What's new

India’s ‘K-15 Black Project’ : Pakistani perspective

Lol i should be asking you this who is the one BSing here me the one thats laying out reality or you pinheaded jingos that think your military is able to take on China? do i have to pull up the reports of your military leaders stating they are incapable of lasting in a war against China? your military may be able to take on Pakistan but it sure as hell cannot take on China and that my friend is the cold hard truth.

This is news to us

Please do pull up the reports

Chinese military is much more capable than the Indian military

Undeniable true! But does that alone give a 100% guarantee of Chinese victory?

Think well, before you answer me, ;)

This is news to us

:lol: he will come up with the shortage of ammunition report or the report about undeveloped infrastructure near the chinese border...don't waste your time.

i believe SSBN's have the ability to fire both ballistic and cruise missiles although i could be wrong.
Arihant may be able to fire Brahmos too...
Lol i'm not even Chinese and i said that because in the unlikely event of another Sino-Indian war the US will definitely have to step in to aide India not that it will make a difference considering the fact that the Chinese military is much more capable than the Indian military
you have got your answers in this same page
china has got no operational fighter that can secure air superiority against Su-30MKI

china has got no aircraft carrier battle group and no aircraf to operate from its deck

china has got no high-altitude attack helicopter for mountain ops

India's AGNI-5 has a CEP much much lower than any ICBM china has built so far,
coming to nuclear capability -

China is least potent among N-powers : Harvard Study

^^read it

:rofl: forget it, you don't know jack about the Indian forces nor how it quantifies against any other force in the world and I will not waste my teaching you, you can very well live with your own ideas. :wave:

I know enough to come to a conclusion that you guys are no match to China, bro your military is so wrapped up in red tape it takes you 10 years just to select a foreign combat aircraft, your army is so poor equipped that it still uses those crappy INSAS rifles which left Indian soldiers as sitting ducks in Kargil, and how many aircraft have you guys lost because of crashes due to poor training or poor maintenance???

This is news to us

Undeniable true! But does that alone give a 100% guarantee of Chinese victory?

Think well, before you answer me, ;)

India can't match China's military force - Indian Navy Chief - YouTube

don't get me wrong i'm not saying you guys won't be able to put up a good fight but at the most you'll give the PLA a bloody nose whereas they will completely dismember you guys

I know enough to come to a conclusion that you guys are no match to China, bro your military is so wrapped up in red tape it takes you 10 years just to select a foreign combat aircraft, your army is so poor equipped that it still uses those crappy INSAS rifles which left Indian soldiers as sitting ducks in Kargil, and how many aircraft have you guys lost because of crashes due to poor training or poor maintenance???

:lol: yeah right, those points surely means India will lose against china, bravo.

don't get me wrong i'm not saying you guys won't be able to put up a good fight but at the most you'll give the PLA a bloody nose whereas they will completely dismember you guys

You are in for some major surprises then. :lol:

I know enough to come to a conclusion that you guys are no match to China,

Still awaiting the so called reports you mentioned where : "our military leaders stating they are incapable of lasting in a war against China?"

bro your military is so wrapped up in red tape it takes you 10 years just to select a foreign combat aircraft,

India was in no hurry to attain a 4.5 generation fighter, which in turn could trigger an arms race.

your army is so poor equipped that it still uses those crappy INSAS rifles which left Indian soldiers as sitting ducks in Kargil,

Slowly your identity is coming in picture. ;)

The initial use M-16s in Vietnam had their problems, INSAS did have its problems, which were corrected.

and how many aircraft have you guys lost because of crashes due to poor training or poor maintenance???
You can find them youself.

However, we are still waiting for those reports you mentioned of.

India can't match China's military force - Indian Navy Chief - YouTube

How does inability to match PLA get equated to inability to defend against them? :woot:

or "incapable of lasting in a war against China"

Still awaiting the so called reports you mentioned where : "our military leaders stating they are incapable of lasting in a war against China?

post #124

India was in no hurry to attain a 4.5 generation fighter, which in turn could trigger an arms race.

please tell that to the family of all those pilots you guys lost because of those outdated MiG's

Slowly your identity is coming in picture. ;)

The initial use M-16s in Vietnam had their problems, INSAS did have its problems, which were corrected.

then please tell me why your army is so anxious to replace them?

