What's new

India’s first gay shop opens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not about Mullahs, its about our religion and its now allowed in our religion and is haram upon all the muslims infact the punsihment is more severe so please refrain from posting your BS as evil exists in every part of the world !

No one becomes a gay or lesbian by choice....

Whats made you think so ? any explanation for that ?

is it by your choice that You are attracted to girls?? its in your hormones, So it comes naturally , Its not something You cultivate it

No, buddy, just a link to read.

oops, many people might want to be gay, but why is that so?? If they are attracted to girls, no one would live a life of a gay, Just because its in them, they are homosexual......

But Iam not Going detailed into this, Iam too old to discuss this, I dont mind if anyone gives me coffee right now,Old days are painful... Let me go make myself a cup of coffee

No one becomes a gay or lesbian by choice....

:lol: :rofl:

@ TOPIC:

The Openers of the shop realized there's a potential to earn money in this field so they just simply went for it :)

Last edited:
and there is nothing natural in putting your dick inside some man's ***.I just don't see the pleasure in it...it's just plain nasty and encouraging it is wrong.

I will say, go, India, go, show the world the beauty of India's democracy, "No Gays will be left behind" :azn::partay:

Hinduism says:

"Anything unnatural,unseen,unheard,weird is also natural because nature is all about diversity so the changes that may occur with time are the new revelations of various capabilities and dimensions of nature and nature is the one which feeds,takes cares and runs a society so one should accept it if not follow it on the behalf of nature.".........

Hinduism is the one which says this universal thought:-

"Time is the most powerful entity,it changes
mountains,rivers,planets,religions,cultures,governments,mentality,animals(evolution of species),humans(human evolution) and traditions,it is more powerful than me(the all powerful entity) because it guides me that's why in different times of universe I take different forms and worshiped differently through different faiths,going against time is going against me and the entire cosmos."...interestingly Vedas gave the evolution theory before Darwin did...

and the most widely talked about fact of HIndusim:-
"Whatever happens is for the good only because I am( as residing inside every living thing) makes it happen and I shall never harm or destroy (except regenerate after I destroy ) so just hold back see the world goes ahead."

and there is nothing natural in putting your dick inside some man's ***.I just don't see the pleasure in it...it's just plain nasty and encouraging it is wrong.

Sir, everyone is different. Just like you find it pleasurable to put your dick inside a vag***, gays find it pleasurable to put theirs in their partner's @ss.

This is natural for them and they can't lie that they like girls cause they don't. You should be able to understand this. I've had a gay friend, at first we all used to tease him, irritate him, stay away from him, but eventually we realized that just like us he was also a human with certain needs, just that his needs were a little different.

You can't encourage someone to become a gay. A person who finds pleasure in sexual relationship with a guy is a gay. You don't turn into a gay, you're born gay, just like we are born straight. We weren't taught to like girls. Hell, I liked girls even before nursery class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom