What's new

India releases list of 50 'most wanted fugitives' in Pak

They should also add all the Pakistani name exist in the world, in that list...........lol

Pakistan ko kuch answer denay ke zaroorat nahe jo apni okaat kudh bata raha hey America kay shoulder pe bandookh rakh kar chalany wali koom hamara kya patayge LOLZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i thought u took lesson from past;) but no improvement at all:lol:

What really surprises me is that why indian start comparing themselves with Americans??? I think they are in state of infriority complex. Like 9/11 followed 26/11, abbottabad incident followed statement by army chief's statement that they have the capacity to do similar operation, whatever us says they blindly follow that and their media starts bashing programs, now this list of wanted people.
Apart from above there is no hollywood movie is left which has not been copied.
I still trying to figure out the reasons for their blind following.

hey dude ! ya you above , Imran, just days back Pakistan has taken a blow in its solar plexus, and you guys are gonna have hard time gasping for air. Its your best chance to come down to table with a clean mind and VISIBLE action on "terrorists havens" in your provinces all over nation. saans le ne k le hawa taq nai bachegi or na koi umeed.

cool down dear 796096km has alot of air lol

they have been wanted for india over decades now... where is the question of waking up????????

India always have said that most of the fuguives take shelter in pak but pak authorities always denied... now after osama incident pak has got a shock and their denial medicine is not working ... so india is trying to benifit or atleast make the situation usefull for themselves so that these criminals are caught

What has your government done so far for smjhota express and gujrat killings criminals?

so y u ppl shout at UN referndum at kashmir issue;)if u know its ghanta:lol:
khan ji,In UN all world listen..so double shame in front of all world:lol:

dont talk abut kashmir i am sick from yhis land .we destroy half of our development for them .just talk on these wanted men i will say again UN in call girl which sleep with whom has power and money.:P

Ranjit Singh?

Are all the Singhs on there [alledged] Khalistani separatists or something?

Ok, well, Pakistan also provided a list of 30 or 40 odd terrorists that are in India. Shall we have an exchange?

Sad pakistan is in such shambles. The people are in total denial while their intelligence and military is living the life of luxury. God knows where pakistan is headed.

Sad pakistan is in such shambles. The people are in total denial while their intelligence and military is living the life of luxury. God knows where pakistan is headed.

^
DUDE then go after PAkistan with the list and see how many body bags you'll get in return
Only stupid people attack the PAkistani ARmy period. Its that simple
That said....

I think its now pretty obvious to everyone here on this forum that you have now become a laughing stock of the PDF....PAkistan in such a shambles ? :no:

In a wet dream again Mr || |\| ||)) || /\\ |\| ?

Back
Top Bottom