You can find them youself.

However, we are still waiting for those reports you mentioned of.

once again refer to post 124.

Lol i'm not even Chinese and i said that because in the unlikely event of another Sino-Indian war the US will definitely have to step in to aide India not that it will make a difference considering the fact that the Chinese military is much more capable than the Indian military

So it actually confirms another chinese ashamed of his red and five star flag ......

Don't worry , there are more like in this forum ......

i believe SSBN's have the ability to fire both ballistic and cruise missiles although i could be wrong.

Yes they have the capability ...

Some Ohio class SSBN have been converted to SSGN .........

please tell that to the family of all those pilots you guys lost because of those outdated MiG's

Why are pilot families to be bother with strategic dynamics of the subcontinent? :blink:

then please tell me why your army is so anxious to replace them?

The army seeks a more carbine version, for all we know, which will reduce stress on the troops for some extant.

once again refer to post 124.

The IN chief in the video merely said "were are no match for China", nowhere did he mention : "incapable of lasting in a war against China"

Do you think Pakistan will ever use Nuclear weapons on India, if she does what will be the situation??
It will be do or die situation, at that point Pakistan wont be thinking of consequences, and you will know for sure how useful your deterrence is

The idea many Pakistanis harbor is that by carrying out a massive first strike India will be exterminated.And I think that is the reason why Pakistan is going for more warheads.Pakistan has more warheads than India if I am not wrong.In light of this the SLBM program becomes even more important for India.It gives India a second strike capability which can be used if the first strike fails to meet the objectives set for it.

The "do or die" that you mentioned actually becomes "do and die" for Pakistan.Even if our primary systems are rendered useless you will die because the submarines will burn you.

you obviously have major comprehension issues along with other complexes b/c i very clearly stated that we dont have any hegemonic designs

our navy especially is a purely defensive force.....i will like to see naval version of the babur fully operational and i believe that it's nearing completion soon

which is a good thing i think
Apparently you didn't get what i was saying either. While you may not have hegemonistic designs as per you..we believe you don't have hegemonistic designs because you can't afford to have them. Plain and simple. The decision to be hegemonistic or not comes after you have the resources to be so...you don't and will not have resources like that for a long time to come

So it actually confirms another chinese ashamed of his red and five star flag ......

Don't worry , there are more like in this forum ......

so is it normal for Indian members to accuse others of false flagging when members of another nationality are giving there neutral and unbiased insight? well if so then i should be prepared to be labeled a commie :rofl:

Why are pilot families to be bother with strategic dynamics of the subcontinent? :blink:

The army seeks a more carbine version, for all we know, which will reduce stress on the troops for some extant.

The IN chief in the video merely said "were are no match for China", nowhere did he mention : "incapable of lasting in a war against China"

so let me get this straight your navy chief tells you are no match for China then how do you expect to last in a war with them? thats like me saying i'm no match for floyd mayweather jr but i can last 3 rounds with him in the ring.

That's a 3-4 years old video you got there.

Much has changed since then, and much is going to change from now.

so let me get this straight your navy chief tells you are no match for China then how do you expect to last in a war with them? thats like me saying i'm no match for floyd mayweather jr but i can last 3 rounds with him in the ring.

Dude, there is a concept called deterrence look it up. What the chief meant is we cannot match their forces one to one.. If I have my enemies balls in my hand no matter he might be carrying a AK47 and me nothing it means zilch.. Its called deterrence my friend..

weapons ko chalanay ky liy dil b chahey jo ap ky pas nahi:chilli:

hamara dil.......aapke paas hai. :D

pakistanis know a lot about india's dil. dude last time dil dikhaya tha to bangladesh nikla. ab aur bhi dil dekhne hain ? ya definately. next time we will show you our DIL (PARAG KANSARA TERMS). :P

Back
Top Bottom