members than I got from Pakistani "brothers". It is really sad but this the truth of what I found.

Why does that surprise you? The negativity you're seeing in us is only a reflection of your image. And of course the indians will be nice to you in your face when it fits their agenda. Now that i think about it, i really do hope india and Saudi relations get stronger, hopefully to such an extent that indian boots replace those American boots on Saudi soil, since America (and now Saudi) is propping up india to be the regional police man.

As I have previously said and will reiterate, There can be no revolution in the Muslim World until there is a revolution in Saudi Arabia.

That remains to be seen on how well the House of Saud treats its citizens... a well fed person will not revolt.
How they treat Pakistani's.. or Bangladeshi is another matter.. since those people are third rate residents there.
In any case.. this deal has more to do with Iran than Pakistan.
But at least that stupid cataract of taking the Saudi Kingdom as a spiritual leader for our country should be dropped.
They occupy the two mosques.. that is their greatest asset in the Muslim world.

Back
Top Bottom