What's new

India, Pak should start joint anti-militancy operations'

By 'joint' do you mean PA + Rangers + LeT + JeM + HuM etc??? You're guys are already at it since decades, but have come a cropper so far. :P

Change of this failed strategy is required immediately as this one is getting you nowhere! :fie::P
:mad: Don't tell them that Indian army is planning on drilling for oil in couple of years we only need a few more jihadis, it took the army years to develop the oilfield don't ruin it.

lol...i always knew pakistanii will turn shy when asked to clean the anti india militants un Azad Kashmir...
lol any way...if u will keep doing it..then we too will continue supporting anti pakistan elements...like ttp and boloch seperatetist group....

but still i think pakistan india should come together and clean up this terrorist mess...once and for all...

Firstly the 'mess' cannot be ever cleaned once & for all.

Next, the suggestion imples India and Pakistan jointly acting against elements supported by groups within Pakistan which in itself is a non starter.

By 'joint' do you mean PA + Rangers + LeT + JeM + HuM etc??? You guys are already at it since decades, but have come a cropper so far. :P

Change of this failed strategy is required immediately as this one is getting you nowhere! :fie::P

In the same vien Why don't u add TTP & the Uzebikis who carried out the airport attack.One should not forget,it is the same Taliban militants who were bread fed & nurtured have turned their guns on their masters.

I believe Ayub Khan also offered a kind of Joint military Alliance with India to Nehru, this would have stopped 3 wars and any form of 'state-sponsored' terrorism. But he put it down simply by saying "an Alliance against who?".:cuckoo:

I dunno,maybe the victims of 40 blasts per month or karachi airport?

They also don't care. May be the uncountable victims of 40 years old Maoist insurgency might care.

AJk is peacefull.What about Wazirstan,

Your concern is with AJK. What happens in other parts of country is not of your concern. This thread is related to AJK, no need to move here and there just to prove you are an Indian with typical crap Indians have for Pakistan.

They also don't care. May be the uncountable victims of 40 years old Maoist insurgency might care.

Your concern is with AJK. What happens in other parts of country is not of your concern. This thread is related to AJK, no need to move here and there just to prove you are an Indian with typical crap Indians have for Pakistan.

Does AJK include Gilgit, Balwaristan

Woah keep dreaming baby. I understand its hard to accept the truth but get over it guys, its been almost 70 years, how much more time will you take to accept that Pakistan does exist and nothing can undo it.

Pakistan only turns shy, its much better than going violent. And Pakistan has come a long way atleast long enough to know that Indo-Pak excessive exposure is disastrous.

They probably do not realize that over 80% of our problems today are Indian orchestrated.

Woah keep dreaming baby. I understand its hard to accept the truth but get over it guys, its been almost 70 years, how much more time will you take to accept that Pakistan does exist and nothing can undo it.
like that how much time it will take for you realize that pakistan after 1948 war let the border be like that ! after 65, 71 , 99 till when you keep begging for kashmir ? there is ladakh in JK too right what kind of life they will have in islamic republic of pakistan !

They probably do not realize that over 80% of our problems today are Indian orchestrated.
what kind of problem taliban , baloch speratist , economy , drone attack , inflation ! no sane Indian will blame everything on pakistan !

Back
Top Bottom