What's new

India’s first gay shop opens

Status
Not open for further replies.
and there is nothing natural in putting your dick inside some man's ***.I just don't see the pleasure in it...it's just plain nasty and encouraging it is wrong.

its hurts real bad naah, good try, dont try next tym.:rofl::rofl: i am just kiddin

Last edited:
Hinduism says:

"Anything unnatural,unseen,unheard,weird is also natural because nature is all about diversity so the changes that may occur with time are the new revelations of various capabilities and dimensions of nature and nature is the one which feeds,takes cares and runs a society so one should accept it if not follow it on the behalf of nature.".........

Hinduism is the one which says this universal thought:-

"Time is the most powerful entity,it changes
mountains,rivers,planets,religions,cultures,governments,mentality,animals(evolution of species),humans(human evolution) and traditions,it is more powerful than me(the all powerful entity) because it guides me that's why in different times of universe I take different forms and worshiped differently through different faiths,going against time is going against me and the entire cosmos."...interestingly Vedas gave the evolution theory before Darwin did...

and the most widely talked about fact of HIndusim:-
"Whatever happens is for the good only because I am( as residing inside every living thing) makes it happen and I shall never harm or destroy (except regenerate after I destroy ) so just hold back see the world goes ahead."

what's the need of opening such thread??

why are u dragging the religion into this??

No one becomes a gay or lesbian by choice....

I agree with this. It also isn't a big deal everyone has equal rights. Disregarding religion where they don't. No need to bring religious beliefs and post in this thread. Keep them to yourself plz. I am surprised by certain remarks here.

Is Hinduism against homosexuality?

Hinduism is not against anything, if you ask me. It is the most liberal religion.

Only cow needs to be worshipped I guess. And that too, people don't care these days. But then again I could be wrong. I am not a hindu. I am a sikh

Is Hinduism against homosexuality?

No religion permits it, i think.

It's democracy in India.

It is not like something that permitted by Hinduism or govt can only be there in India.

We don't like foreign puppets like arundhati roy but she is there in India acting against India so its democracy.

And a very coool thing in Vedas...
"Never to judge him,never to argue of him because he is limit less,boundary less,shape less but still has emotions of humans and animals,innocent like a child,sexually active like a young man,obedient like a slave,insignificant as ant,huge as mountains,visible and invisible,zillion and single.....he himself don't know how powerful and how diverse he is because by human minds he is still young and naive and prone to changes."

People who feel offended by whatever reasons on this thread, Just Ignore this thread.

what's the need of opening such thread??

why are u dragging the religion into this??

I brought this because both Muslims and christian tend to justify their religion by referring to Hinduism....which i think is quite good because Hinduism is not one faith but just an idea."

paaji, ki gal hai.... ena nu na uksao... teh trolling chad do.

BTW, I laughed at your comment.

I meant to say thats the only unusual thing. Nothing different from other religions in terms of restrictions.

I meant to say thats the only unusual thing. Nothing different from other religions in terms of restrictions.

Its not unusual and really a simple concept

Cow is given stature of mother in Hinduism as she provides milk like a mother feeds her infant.

That's it. Cow is not a god but respected like a mother.

I think you can't say that gayness is natural or it comes from nature lol. If you want to test if anything is natural or not, then you have to study the nature and those things which are close to nature. Nature is pure, so you got to study pure things. Human beings are not pure at all, we tend to vary after each new generation, and our believes, moral values, ethics, everythings tends to change.

Study other living beings instead of humans, they are more close to nature than human being is. They are still doing the same which their parents were doing thousands of years ago. they haven't changed at all. so they are way lot more natural then humans are.. Study any living being except humans, and you will find that this gayness stuff isn't any where.. Even the animals who have no sense of anything don't do this gayness stuff. This shows that again this Gayness etc is **** created by humans. I am ashamed to say that humans are perhaps worst living being on this planet and we have no limits at all. we have proven in our history that we can cross every imaginable limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom