What's new

India offers US$200 million aid to Bangladesh

The malnourished Indians gets overlooked because of policy.

One has yet to see a penny of that $1 billion loan. Now this geezer Pranab turned part of it as grant without ever disbursing a penny. Only Indians are capable this kind of BS.

This guy is a genious !!

repeat after me" I live under Judea Christian laws now happily and thanks to Indians I have a country, flag and life - if not for them my family tree would have ceased with my grandparents and their kids". " I will renounce all my fake radicalism on PDF "

lol Indians decided to send in free money so it could keep Bangladesh off from becoming an enemy...

LOL , why would you be so surprised? It shouldn't be surprising to you at all. US has been sending free money for a long time to Pakistan to keep it from becoming an enemy. It also buys them a license to carry out drone attacks, to set free people like Raymond Davis and a lot of other goods.

What ever makes you happy....
Bangladesh is not Pakistan and India is not like the U.S. Both don't have a natural love hate relationship. Rather what we see is a forced love marriage. BD's ruling power is totally under RAW's gun point.... Our difference is that we have people who can block NATO supply line and empty foreign air bases. We take money for reasons for what was owed.... Now if you talk about Drone attacks, it cannot happen without ISI's permission. It is our diplomacy.... Raymond Davis? lol he was caught and the U.S had to pay to the families. In an nutshell, we work things from our interest as well...

Have the Indians found the money yet? How could they lose $200 million? Now they have to pretend they have written it off so they do not have to give an explanation to their parliament. Poor Indian tax payers!

Just stop already,we help them they say its a great game to vassalize the,we don't help them they say we are being bullies.
Let them do whatever they want,ignore bangladesh.Its soveriegn country leave it alone.Just tighten border for immigrants neither demand free transit nor give free transit.Simple.

What ever makes you happy....
Bangladesh is not Pakistan and India is not like the U.S. Both don't have a natural love hate relationship. Rather what we see is a forced love marriage. BD's ruling power is totally under RAW's gun point.... Our difference is that we have people who can block NATO supply line and empty foreign air bases. We take money for reasons for what was owed.... Now if you talk about Drone attacks, it cannot happen without ISI's permission. It is our diplomacy.... Raymond Davis? lol he was caught and the U.S had to pay to the families. In an nutshell, we work things from our interest as well...

If it enables you to have a good sleep , then keep thinking this way. The truth is that ISI or your army has no control whatsoever over what the US does. They carry out drone strikes, kill even soldiers(and don't apologize) and get away.

Have the Indians found the money yet? How could they lose $200 million? Now they have to pretend they have written it off so they do not have to give an explanation to their parliament. Poor Indian tax payers!

Our money ,why do you care Bangladeshi?. Go back to editing your book so that you can sell more than a 100 copies

lol Indians decided to send in free money so it could keep Bangladesh off from becoming an enemy...

Where is the money? we do not see any indian money in BD. Better India feeds its hungry millions instead of making a political donation to its crony AL.

Instead of this kind of badwill gestures, India should compensate BD with at least $20 billion for stealing our water for the last 40 years through Farakka, Teesta and many other dams it has surrounded BD with. We will not come to our knees however India tries to do.

It is laughable to note while BD has not received a single dime out of that $1 billion credit, now, Pranab is coming up with this $200 million crap as if he only understands math.

I heard that only $70 million has been spent of the $1 billion credit line. So where did the rest $130 million go?

Govt of India is so useless. Why waste 200 million dollars on Bangladesh?

Much better if we had given it to Nepal or Bhutan.

Makes no sense. Why would we even care what Bangladeshi people think of us? We already got our puppet Govt in charge of them(according to some BD members here). What are they going to do if they become our enemy, fight a war with us? They wouldn't win a war against a single Indian state, never mind all 29 states and 7 union territories of the Indian federation.

Lol. Mr. Munshi can write another book on Indo-Bangladesh relations. This time the theme should be how troll on that subject. :lol:

@ all Indians in the last five pages of this thread: There is a reason why conspiracy theorists normally have just one moment of glory and then fade away(you know because they are them). You guys won't let the guy fade away and still blame him.

Back
Top Bottom