What's new

India’s ‘K-15 Black Project’ : Pakistani perspective

If India is so backwards and lack in everything, why discuss it in the first place ?

Poor attention seekers.

A punch of self-congratulating brags。:cheesy:

What India has achieved in the last 10 years is peanuts。

:cheers:And if the West ever decides to stop lending a hand,and the Russians play dirty,99% of the Indian weaponries will cease to function,let alone fielded for a all-out war。:bounce:

Does it take you a decade to understand that all PLAAF fighter aircraft (including J-20) fly with
Russian engines? If not for Russian engines you air fleets will be grounded!

Does your BS qualify to be asked for any proof? or is it some lame excuse at trolling?

Lol i should be asking you this who is the one BSing here me the one thats laying out reality or you pinheaded jingos that think your military is able to take on China? do i have to pull up the reports of your military leaders stating they are incapable of lasting in a war against China? your military may be able to take on Pakistan but it sure as hell cannot take on China and that my friend is the cold hard truth.

Lol i should be asking you this who is the one BSing here me the one thats laying out reality or you pinheaded jingos that think your military is able to take on China? do i have to pull up the reports of your military leaders stating they are incapable of lasting in a war against China? your military may be able to take on Pakistan but it sure as hell cannot take on China and that my friend is the cold hard truth.

china has got no operational fighter that can secure air superiority against Su-30MKI

china has got no aircraft carrier battle group and no aircraf to operate from its deck

china has got no high-altitude attack helicopter for mountain ops

India's AGNI-5 has a CEP much much lower than any ICBM china has built so far,
coming to nuclear capability -

China is least potent among N-powers : Harvard Study

^^read it:lol:

^ China has 30+ OPERATIONAL DF-31 ICBMs. End of story...

Now stop the d*ck measuring contest.

US has 100s such missiles, India would certainly produce atleast 30 Agni-5s and a total
of 50-60+ Agni-3s are now in production !! I laugh at people who say china's main target is USA!

They have it, not you. Why are you jumping on what they have. Should we start jumping on our ally Russia's arsenal.....Stop this comparison...Chinese can lecture us, not you, coz they built it, not you.

They have it, not you. Why are you jumping on what they have. Should we start jumping on our ally Russia's arsenal.....Stop this comparison...Chinese can lecture us, not you, coz they built it, not you.

Err, I'm not 'jumping'...frankly, I don't give a damn. And we all are here to discuss others' capabilities too, no?

Fed up of all the troll fest around here these days.

Err, I'm not 'jumping'...frankly, I don't give a damn. And we all are here to discuss others' capabilities too, no?

Fed up of all the troll fest around here these days.
So are we.....people taking shots on India with Chinese abilities and achievements. Be it Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Srilankan....they never miss a chance.

I don't have problem with Chinese mocking us on technological or economical level, but the rest of countries' poster just ruin every thread.

Just look around, you will get what and why I said in the previous post.

So are we.....people taking shots on India with Chinese abilities and achievements. Be it Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Srilankan....they never miss a chance.

I don't have problem with Chinese mocking us on technological or economical level, but the rest of countries' poster just ruin every thread.

Just look around, you will get what and why I said in the previous post.

Okay, peace now. :cheers:

I had some questions regarding Shaurya/K-15:

1. What is the burnout time of the second stage? (i.e how long is the boost/cruise phase?)
2. What is the burn rate of the solid fuel?
3. It is said that the missile has a flight altitude of ~50 km. Does it maintain this altitude throughout the flight?
4. I have seen some charts describing the range of missile as 700km for 1000kg payload and 1900km for 180kg payload. Is that PRACTICALLY possible? (Considering it is a Quasi-Ballistic Missile.)

dimwit, I conveniently highlighted the Bull sh!t part for you to answer i.e. about "Military aid provided by the US to us" and the reports are given by Indians so we don't need a Chinese to tell us what are the capabilities of Indian forces or not.

Wow, much chest thumping - Pakistan is developing a Navy Strategic Force Command, to deploy "strategic weapons" at sea, Nuff said, read what you want from that, in the final analysis enough "assets" have and are being accumulated that when (God forbid) the time comes, the entity to the east will be removed from the face of the planet, and history's long eye.

No braggadocio - just hard, simple, cold, logic - believe it, or don't - I don't give a flying f^ck either way. Have a nice day.
what a joke....Strategic weapons will be fired from diesel submarines with AIP:rofl:.even our coast guard have bigger ships than your navy

its great having a SLBM but right now its Excalibur in its sheath since India has no active SSN in service
aren't SLBMs fired from SSBNs:what:
Arihant will be operational by end of this year.

dimwit, I conveniently highlighted the Bull sh!t part for you to answer i.e. about "Military aid provided by the US to us" and the reports are given by Indians so we don't need a Chinese to tell us what are the capabilities of Indian forces or not.

Lol i'm not even Chinese and i said that because in the unlikely event of another Sino-Indian war the US will definitely have to step in to aide India not that it will make a difference considering the fact that the Chinese military is much more capable than the Indian military

aren't SLBMs fired from SSBNs:what:
Arihant will be operational by end of this year.

i believe SSBN's have the ability to fire both ballistic and cruise missiles although i could be wrong.

Lol i'm not even Chinese and i said that because in the unlikely event of another Sino-Indian war the US will definitely have to step in to aide India not that it will make a difference considering the fact that the Chinese military is much more capable than the Indian military

:rofl: forget it, you don't know jack about the Indian forces nor how it quantifies against any other force in the world and I will not waste my teaching you, you can very well live with your own ideas. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom