What's new

‘India plans to test fire Agni 5 next month’

sudhir007

Reaction score
‘India plans to test fire Agni 5 next month’ | idrw.org

Indian plans to test-fire the 5,000-km range Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile, Agni 5 next month, a top defence official said today. “Right now we are doing integration in respect of Agni 5,” V K Saraswat, Scientific Advisor to Defence Minister, told reporters on the sidelines of a function to mark the silver jubilee of Defence Avionics and Research Establishment, a lab of Defence Research and Development Organisation.

“Integration of Agni 5 is on, one at Hyderabad and the other at Wheeler Island. Later part of March we will be launching this ICBM…”, Saraswat, also DRDO chief, said.

For the launch, DRDO “will need major support from ships… So, we have to tie-up with other services. Ships are one of factors,” he said.

Responding to questions, Saraswat said the naval version of the Light Combat Aircraft should take to the skies on its maiden flight in a month’s time.

“Already, taxiing trials are underway. There are differences between the naval and air force versions of the LCA. So, before going to the flight, we have to ensure that those differences (systems, equipment) are working. So we are now testing all the different systems,” he said.

Good, but I expect launch to be in middle of April rather than in March. Would be good if they fire it on April 1st.

what will be its original range with heavy payload?? I think this will create huge panic to our rouge neighbors...:cry:

i hope it turns out be that killer as it is addressed :partay:
we also hoping the similar thing from our defense experts and DRDO.
missile+ranges.jpg

Test failed
April Fool.....:woot:

testing what......we have series of ICBM successful tests...recently you seen our Interceptor missile test ..........
you get some April foool on April first ...who knows our ICBM that destroy entire PAK..

So shut up.............we see in April 1ST........................

testing what......we have series of ICBM successful tests...recently you seen our Interceptor missile test ..........
you get some April foool on April first ...who knows our ICBM that destroy entire PAK..

So shut up.............we see in April 1ST........................

uncalled for comments ....i hope u know the full form of ICBM...dnt reply if u dnt get what he wants to say ...

we also hoping the similar thing from our defense experts and DRDO.
missile+ranges.jpg

Can we get the same coverage which is showing on this map while we fire the missile from our southern end? we cannot storage the missiles at Delhi right!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom