What's new

India rejects Organization of Islamic Cooperation's resolution on Jammu and Kashmir

I don't even call them Muslims. Terrorists are not Muslims.

Shias & Sunnis are peaceful & i' am witness of it as my family consists of equal number of Shias & Sunnis.

Ok dear bharat verma product.

so whom will you kill when they come calling. oh sorry i forgot you will be hiding under your bed in the US?

LOL Truth hurts isn't it. Now go and have a look at rapes which go unheard in your own country. Cause you've got such a absurd law i.e. Victim have to present 4 witnesses to prove her claim. WTF??? Is this a law or a joke :lol: Talk about Hypocrisy!

The joke is on your just today woman gang raped in your capital, this is a daily occurrence of gang rape in your capital city. Pathetic. :sick::disagree:

so whom will you kill when they come calling. oh sorry i forgot you will be hiding under your bed in the US?

I' am not in Army dear bharat verma product. For me they are non Muslims...why you feeling insecure though? Are they following your religion?

I don't even call them Muslims. Terrorists are not Muslims.

Shias & Sunnis are peaceful & i' am witness of it as my family consists of equal number of Shias & Sunnis.
You dint get it,i was asking why dsnt OIC say anthing about shia sunni killing each other,not on how happy your family is.

Is Tariq Ali a bharat verma product?

Dunno about any of your mentioned family members but clearly you seems like student/product of bharat verma plus several others.:woot:

It seems like Indians have habit of trolling by default.:disagree:

Dunno about any of your mentioned family members but clearly you seems like student/product of bharat verma plus several others.:woot:

It seems like Indians have habit of trolling by default.:disagree:

Shut up,What I posted was written by a British Pakistani writer Tariq Ali

Now get out of your delusions.

Back
Top Bottom