What's new

India’s claim on Gilgit, Baltistan rebutted

Status
Not open for further replies.
You probably did not read my post properly. The loan from ADB or WB requires ijazat from India,not the
building of dam. If we have money in our pocket, we can start building it right now.:pakistan:

Then what if we dont have enough money which is also a reality....then we should let our people suffer??
Is this yr suggesting??
If there will be no development then how will people progress n extremism will come to an end??
On the other hand world wants us to end it forever! including Indian Gov.

So if we conclude then in the end of the day India also doesnt want people of Pak to progress n come face to face with them and end extremism atlast!!!

i think our gov is acting honest here by calling The Whole Kashmir Valley as disputed region.
These dams n other development projects r for betterment of people in the area and its in yr interests too for development of people.
I think yr gov too accept the region as disputed and its she who is claiming now that they r its ''integral parts'':lol:

So basically yr gov is now desperate after Pak gave Gawadar to China and G-B has road links to China n this area will be used for trade with China.......

BTW what makes u think just because of yr Gidr Bakhtian these projects will stop?
No is the obvious answer.... As now if int. forums dont want to Then China will fund it no worries.

BTW now i have started to realize why Prof Hafiz Saeed and others r soo against u n why do they do such things.
If they dont do then u people will just literally swallow us whole.

Now i think they r the most sincere people to Pakistan and its development.

hafiz saeed?most sincere??

yaar,aise logon ki vajah se hi terrorism hota hai.

hafiz saeed?most sincere??

yaar,aise logon ki vajah se hi terrorism hota hai.
Sorry to say but what ever they say n predict about yr country eventually becomes true...This was also predicted by him in 2000s when i was with him.

Sorry tosay but what ever they say n predict about yr country eventually becomes true...This was also predicted by him in 2000s when i was with him.

your opinion.:tup:

You probably did not read my post properly. The loan from ADB or WB requires ijazat from India,not the building of dam. If we have money in our pocket, we can start building it right now.:pakistan:

Dude, thanks for being rational here. Appreciate it.

But don't understand why it is hard for some members to understand that this is the way how International organizations like WB & ADB works?? They don't give a Damn to anything when it comes to legal matters.

We were also on the receiving end with respect to the ADB loan for Arunachal Pradesh which was rejected on the grounds that China consider it as a Disputed territory.

Then what if we dont have enough money which is also a reality....then we should let our people suffer??
Is this yr suggesting??
If there will be no development then how will people progress n extremism will come to an end??
On the other hand world wants us to end it forever! including Indian Gov.

So if we conclude then in the end of the day India also doesnt want people of Pak to progress n come face to face with them and end extremism atlast!!!

See, both countries try to create trouble for each other in a diplomatic manner wherever possible. India is just returning the favor. Yes, I fully agree that economic development is the only way to control extremism.

The Kasmir UN resolution, has some preconditions which you probably know stipulate that we have to remove
forces from our side, India can keep some forces then plebiscite will happen. We never talk to the point , but just
repeat plebiscite in stereotypical manner. Our govt uses Kashmir issue just to divert the attention from the real issues.

See, both countries try to create trouble for each other in a diplomatic manner wherever possible. India is just returning the favor. Yes, I fully agree that economic development is the only way to control extremism.

The Kasmir UN resolution, has some preconditions which you probably know stipulate that we have to remove
forces from our side, India can keep some forces then plebiscite will happen. We never talk to the point , but just
repeat plebiscite in stereotypical manner. Our govt uses Kashmir issue just to divert the attention from the real issues.

then what do u suggest we should do in this dam issue?
Answer me keeping in mind the much needed development and progress of People to finally end extremism n other domestic issues.

then what do u suggest we should do in this dam issue?
Answer me keeping in mind the much needed development and progress of People to finally end extremism n other domestic issues.

The dam needs about $12 billion (probably more than our current forex reserves) as I have read somewhere. That is a huge arse amount. We can either ask China and America to fund it, but I am not sure how willing they would be. One can try to widen
the tax net to generate funds but that is a very long term scheme. The easiest and the most bitter option is to shed the skin of honor and dignity and have good relations with the neighbors to get their permission. :police:

The dam needs about $12 billion (probably more than our current forex reserves) as I have read somewhere. That is a huge arse amount. We can either ask China and America to fund it, but I am not sure how willing they would be. One can try to widen
the tax net to generate funds but that is a very long term scheme. The easiest and the most bitter option is to shed the skin of honor and dignity and have good relations with the neighbors to get their permission. :police:
Dude we r more then willing to do so but question is! will the 'neighbors' feel the same too??
Or they r just looking for opportunity to more undermine our country to gain more for them.
Considering Pak gave control of Gawadar to China n American interests in G-B.
I feel with the situation of our country n their one(india), i believe we should look for some other options.

neither india existed nor its name, what india was then comprised smaller states which are now indian provinces india may have 150 million muslims but 180 million live across the border and those 150 million see that state as their saviour from hindu barbarianism, soon we will liberate those 150 million muslims
Dude, ever heard of words like Bharat, Hindustan etc. Should I mention the known travelers who mentioned India ? Ever heard of East India Company. Ever Heard of why Red Indians were called Red Indians.

As for Hindu barbarism, I don't want to point out few obvious things where is the barbarism. As for liberate 150 million, you can't control 180 million, how will you tackle 150 million more.

Krait, Is me barhi baat kya hain,kabzaa kar liya to kya hua,fence bhi toh lagaani chahiye,baite baite zameen kahaan sambhala jaata bhai?
They think since they are Muslim, they own the land. They might claim Iran or KSA one day. Serious identity crisis. He doesn't even know the history of Kashmir. Why it is called "Kashmir" ?

Dude, ever heard of words like Bharat, Hindustan etc. Should I mention the known travelers who mentioned India ? Ever heard of East India Company. Ever Heard of why Red Indians were called Red Indians.

dude history is one of my favourite subjects dont try to make me learn history, india was not used by indians themselves when you had wonderful countries in india, the north indians cant understand south indians, they need to communicate themselves in english to understand each other, and thats the reality, brits founded india

calling middle east doesnt make a country, its called a region, india was a region like africa, british made it one country called india, other wise it was an islamic empire for 1000 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom