What's new

India readies troops as Pakistan rattles arms across the border

Mate, at the moment only US or God himself can handle Pakistan. Don't expect a tit for tat response, where you'll justify a conventional attack to try to cripple Pakistan's infrastructure.

Pakistan has Infrastructure :blink:

:lol:

Aur hai bhi to hum log Kharab denge... ..tusi fikar na karo pasha :D

Dear respected senior PDF member, my ID name is Tuchha but my points are not. So please refrain your self to use any derogatory personal remarks, at least it doesn't looks good for senior members like you for whom I had lot of respect. However you shall also give respect for others point as well, no matter how much sharp they might be.

Now abt your reply..interior situation of pakistan is known to all of us to any extent u try to cover it. Media of both countries are trying to be as patriotic as they can, I think they are just doing there job. If our media is selling war ...so yours is not so naive. & we dont celebrate any bomb blasts killing innocent lives in pakistan. However with these bomb blasts we except that pakistan must learn that terror never pays and it must shun the policy of proxy's & terror.

if only all others talk the way you talk

whatever may be the reason, lets get ready to face another War..time to test all your newly inducted chinese junk .. :azn:
In kargil even our MANPADs forced your yuva surmas to fly at high altitudes. Hope your bragged french israeli masala in bragged aircraft doesn't leave you with a facepalm :)

I'm usually against Wars but for the first time i'm in favour. One thing Pakistan needs right now is 'unity'.

When ever there was an internal unrest in Pakistan, war card was used to unite everyone. But the outcome of all these wars never helped the cause it was intended for. Pakistan's condition only went from bad to worst. So war will only scatter the hopes of unity and might benefit other small elements which are poised to keep the wounded pakistan from healing for own personal gains.

the skirmish as i would like to put might happen . yes that to like kargil i will also say that but ... what ever that happens will be confined to the borders

the skirmish as i would like to put might happen . yes that to like kargil i will also say that but ... what ever that happens will be confined to the borders

things will not go that far, like Kargil. Only if any of the posts is captured by Military of either sides will lead to that situation.

In kargil even our MANPADs forced your yuva surmas to fly at high altitudes. Hope your bragged french israeli masala in bragged aircraft doesn't leave you with a facepalm :)

They were Airforce Warrior not Suicide bomber...learn the difference.

Are u sure:unsure:

and who ran away??? who derecognized its own soliders?? who not just lost the war but face as well??? :lol:

lets not talk about Kargil and past wars even though u were defeated in every single battle...we are not chinese to keep chewing the same thing for ages....

I am pointing at a fresh war, full scale war....use of Land, Naval and Air forces.....and there your new chinese made hardware which I often term as Junk will ve to undergo a litmus test.....so get ready dude...meet as many friends and realtives as possible..... :lol:

Dear respected senior PDF member, my ID name is Tuchha but my points are not. So please refrain your self to use any derogatory personal remarks, at least it doesn't looks good for senior members like you for whom I had lot of respect. However you shall also give respect for others point as well, no matter how much sharp they might be.

Now abt your reply..interior situation of pakistan is known to all of us to any extent u try to cover it. Media of both countries are trying to be as patriotic as they can, I think they are just doing there job. If our media is selling war ...so yours is not so naive. & we dont celebrate any bomb blasts killing innocent lives in pakistan. However with these bomb blasts we except that pakistan must learn that terror never pays and it must shun the policy of proxy's & terror.

You have my respect and I mean it. Allow me to differ on a point you made about media role, media in its real spirit reports the truth no matter how bad or good it is for the country it hails from. When it starts fabricating it becomes a propaganda factory, it is no more an orthodox media then. Jingoism and journalism are two different entities, journalism is a professiona and when gets mix with jingoism it yields bad. Media is supposed to report the incident exactly as it happens, I mean reporting must be without embellishment. It is not supposed to force the people to view the incident the way it wants, let the people decide themselves.

I agree Pakistani media is not naive too but still it is better than it's Indian counter part, it is more vibrant and does not mislead the people. Believe you me, current LOC incidents are hardly a news on Pakistani media unlike India. Media here is more interested in long march than selling war..

Sleep tight Pakistani and Indians as long as you are not in range of Heavy artillery. Our both side politicians don't have the will they had during 65, 71. This war cry by some people is just a time pass, kari jao tay wadey wadey padd mari javo.!

What if India launch offensive to Free P0k :blink:

nothing would happen, no sane country this day would stand by Pak...this time lets not restrict the scope..! ..I really want to see a squadron of chinese made Pak Jets flying in havoc looking for exit from India as 1 MKI is chasing them…. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom