What's new

India’s largest mosque’s foundation stone laid in Kerala

Make the mosque smaller and the colleges surrounding it bigger, it will serve the humanity better. Just my humble opinion.

Make the mosque smaller and the colleges surrounding it bigger, it will serve the humanity better. Just my humble opinion.

True. But they are building schools, colleges and hospitals along with the mosque. We are spending lots of money for higher education and every year crores of rupees are flowing to neighboring states from Kerala for higher studies. If we can stop that flow and divert it in our own state it will be a boost to our economy. Thanks to the new policy of Kerala gov on higher education. Several new institutions, including Central universities, Indian Institutes of Management and Indian Institutes of Technology, are either planned or have been set up in Kerala. Let there be more projects like this so that we can gradually reduce the dependency on an arrogant neighboring state for higher education who think that without them we will be illiterates and die of hunger..:flame:
The mosque will be set up in a 500-acre self-contained township Markaz Knowledge City accommodating a centre for Islamic learning, an information technology (IT) hub, a medical college, an engineering college, schools, hospitals, shopping malls and various other institutions, besides residential complexes.

nothing compared to haji ali you go to haji ali and sit there with your closed eyes and you are in an other world with no problems

but still a b'full building indeed

I also had a wish that such a huge Mosque should be build in the center of Karachi. INSHALLAH ALLAH will going to make it a reality. Ameen. :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom