What's new

India releases list of 50 'most wanted fugitives' in Pak

^
DUDE then go after PAkistan with the list and see how many body bags you'll get in return
Stupid people attack the PAkistani ARmy period. Its that simples
Thats said....

I think its now pretty obvious to everyone here on this forum that you have now become a laughing stock....PAkistn in such a shambles ?

In a wet dream again Mr || |\| ||)) || /\\ |\|

Poor guy, now hiding behind an Israeli flag to cover up his pakistani identity. Sad.

Besides you never finished providing proof on my thread, YouTube videos don't count :tup:

The top of the Pakistani List of wanted Indian terrorists:

(01) Wanted Indian thug terrorist Prasad Shrikant Purohit
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
Lt. Col. Shrikant Prasad Purohit is an Indian army officer. A lieutenant-colonel in military intelligence, he burst into international prominence in November 2008 when he was arrested by the Mumbai Anti-terrorism squad because they suspected him of involvement in terrorist attacks across Western India.[1] He has als been accused of having a hand in 2007 Samjhauta Express bombings[2] until the Indian and U.S. governments announced that Pakistani infiltrators were more likely suspects,though later it was proven that he did have a link to thse bombings. He has been accused of beng a Hindu terrorist and member of the group Abhinav Bharat and after the confessions of a member of Abhinav Bharat called Swami Asemanand alias Tarun Chatterji,it has been nearly proven that he had a hand in all bomb blasts across the country against the country's Muslim community though later Aseemanand said he made the confessions under duress.

[edit] ChargesPurohit is the first serving Indian army officer accused of playing a major role in planning and executing a terror blast.[8] In November, 2008 he said to Pune's Shivajinagar court that the ATS had threatened to eliminate him during his interrogation in their custody.[9]However the court and law enforcement agencies have been accused of being soft on him and its being said he just wants to escape jail after his heinous crimes by alleging that ATS is trying to kill him.[10]In January 2010, Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik accused India of not pursuing the investigation of the Samjhauta Express bombings with enough vigour, and of refusing to divulge details about Purohit's role.[11][12] Malik alleged that Purohit had hired Pakistani extremists to carry out the bombing.[11][12] The Pakistan government earlier wanted to but later dropped the demand for extradition of Purohit as it said it could not demand extradition as the crimes were not committed on its soil. [13]

Looks like India wants to bury Pakistan in tons of paperwork. I don't think Pakistanis will ever get a chance to mention Kashmir in any meetings.

Poor guy, now hiding behind an Israeli flag to cover up his pakistani identity. Sad.

Besides you never finished providing proof on my thread, YouTube videos don't count :tup:

You cant blame him for being ashamed to reveal himself, and he's running out of false flags to choose from.

so y u ppl shout at UN referndum at kashmir issue;)if u know its ghanta:lol:
khan ji,In UN all world listen..so double shame in front of all world:lol:

beta UN ki Resoulotion hay aur UN kar sakti hoti to tum ub tak Referndum karwa chukay hotay aur Kashmir ya Pakistan ka ya phir aik azad mulk hota

beta UN ki Resoulotion hay aur UN kar sakti hoti to tum ub tak Referndum karwa chukay hotay aur Kashmir ya Pakistan ka ya phir aik azad mulk hota

puttar,usa attacked iraq under supervision of UN..they manipulated the UN and attacked iraq for the issue of wmd...
so its not the failure of UN..its the ability to get ur issues approved by UN..
:D
so attend few classes and then talk.

^
DUDE then go after PAkistan with the list and see how many body bags you'll get in return
Only stupid people attack the PAkistani ARmy period. Its that simple
That said....

I think its now pretty obvious to everyone here on this forum that you have now become a laughing stock of the PDF....PAkistan in such a shambles ? :no:

In a wet dream again Mr || |\| ||)) || /\\ |\| ?

we dont need to go pakistan.......how many times india attacked paksitan after wot..and without attacking ,our issues are achieved directly...so who cares to do that dirty work and to get damage on economy...
this kind of dreams can only be achieved who dares to take dream and implement it..and we find ourselves successful in it.

we dont need to go pakistan.......how many times india attacked paksitan after wot..and without attacking ,our issues are achieved directly...so who cares to do that dirty work and to get damage on economy...
this kind of dreams can only be achieved who dares to take dream and implement it..and we find ourselves successful in it.

Dude your post just proved my point at post #30 of you having a wet dream, seriously.

also : how many times india attacked pakistan after wot..and without attacking doesn't make sense. You just contradicted yourself there. Just a tip buddy.
Reply when you have studied English.

I most certainly have proved it. Your post shows the level of stupidity even when i said that YouTube are a sources other media ie BBC. Didn't you quote the BBC as one of your proof yet there's hundreds and hundreds of documents and news of the BBC on YouTube. Saying that YouTube doesn't count is saying that your link of the BBC doesn't count either. YOu just shot yourself in the foot with that post. It shows how feeble minded you are. :tup:

In other words please stop before you make a real fool out of yourself ....but thanks for the laugh buddy. :rofl:

You're an example of the hysterical neurotic personalities which immerse yourselves in denial as you fight to maintain your ignorance and ridged weakness. And me being Israeli or not is insignificant of the level of idiocy that you harbour. THis brings to attention to members of PDF like Avatar. Does it concern you about whether I am Israeli or not ? Haven't you left your parents basement that you life soooooooooooooo sad that you have to know whether I am Israeli or not ? There are Jobs and girls to get , as the basics Y'know or is me being Israeli the real goal in life - I'm becoming a big star in India ! I guess I'll keep you guys guessing then sigh* lol

ANd no I'm not all flushed up and angry but kinda curious on your desire of where I'm from. You see if you spend as much time educating yourself, rather than typing things like ARsenal6 is not Irsaeli you will become a respectful PDF member . Simples :)

You guys thanks for your rants. I do understand your jealousy of Pakistan, but as a friend I will warn you that being angry inside can have effect of your health.

Back
Top Bottom