What's new

India Pakistan Partition

Guys, how many of your watched the documentary before going off, I said lets keep it civil.

Partition was voice of Muslims for greater autonomy. For 65 years India (and Pakistan) have been held back due to their own shortcomings not due to some grand conspiracy.

And Why is that? Did Pakistan give any autonomy(or even equal rights) to its minorities..after it was formed??...then why did it demand it, when it was a minority.

Partition was a result of misplaced insecurities.

And the partition took all your gold and diamonds/ cotton and spices?

India is still home to different dharmas like most of the countries. you only need to respect all dharmas and dont vent frustration over them for partition

No I never said Partition took every thing.

I have no problem with Pakistan and their destiny.

I am talking about India here and not blaming any incident of history.

No I never said Partition took every thing.

I have no problem with Pakistan and their destiny.

I am talking about India here and not blaming any incident of history.

You said partition was designed by west to stop india from getting its right place i asked you what that right place would have been you pointed at large wealth of the region.

i point back that your wealth be it economic or otherwise was not affected by partition

Real history is by scholars not zealots and scholarly opinion has always been against what you just said.

It was not, which infers you donot know about Indian subcontinent History.

Occupying forces always spread their propaganda against India whether it is British crown or any thing.

You said partition was designed by west to stop india from getting its right place i asked you what that right place would have been you pointed at large wealth of the region.

i point back that your wealth be it economic or otherwise was not affected by partition

In my post I have highlighted lot of things not only wealth but you only concentrated on wealth part.

India is stronger now and is not worried about anything lost during partition and we are self sufficient.

Only point I am making is making Pakistan anti India there by hurting India to spend much on our western and Northern border.

In my post I have highlighted lot of things not only wealth but you only concentrated on wealth part.

India is stronger now and is not worried about anything lost during partition and we are self sufficient.

Only point I am making is making Pakistan anti India there by hurting India to spend much on our western and Northern border.

If that is so you still feel India is deprived of its "right place"

I was the one who said what I highlighted in Bold.

Partition is ploy created by the west to hold India back from achieving it's rightful place in the world.

West(British) can not be blamed for Indian(and Pakistani) stupidity.

British had effectively used divide and rule against India for more than two centuries, then who can blame them when Indians themselves come with stupid analogies like "two nation theory"(aimed at created communal rift amongst masses)

People of different religions had lived peacefully for better part of thousand years, but now they could not live with each other because their British masters were leaving..Pathetic!!

If that is so you still feel India is deprived of its "right place"

Pakistan is used as a counterweight and creating internal disturbance inside India through out the history of Independent India.
There are lot of reasons like Nehruvian policies and all.

Pakistan is one of them so I supported curioususer in this regard.

I was the one who said what I highlighted in Bold.

bhai to tu hee jawab day de

Pakistan is used as a counterweight and creating internal disturbance inside India through out the history of Independent India.
There are lot of reasons like Nehruvian policies and all.

Pakistan is one of them so I supported curioususer in this regard.

Internal disturbances ? NE? communal riots ? any other ? the history has it that these internal disturbances are creation of your own. Pakistan has nothing to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom