What's new

India puts Pakistani army officers on “most wanted” list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:

Satified
and thast just tip of the ICEberg
Its suprising that you can't even you google.

It's surprising that YouTube is now a reliable source. This makes my life so much easier now :cheers:

I agree with that first comment on the video though :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's surprising that YouTube is now a reliable source. This makes my life so much easier now :cheers:

That depends on the context of the Video on youtube. YOu can even find BBC news there aswell. You do realise people do uplaod stuff from other media source such as the vid I posted.
Why act like a internet bafoon ?

That depends on the context of the Video on youtube. YOu can even find BBC news there aswell. You do realise people do uplaod stuff from other media source such as the vid I posted.
Why act like a internet bafoon ?

Tell me what source that video was from please....

and RSS and other right wing organizations have been not been termed terrorist groups unlike LeT which the US has recently brought up :whistle:

Tell me what source that video was from please....

and RSS and other right wing organizations have been not been termed terrorist groups unlike LeT which the US has recently brought up :whistle:

Yes, but Indian politicians/media themselves call them Hindu/Saffron terrorists....talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

pakistanis dont give damn about what indians think about them they are last on our priority/importance list.

I did review the list but it is a fake list. Hafiz Saeed? Is that the same person that was in Indian prison without any charges and trial for 5.5 years. Indian Terrorist Democracy in Kashmir has failed. As per India, Hafiz Saeed is a terrorist because he said Kashmir should be allowed to vote for freedom as per outstanding UN Resolutions. He also said to take revenge from Indian soldiers and units that are involved in raping Kashmiri women.

I did review the list but it is a fake list. Hafiz Saeed? Is that the same person that was in Indian prison without any charges and trial for 5.5 years. Indian Terrorist Democracy in Kashmir has failed. As per India, Hafiz Saeed is a terrorist because he said Kashmir should be allowed to vote for freedom as per outstanding UN Resolutions. He also said to take revenge from Indian soldiers and units that are involved in raping Kashmiri women.

No buddy Hafiz Said chief of terrorist organization

Without USA support, Pak army is fish out of water. It is good time for India to do justice.

Padosan apni murgi ko rakhna sambhal mera murga hua hai diwana.................... Aja beta A kay kar lay justice.

who make these lists in india?

ok so put your money where you mouth is and come get some

Get some? All these taxi dirvers from Parachinar in Dubai, tell me stories, daily...

On the internet I can gloat, but then some times I feel pity for those who've seen with their own eyes...

The list is formality, paperwork...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom