What's new

‘India plans to test fire Agni 5 next month’

Can we get the same coverage which is showing on this map while we fire the missile from our southern end? we cannot storage the missiles at Delhi right!
Not from the southern tip, but definitely from the central India. But then again, if they say 5500kms, does it really mean 5500kms.

Can we get the same coverage which is showing on this map while we fire the missile from our southern end? we cannot storage the missiles at Delhi right!

distance between hyderabad to herbin is 3376 miles / 5433.15 km it mean if agni-5 can be put anywhere near hyd it can take almost all part of china :smokin:

Agni-5 will be canister-launched. stored in a composite canister mounted on an all-terrain truck like Russia's Topol ICBM.

It can be taken anywhere on the truck, even near the border of china if needed, that pic shows Agni-5's range if its
placed in central india, but we can move it anywhere, as it will be mobile. so no worries regarding range and place of
launch! :agree:

means millions of more indians will die due to hunger, & money will be spend on nuclear bombs great news

Happy Russia-India freindshp...

means millions of more indians will die due to hunger, & money will be spend on nuclear bombs great news

with neighbours like yourl we dont have anyother choice other than to quickly get as strong and powerful as we could

DELAYED................................AGAIN :hitwall:

DRDO is trolling...........seriously:hitwall:

Hi, I Don't Want To Get Rude Here , But You Left Me No Choice.
1st See Where Your Terrorist Hub, Bankrupt Nation Stands Today.....Than Comment
Jealous Troll

@Topic DRDO Can Develop A 10,000Km+ ICBM, But Due To Political Reason's They are Not Doing It....Well 5000 Km Range Agni V Is More Than Enough To Devastate Our Well Wishers.

So how is china-pak relationship (chipak) going?

what do ya mean indians will die with hunger? we're doing whatever we can to feed them and
keep them fine. at the other hand -

>you killed millions of east pakistanis with BULLETS and BOMBS
>you killed thousands of balochistanis with CLUBS and HOCKEY BATS
>your military and ISI supported killing of millions of people throughout the world in the name of 'jihad'
>with HUNGER, for every one indian died, 100 pakistanis are dying

and finally, its true that 30% of indians are below poverty line, but we have to make all the
weapons we can to keep the remaining 70% people safe so that they can work towards the betterment
of the 30% hunger-stricken

yeah...i've that found last saying on this VERY FORUM sometime ago;)

i believe in Richard Nixson more and more now. ddprggabgidddd

i think 5000 km is max range of Agni 5.

that's the touted range of Agni-5, for its standard payload, it is max. but in the overall, by reducing
the payload, you can propell it to 6000 km, but not more than that, i think

Miya...Please put some more light on your country policy in this regard.

i knew that this post is about to come.pakistan have more than 50% as poor still making nukes and buying weapons.
i think charity begins at home:)

we also hoping the similar thing from our defense experts and DRDO.
missile+ranges.jpg

I just want to see that circle from Andaman and Nicobar Islands.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom