What's new

India, Pak should start joint anti-militancy operations'

lol ... i never said afghan terrorism is less important... but it was ur Generals who wanted to bleed india with thousands cuts.... they arw doing it from 1989 after the soviet war in afghan.....and countless have died and suffered because of this in india....and any neighbor thinking that after burning other house they will escape the fire are naive... may be yes india supports terrorism in Pakistan , but it just doing what Pakistan started in india two and a half decade ago..... because of this terrorism all Kashmiri pandits have to leave their home , many many died , children abducted, women raped...and threre were numerous bomblasts and killing in many parts of india and this trend is still there....
so, if india is taking the retaliation measures ...i don't find any wrong in it....
i don't know if india can support these groups openly with arms or training but i think india do provide monetary aid to these groups...
both our nation have a huge trust deficit and if Pakistan help india in eliminating the anti india elements in its country then i think india will.surely help Pakistan in its afghan issue...even india may get ready for greater pakistani involvement in Afghanistan...

Try not to become the sacred cow here, your country started it even before we did....way back in 1970!! And all our support to the freedom struggle in Kashmir was stopped in 1999 when Musharraf assumed power. However, yours actually just started it again in 2003/04 on the pretext of false flag attacks in 2001. Today everything TTP and BLA is Indian orchestrated and administered where Pakistan is not supporting any terrorism in India!

what kind of problem taliban , baloch speratist , economy , drone attack , inflation ! no sane Indian will blame everything on pakistan !

Lets start with TTP and BLA, Talibaan are not TTP and TTP are not Talibaan. You will soon find out the difference.

Gahahahaa! !!! Keep dreaming ..the fartherest they can go is to partner up in films and music..above that from both sides not happening in a million light years :rolleyes::rolleyes:

In the same vien Why don't u add TTP & the Uzebikis who carried out the airport attack.One should not forget,it is the same Taliban militants who were bread fed & nurtured have turned their guns on their masters.
At present the TTP and Uzbeks are after the PA, not India!

Try not to become the sacred cow here, your country started it even before we did....way back in 1970!! And all our support to the freedom struggle in Kashmir was stopped in 1999 when Musharraf assumed power. However, yours actually just started it again in 2003/04 on the pretext of false flag attacks in 2001. Today everything TTP and BLA is Indian orchestrated and administered where Pakistan is not supporting any terrorism in India!

Lets start with TTP and BLA, Talibaan are not TTP and TTP are not Talibaan. You will soon find out the difference.
yeah really....in 1070...:o:
do u have any proof of ur baseless statements....
Pakistani from 1947 till date had tried to destabilize Kashmir valley.. and u people are still doing it...
u send ur lashkar in 1948, in 65 u started operation Gibraltar, in 1999 u did kargil...what more u want...Mumbai attack, parliament attack, the list goes on...
if u people will keep harboring terrorist against india then of course india will do the same.....and may be yes we are funding ttp and boloch separatist and why we shouldn't.....

Can we refrain from slurs pointing at the illegitimacy of each others' countries.

They probably do not realize that over 80% of our problems today are Indian orchestrated.

Or may be they dont believe that at all........

@Topic Well i guess it will be stupid to even think something like this, given the trust both the nations share..... Both the nations look at each other thru the eyes of suspicion, and blame the other for any issues happens..... and the real culprits sit enjoy this game......

It was India who used to blame pakistan for every problem it had, but over a period of time it has come down and we started looking at ourselves and our problem..... and when needed and had proof did blame pakistan.....

But over a period of time it is Pakistan which blames India for every problem they face.... they even blamed the latest attack of karachi......

Let us work on improving the trust, then we can think of joint exercise and join operation....

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
kuch.jpg

I want to remind you that the Militants have left their foot prints all over Pakistan,I don’t think the Militants will refrain from attacking any place or territory in Pakistan even if it is KOSHER on paper. Once given a command they will MARCH like ROBOTS with guns to attack.

At present the TTP and Uzbeks are after the PA, not India!
Well it is true,currently PA is attacking the Uzbeks after the airport attack,but I would like to remind you that after the Afghan war ended the Militants were diverted to Kashmir by Pakistan for some strategic depth.Even noted journalist Irfan Huessien writes,once the Kashmir war ends,the Militants will turn their guns on Islamabad.The militants are bound to fire the shots rather then surrendering their guns & becoming peaceful citizens.

Last edited:
Well it is true,currently PA is attacking the Uzbeks after the airport attack,but I would like to remind you that after the Afghan war ended the Militants were diverted to Kashmir by Pakistan for some strategic depth.Even noted journalist Irfan Huessien writes, once the Kashmir war ends,the Militants will turn their guns on Islamabad.The militants are bound to fire the shots rather then surrendering their guns & becoming peaceful citizens.
The TTP won't wait for the Kashmir dispute to be solved which may take to eternity. Their agenda is clear, which is the take-over of Pakistan and establish their interpretation of Sharia. They may even now be in the process of joining up with the ISIS militants as well as the Al Qaeda with the aim of establishing a Muslim Caliphate which would cover most of the region including Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, Jordan etc.

