What's new

India Pak Friendship thread

Since in your opinion it is a useless thread, why dont you take the lead of exiting the thread?

I did that ........ if it wasn't for you quoting me , I would not have bothered ...... so do a favour and stop quoting me ?

Lovely pic.... wonder the mindset of those rangers and BSF men working on those posts..... I am sure they will be very friendly to each other.....

Border guards are often treating each other with more respect since they usually work next to each other for some time
Wagah%20border%20sweets_0_0.jpg

74a84635-a8ae-41b9-b900-b7d805dc4489HiRes.JPG

05e5d49641a6be15411b9a2eec879b3d

I didnt decide it...You think the thread is useless yet you come over again? Funny aint it?

I am not an American...and freedom of speech ya ya...But dont come to a thread to say useless thread why not utilize your time elsewhere?

I didnt say useless thread. I think its pointless. Most Indians dont want friendship with Pakistani's after all the terror related incidents on our country. We tried so many times to be your friends but instead we get shafted repeatedly. Sry, we are not buying it. Make some efforts to show you really mean it. But seeing and judging by how minorities are treated in Pakistan, Im not holding my breath.

Also, this thread does not belong on a site like this. Not on a Indian defence thread. Plz move it more appropriate. None of us are falling for it. If your country wants friendship, then make a real effort and stop supporting terror in INDIA> Got it!

I didnt say useless thread. I think its pointless. Most Indians dont want friendship with Pakistani's after all the terror related incidents on our country. We tried so many times to be your friends but instead we get shafted repeatedly. Sry, we are not buying it. Make some efforts to show you really mean it. But seeing and judging by how minorities are treated in Pakistan, Im not holding my breath.
Delusional? It wasnt I who opened this thread:

There are just too many issues between two countries. We are always bashing each other.

Can we share good things? like you have a friend in other country or you actually visited. I have never heard bad things from people who have visited India or Pak. Indians praise Pakistani and vice versa.

I would also like to have discussion on what could be done on trade side? What benefit countries can get from each other?

Something from my side. Back in days when yahoo msgr had chat rooms. I made some Pakistani friends, would have visited for sure if situation could have been better.

Last but most important, I hope experience of people in this thread help to have some positive mindset!

ok lets bring the peace with Al-khalid and Arjun :D
you send your Su-30mki with flowers and we send our F-16's with sweets :smitten:

I also have Pakistan friends. I find them better then US/UK/Arab people. Apart from the political elite and their religious egos and false sense of fear created by them, I don't think normal people care about it.

it's only the few handful of super elites (and their greater then Himalayas religious egos) who divided the nations.

How can we become friends if we have territorial disputes? :disagree::disagree::disagree:

unless a country is isolated.... they get influenced by others!!
in this age of communication and broadcasting!!!
every country is influenced by other in one way or other.... how can anyone stop this....?
hollywood movies have their influence on every other country....that doesn't mean its killing culture of any country....
nothing is static in this world....and culture is no exception....its bound to change....as it did from mughal era to till now!!!
i feel this insecurity abt change...on both sides of border strange!!!!

Back
Top Bottom