What's new

India/Russia Working on Stealth for SU30MKI

Storm Force

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=77816&d=1247020786

The picture below is suposed to be a MKI that has been improved with internal weapons bay & ram coating to reduce RCS

India which fields over 100 mki fighters is using technology off the PAK FA to furthr improve the mki stealth and add the PAK FA poposoed AESA radar over the next few years..

The programme almost mirrors USA F15 SILENT EAGLE PROGRAMME

This is interesting but very important developments for PAF who are looking to challenge the backbone of the IAF with their own new backbone fighter THE THUNDER JF17

Not a surprise. PAF intends to do the very same with JF-17 Thunder, FC-20 and perhaps F-16. JF-17 and FC-20 will certainly be fitted with AESA radar and stealth features. JF-17 and FC-20 will benefit from J-XX project. The Block 50/52 might get the SABRE (Scalable Agile Beam Radar) developed by Northrop Grumman.

Last edited:
so kid do u know it now it is PAKFA not su 30mki stealth

You lacks knowledge SIR, stealth MKI is different from PAKFA. I guess you can search different and news to satisfy your curiosity.
STEALTH MKI are in a process of upgrade and PAKFA will be inducted later in 4-5 years in IAF.

Not a surprise. PAF intends to do the very same with JF-17 Thunder, FC-20 and perhaps F-16. JF-17 and FC-20 will certainly be fitted with AESA radar and stealth features. JF-17 and FC-20 will benefit from J-XX project. The Block 50/52 might get the SABRE (Scalable Agile Beam Radar) developed by Northrop Grumman.

Stealth for JF-17? :hitwall: :hitwall::hitwall:

LOL LOL LOL

Stealth for JF17

I like it !!!!!

ILLUMANTUS..

If you post an artcile or picture of any of the the fighters showing genuine Stealth improvements to either J10/JF17 or indeed F16/52 then plz do so.

i await with baited breadth lol lol lol

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Stealth for JF-17? :hitwall: :hitwall::hitwall:

Stealth for SU30 :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Let me add to your knowledge RCS of SU30 is much more than JF-17 it means SU30 is much more visible on radar than JF-17.
remember..americans told you same after red flag.
Ram coating which indian geniouses are applying today on their SU30 is a copy from JF-17 development.
PAKFA joint contract with russia is also a lesson learned from JF-17 development.
Their is a long list but lets keep limited to the discussion so far.

Stealth for SU30 :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Let me add to your knowledge RCS of SU30 is much more than JF-17 it means SU30 is much more visible on radar than JF-17.
remember..americans told you same after red flag.
Ram coating which indian geniouses are applying today on their SU30 is a copy from JF-17 development.
PAKFA joint contract with russia is also a lesson learned from JF-17 development.
Their is a long list but lets keep limited to the discussion so far.

Yes sir...... the Russians and (us) indeed copied JF-17's very advanced technologies.

Now, our 5th generation fighter will be based on research done for JF-17 and the upgrades to our front line fighter will be copied off JF-17.

:cheers: :pakistan: :china:

stealth coatings and composite materials,it's all they can do。plasma equipment will greatly reduce the load of su-30,no smart.

stealth coatings and composite materials,it's all they can do。plasma equipment will greatly reduce the load of su-30,no smart.

Just a question sir..... the new AESA radars that they will equip (IRBIS) will that play a factor in this "stealth" operation for the MKI?

Just a question sir..... the new AESA radars that they will equip (IRBIS) will that play a factor in this "stealth" operation for the MKI?

you really thought china and pakistan are worried about AESA radars? pakista can get it from west.china only took couple years to complete KJ2000.last time i heard the aesa radar of su-30MKI couldn't even identify enemy .

you really thought AESA radars is something china and pakistan worried bout?pakista can get it from west.china only take couple years to complete KJ2000.last time i heard the aesa radar of su-30MKI couldn't even identify enemy .typical russian.

Firstly, it was a question--reread my post..... secondly, yes Pakistan should be worried. It cannot get anything CLOSE to the IRBIS. Talk to me when china provides it to Pakistan instead of this "can get", "will get".

And where do you get this claim that the MKI's radar couldn't identify the enemy? I want to see those sources.... :coffee:

typical russian
And why has your airforce bought, copied, signed for RUSSIAN equipment and is the largest importer of Russian military equipment when you think Russian equipment are not capable.

No.....radar are never good for the health of stealth.

Back
Top Bottom