What's new

India-Pakistan series not far away, Hina Rabbani Khar says

He has many as well as ducks
quacking_duck-117.gif

Well, he is a rich man!

pakistan biggest problemis captaincy, who's the captain, who's not, i dunno why they lost the ODIs in such a manner, maybe they got carried away in victory

afridi is to be the captain in AC
doesnt matter.. Pakistan cricket team is performing way good even without a decent captian.

most of our players are new, sachin belongs to eighties

But in his 6th world cup he was one of the top scorer and played a great part in our world cup victory. But comparing new kids to someone as Sachin is great injustice with both. Sachin and new players :yahoo:

But in his 6th world cup he was one of the top scorer and played a great part in our world cup victory. But comparing new kids to someone as Sachin is great injustice with both. Sachin and new players :yahoo:

sachinn maybe whatever but point to note is he is now out of form and failed miserably in the triangular cup,there have been talks about his retirement

sachinn maybe whatever but point to note is he is now out of form and failed miserably in the triangular cup,there have been talks about his retirement
The talks are running since 2005 brother. Let it be. I dont want convert this thread into Sachin against others.

Our players need some rest more than anything, and i'm eagerly waiting for Yuvraj's return. :sniper:
That's true players need rest and a break from cricket.Too much cricket makes you lazy.Its like when you take off from workout for two days after that you workout really good. So they do need some rest.

seriously!!!all i m waiting is for an INDO-PaK test series:cheesy:

It has lost the passion it used to have earlier. These days, a fiery match is always between us and Aussies.. regardless of results. :D

All players in your current squad don't have half centuries if compare to the Sachin the maestro
what you said is simply nonsense.You cant compare new players to a player playing since 80s.Its like you are telling a new bowler you don't have as many wickets as Wasim Akram.Think before you speak.

what you said is simply nonsense.You cant compare new players to a player playing since 80s.Its like you are telling a new bowler you don't have as many wickets as Wasim Akram.Think before you speak.

Comparing players collective record with one player is very unusual

Back
Top Bottom