What's new

India-Pakistan series not far away, Hina Rabbani Khar says

Have u seen today's match???
He is to troll here.... The FM stance is good intended but not coming anytime soon..... Last time we tried we know what happened... Pity

pakistan biggest problemis captaincy, who's the captain, who's not, i dunno why they lost the ODIs in such a manner, maybe they got carried away in victory

afridi is to be the captain in AC

Is it ? Misbah is best.He is a cool customer..He know how to handle pressure.Afridi did not learn anything.He throw his bat for everything and get out cheaply.He should understand his responsibility.

what you said is simply nonsense.You cant compare new players to a player playing since 80s.Its like you are telling a new bowler you don't have as many wickets as Wasim Akram.Think before you speak.

I do agree with you but this is human tendency.People in Pakistan started comparing Md. Amir with Wasim Akram and you know what happened he turned out to be a match fixer.

Is it ? Misbah is best.He is a cool customer..He know how to handle pressure.Afridi did not learn anything.He throw his bat for everything and get out cheaply.He should understand his responsibility.

Well Awais Zia is our new BOOM BOOM!. He was in the team for T20s. I wish we can keep him for ODIs...:woot:

First game first shots in Pakistani colours:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom