What's new

India’s New-Old Carrier Goes to Sea

Yeah!! just don't forget you r talking about Bangladesh here. We have won against the PAK once, and the PAK has defeated you twice.

Hahahahahahahahahaha! The best post on PDF so far! I'm print screening this sh*t before it gets taken down by mods, so I can post it in 'Stupid and Funny from all over the world II' looooool!

Even hardcore Pakistani would think twice before saying Pakistan defeated India twice? hahahaha 1999? 1965? or 1947? looool Oh wait you meant in 1984 in Siachen and 1971? loool :D
And yeah Bangladesh did defeat Pakistan in 1971 with their mercenary forces of 'Mukti Bahini'. looool :D

It's coming with Mig-29Ks onboard, more than 20 of them. Do some search in google before uttering bullshits.

The ships capacity is limited to 18 Mig-29K and 8 Ka-28 due to its size and originity. Offcourse, IN may choose to equip it with 20 mig-29K and 5 Ka-28. It depends on whats the mission. If it is to control the sea then it may carry upto 24 Mig-29 with no helicopter, if it is to assault then 12 Mig-29 with 10 Ka-28, in typical mission 18 Mig-29K with 8 Ka-28.

The ship will continue using 6 of its existing Harrier jumpjets till they retire.

Admiral Gorshkov entered service in 1987 and retired in 1996. This attracted India. The ship was free, while India would pay US$800 million for the upgrade and refit of the ship, as well as an additional US$1 billion for the aircraft and weapons systems. At first E-2C Hawkeye looked like a good option but did not buy it later.

The deal also includes the purchase of 16 MiG-29K aircraft (with an option for 8 more aircraft) at US$1 billion, 6 Kamov Ka-28 "Helix" reconnaissance and anti-submarine helicopters, torpedo, missile, and artillery units. Establishment maintenance on Indian Navy facilities are also part of the contract.

The INS Vikramaditya looks impressive. But, is it for heli-carrying or for plane carrying? There is no sign it can carry planes. It has no space to park planes, and there is no runway, too. Some comments, please.

^^^ tere se badha Chu....! nahi dekha maine aajtak :lol:

@Iajdani 20 Mig 29K's are enough to wipe out BAF

You guys have wrote 6 pages on information provided by me. But I did not receive a single thank for the information from any of you. Is this the real carracter of Indians? This is how you treat your friends? If so, then Bangladesh has a lot to worry about..

:rofl: Seriously LOL
I just thanked you for BS info....now happy ? :P

1.You started a thread about Indian AC.

2.You accused India for all your foolish thoughts.

3.To stop your B.S.

Why some "Bangladeshi" members feeling so insecure with Indian AC???

Are they planning to attack India in near future and fearing of counter attack? :azn:

^^^ tere se badha Chu....! nahi dekha maine aajtak :lol:

@Iajdani 20 Mig 29K's are enough to wipe out BAF

Really!!! Then explain how did you manage to lose 66 combat aircraft including 6 Mig-21 and 38 hunter and Gnat againts much older F-86 Sabres of pakistan in 1965 war?

Now, laugh on that...

The INS Vikramaditya looks impressive. But, is it for heli-carrying or for plane carrying? There is no sign it can carry planes. It has no space to park planes, and there is no runway, too. Some comments, please.
Don't go by looks, it can fit upto 30 warplanes, in addition with 10 AEW and anti-submarine Helis.........
Look at this CGI, it gives a better example-
images

Any chance India may deploy those carrier against BD? If so, then we should buy some carrier killer from China.

oh..yes we deployed against east pakistan in 1971 an as a result you came in existence. but at this time we not need to create another country.....

You guys have wrote 6 pages on information provided by me. But I did not receive a single thank for the information from any of you. Is this the real carracter of Indians? This is how you treat your friends? If so, then Bangladesh has a lot to worry about..

accha accha... de diya "Thanks" bhalo? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom