What's new

India Pakistan Partition BBC Special Presentation

Yes go fight create chaos, become extereme. right? Pakistan is progressing slowly & many Pakistanis are looking toward 2013 elections. Hope a time like 60's will come again when Pakistan was known as Asian Tiger & hope the haters & those who think it is fashion to curse Pakistan everytime will be kicked out.
let hope you take part in election after leaving Usa and also take part in process of kicking out those Pakistani whom you cannot tolerate :D wish you good luck American Pakistani

KS, It is understandable that being a South Indian, you dont know this but HINDI is URDU. Indians call it HINDI because it makes them feel like they are not speaking the language of Muslims. News Flash young man, all those movies made in Bollywood use Urdu and call it HINDI. If that makes you feel good , fine. But there is no difference because they are speaking pure Urdu. Just by wiriting that language in Sanskrit does not make it a foreign language. If there is slight difference it is because Sanskrit does not have PH sound so instead of saying Phool ( Flower ) they say Fool and instead of saying PHIR ( then ) they say FIR.

I am a native URDU speaker and to me Hindi sometimes sounds like badly spoken Urdu.

In ABCD terms, Urdu vocab is a kichdi of Arab,Persian while Hindi more closely resembles Sanskrit atleast in script and is de-persianized.

And the language in Hindi movies is Hinglish..neither Hindi nor Urdu.

You got a nerve talking lies about my region and then pretend innocence.

I cant let some mohajir talk bs about my region and get away with that.

I warned you about personnal attack. Now i had reported your post.

lets stay on topic brothers and sisterx...

The word Hindi comes from the word Hindustani..which was further derivation.. being language spoken by people living East of Hindu Kush Mountains ie : Hindus: Persian word for people living on the other side of the mountain range) ..it has been so since long before Islam or Muslims came into the subcontinent.

Urdu is further derivation of Hindi(mixing of Hindi with word from other western languages like Arabic, Farsi etc.).
Though Hindi and Urdu sound similar and have many common words their scripts are entirely different.

Stop posting lie, word Hindu had been derived from the river Sindhu, the word Hind came from Sind. Hindu Kush came after Sindhu river which flows from that HinduKush range. Sindhu river was dividing line between Middle East Afghanistan & Subcontinent & people from Middle East made the name Hindus meaning people across the river Sindhu. The river was given other name Indus & than India derived from that name Indus.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

What's personal attack about it ?:what:

Isnt it used so commonly ? I never knew it was racist.

It was used by Pakistanis not outsiders. Indians use it as flaming.

I dont think he said anything anti-Pakistan. my father served in army and he criticised the policies of many army generals and policy-makers then what? Will he become traitor if he criticise any Pakistani politicians or army generals? Politicians and Generals are not saint that you cannot criticise them.

Reunifying Pakistan with india, is not anti-Pakistan if you really believe that, mate - I despair, just to inform you 99.9999% of Pakistanis would consider that utterly unacceptable, carry on.

The word Hindi comes from the word Hindustani..which was further derivation.. being language spoken by people living East of Hindu Kush Mountains ie : Hindus: Persian word for people living on the other side of the mountain range) ..it has been so since long before Islam or Muslims came into the subcontinent.

Urdu is further derivation of Hindi(mixing of Hindi with word from other western languages like Arabic, Farsi etc.).
Though Hindi and Urdu sound similar and have many common words their scripts are entirely different.

@ARES

Writing the same language in different script does not make it a different language. What kind of logic is that Ares ?

Agar mein Urdu zuban Angraizi mein likh doan tou kiya woh dosri zuban ban jati hai ?

Urdu written in any script is still urdu, my friend.

Reunifying Pakistan with india, is not anti-Pakistan if you really believe that, mate - I despair, just to inform you 99.9999% of Pakistanis would consider that utterly unacceptable, carry on.

Brother the difference between you and me is.
You like pastries, I like the whole damn cake and i like to want it.

Be happy with the pastries..not the 'whole damn cake'.

You are in a very tiny minority the vast majority of Pakistanis would find your views unacceptable.

Actually Hindi and Urdu(Hindustani Language) are both derived from Khari boli. Vocabulary consists of Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian and Turkic words.

//Bada Hua To Kya Hua, Jaise Ped Khajoor
Panthi Ko Chaya Nahin, Phal Laage Atidoor
//

//Maya Mari Na Man Mara, Mar Mar Gaye Shareer
Asha Trishna Na Mari, Keh Gaye Das Kabir
//

^^Thats Khariboli

Khariboli, Awadhi, Brij Bhasa, add Persian, Arabic words and Persian script it becomes Urdu. Instead add more Sanskrit words and Devangari script becomes Hindi.

The basic grammar, sentence structure of Hindi/Urdu originates from these languages(Khariboli, Awadhi, Brij Bhasha, Bhojouri). Urdu and say Farsi have no similarity when it comes to sentence structure.

Hindi/Urdu originated in Uttar Pradesh region.

we cannot punish peoples for their dreams..its his dream and its very rare that it will ever happen if 99.9 pakistani dont agree with him lol

I will consider him traitor if he will ever sold the honour of his country or cheat his country or do something which bring shame to Pakistan and islam..again for me blind nationalism is alien to Islam. I am not blind nationalist.

Stop posting lie, word Hindu had been derived from the river Sindhu, the word Hind came from Sind. Hindu Kush came after Sindhu river which flows from that HinduKush range. Sindhu river was dividing line between Middle East Afghanistan & Subcontinent & people from Middle East made the name Hindus meaning people across the river Sindhu. The river was given other name Indus & than India derived from that name Indus.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

It was used by Pakistanis not outsiders. Indians use it as flaming.

The literal translation of word Hindu Kush is( Hindu Killer mountains)..which was named after people living on east side of the Hindu Kush range(ie Hindus)..your river explanation is also partly true...and keep on debating weather the hen came first or the egg.
But the bottom line here is people living across the range were know as Hindus by the outsiders.

Back
Top Bottom