They would not wait for the Kashmir dispute to be solved which may take forever. This process of establishing this Caliphate may have already begun, which is bad news for Pakistan.

yeah really....in 1070...:o:
Pakistani from 1947 till date had tried to destabilize Kashmir valley.. and u people are still doing it...
u send ur lashkar in 1948, in 65 u started operation Gibraltar, in 1999 u did kargil...what more u want...Mumbai attack, parliament attack, the list goes on...
if u people will keep harboring terrorist against india then of course india will do the same.....and may be yes we are funding ttp and boloch separatist and why we shouldn't.....

Mukti Bahini is proof enough of 1970.

1948 was an internal matter, we sent in lashkars into our own country which you illegally occupied as the then Army Commander, who was a British, refused to fight against another British commander in India.

1999 - How conveniently you speak of Kargil and forget that you had done it to us earlier in Siachin. You have always been a step ahead of us in terrorism and enmity.

Mumbai Attack, Parliament Attacks were all false flag operations, there are Indian intelligence officers on record stating such......all these were to pass internal terrorism amendment bills etc., just think what we had to gain with these attacks? On the other hand, the Indian sponsored attack on the Sri Lankan cricket team ensured the end of international cricket in Pakistan, the recent Indian sponsored TTP attacks on Karachi airport was to ensure the end of international flights to Pakistan.....even the attack on Kamra airbase ensured that only those assets were destroyed that were meant to keep an eye on India, the P3 Orion maritime Surviellience aircrafts instead of the JF-17's that are actually used to bomb the TTP terrorists. It's not too hard to put 2 and 2 together if you really wanted to.

Finally, I can confirm that Pakistan has not supported anything against India ever since Musharraf assumed power as it was not his policy. However, ever since, you have had a one sided advantage and you have been on the offensive ever since. Is this how peace is achieved?

Or may be they dont believe that at all........

Well then they aren't only stupid, they are ignorant as well.

yeah really....in 1070...

lol ... i never said afghan terrorism is less important... but it was ur Generals who wanted to bleed india with thousands cuts.... they arw doing it from 1989 after the soviet war in afghan.....and countless have died and suffered because of this in india....and any neighbor thinking that after burning other house they will escape the fire are naive... may be yes india supports terrorism in Pakistan , but it just doing what Pakistan started in india two and a half decade ago..... because of this terrorism all Kashmiri pandits have to leave their home , many many died , children abducted, women raped...and threre were numerous bomblasts and killing in many parts of india and this trend is still there....
so, if india is taking the retaliation measures ...i don't find any wrong in it....
i don't know if india can support these groups openly with arms or training but i think india do provide monetary aid to these groups...
both our nation have a huge trust deficit and if Pakistan help india in eliminating the anti india elements in its country then i think india will.surely help Pakistan in its afghan issue...even india may get ready for greater pakistani involvement in Afghanistan...
You are right in that way Our Generals first started Insane Operations.....1965 ...Operation Gibraltor
BUT
If you track back the roots of ORIGINAL SIN....they done in 1947
Allegation 1:
India occupied Kashmir illegaly, that area wont belong to you
- Ethinically - Religiously - Geographically -Morally its Muslims dominated (UN reso by india)
Allegation 2:
Original Sin mistake number 2, Ayub khan offered India to have Joint Military Alliance (That the best time to change the course of history) which Nehru denied by his famous Statment "" Join Alliance ! against whom ??""
Allegation 3:
May be your Country Politicians Lack INTELLECTUAL SENSE....I mean considering next 50-100 years in mind
Why Indians ....Behave like Child ?? why
You're a Big Country, Instead of act like BIG, your Diplomats try to Score against us,
You took advantage of every difficult Political Chaos of Pakistan
Small Country have different Mentality & Big Country act like BIG.. ...e.g look USA / UK / China / Russia
Always Big Country have to take Initiative towards Peace bcoz Public of small Country always raise fingers on Gov Actions as COWARD, Unable to sustain Outside Pressure...like Allegations....
remember childish behaviors like (Banning Cricket with pak, or flaying Plane in our Pakistan territory, propagating internationally for Political isolation, convincing US to cut / stop Foreign AID assisstence, / Indian Political inspiration from Media Hype / Everything is done by ISI / Over reaction on Mumbai attacks of 2008 when all world knows 1 year back in 2007 we lost our Prime minister Benazir Bhutto ....)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom