What's new

India’s largest mosque’s foundation stone laid in Kerala

Looks beautiful, I hope they don't demolish it later.

well lets not go into the details of who are experts in demolition. you have a word for dont you ?

butshikhan is the word in arabic for iconoclast.

very interestingly "but" is a corruptiong of the word 'buddh'.

it is fitting, because there were no icons in early hinduism. icon making was started in the Gandhar Buddhism, late adopted into hinduism.

most of the early victims of iconclasm where jain and buddhist temples, such as in the Quwwat al Islam complex.

see how he trolls in this good thread.

The mosque will be set up in a 500-acre self-contained township Markaz Knowledge City accommodating a centre for Islamic learning, an information technology (IT) hub, a medical college, an engineering college, schools, hospitals, shopping malls and various other institutions, besides residential complexes.
"The mosque will reflect the universal brotherhood and spiritual enlightenment that Islam stands for.

There will also be a library for Islamic research and a conference hall where both Muslims and non-Muslims can come in pursuit of knowledge," said Abu Bakr Ahmed alias Kanthapuram Aboobacker Musliyar, who heads the group of Islamic institutions, Markazu Ssaqafathi Ssunniyya.

Which Muslim country can ever boast something of this magnitude ? No, i'm not talking about the size; rather the initiatives being undertaken in support of the project. Muslims in India (especially down south) are very tolerant and feels strong attachment to their kin belonging to other religions. I should know, considering....i'm a musalman myself. The educational institutions will be open to students from every religion and so will be the residential complexes and associated buildings/services.

-Shahabas.

Looks beautiful, I hope they don't demolish it later.

Your ignorance is astounding when it comes to India. I hope you learn someday...for your sake.

The mosque will be set up in a 500-acre self-contained township Markaz Knowledge City accommodating a centre for Islamic learning, an information technology (IT) hub, a medical college, an engineering college, schools, hospitals, shopping malls and various other institutions, besides residential complexes.

2jfn7o3.jpg

30s8t40.jpg

b7nswk.jpg

2z3uii8.jpg

They must check there are no temples underneath it

Its not build on ruins or in a historical site you are referring the incident with.

You need serious checkups too..

This a sign board of a Mosque, Church and temple in local language.

Would be hard to digest for the radically minded though.

Perhaps it can be made modern as well..
not in architecture since it looks gorgeous already.
but in terms of monitoring technlogies.. crowd control..
filtration plants.. multiple wudu areas with hygienic booths..

One can imagine the crowd on eid.. and Juma..
So lots of camera's and intuitive placement of barriers must be looked into.

ever thing will be taken care off as huge amount is invested in the making
There will be professional engineering and medical colleges, a multidisciplinary hospital and healthcare city, a shopping mall, star hotels and convention center, as part of the Knowledge City," he said, adding that the proposed projects open new opportunities for the Non Resident Indian members of the organisation. There will be a Shariah-complaint hotel. "The City layout has been finalised and urban planning is going on. Within the next six months, construction work will start. It will be a great historical projects for Indian Muslims," he said adding that currently 17,000 students including 6,000 residential students and some students from the USA, Europe and Middle East study at various educational institutions run by Markaz

Great job guys! This goes to show that a secular India is very much alive and more importantly, it works! :smitten: Kerala is one of the most beautiful and peaceful places in India and this mosque will add to that glory :tup:

Says the guy who's country's majority demolished one of the oldest and most important mosques in SA to a guy who's worried about the safety of the Mosque :rolleyes:

My friend, it is you who are brain-washed. You know very little about my country and about Indian Muslims. More Muslims have been killed in Muslim countries like Pakistan by their own government and fellowmen than the total number of road/riot/rail fatalities in India since independence. You are nothing but a hypocrite with his head stuck between his legs. You do not realize that the very ground you are standing on is being swept from under your feet.

-Shahabas.

this masjid is built by AP Sunni who are a sect of Mappila Sunni Muslims and it is rumoured getting foreign funds especially from Saudia. Mappila Muslims are native of Kerala(Malabar).
This Masjid is controversial because, AP Sunny Leader Kanthapuram A.P Abubakr Musliar(scholar) brought Islamic prophet's hair from egypt(iirc) or some other place and build a Masjid for it. and accused hair is put in a tank and the water is sold as "holy water" . it is considered shirk by other Sunni groups. they are asking AP leader to "burn" this hair to prove that the hair is genuinely islamic prophet's hair.

Holy Hair Controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

watch

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom