What's new

India offers incentives to boost trade with Bangladesh

Pakistan and Bangladesh feel as if its their birth right to abuse India.. and some Bangladesh posters here reminds me of frustrated kids who can always throw fire on their big brother ( India ) even though they know their very much existence is due to India and if they want to prosper in future they will need our Help. even today most of the south Asian countries are dependent on us but they at the same time take India for granted and keep cursing us.. i can understand about Pakistani members but Bangladeshis?? who share a close culture with Bengali of India !!why dont you understand if India will succeed all its neighbor will be benefited!! By trying to Hamper India's growth (which definitely you can never do) you will be actually hampering your own growth. come out of religion and be Practical..there is no reason for you to hate India but dozens reason to love it !!

Main problem is your bloody big brother and arrogant attitude. We neither need any advice nor direction to move our country forward. If we can survived in 70,s then what is holding us now? You think how to help your people we will do ours. What you need do is that leave status que behind and approach with diffren country next door because we neither consider you big nor brother.

Main problem is your bloody big brother and arrogant attitude. We neither need any advice nor direction to move our country forward. If can survived in 70,s then what is holding us now? You think how to help your people we will do ours. What you need do is that leave status qou behind and approach with diffren country next door because we neither consider you big nor brother.

Your attitude needs to be changed for better and so of other Bangladeshis for your own sake.. god bless people like you and country run by people like like you ..

What your politicians need in that case is a pair of balls. India is obviously going to look for the best possible deal for her interests. You guys need to grow a pair. Say no.

As much as I dislike india, but hate this soldout politicians and yes, I agree with your statement. It will be nice scene when people start to throw shows on these low life cowards.

Don't sweat it guys ..most Bangladeshis here are a hopelessly paranoid bunch, they see an Indian conspiracy everywhere..do not trust their own govt which they have elected, one bit.

Forget about 47 and 71 separation. We have no issue with Hindu religion, but India's policy. Nepal and Sri Lankans are not Muslim, but even they are not pleased with India. India is provoking hatred towards itself by BD people. Do we distrust any country on this Earth as like India?

Basically your forefathers thought that India(read Hindus) cannot be trusted, so asked for a separate state. You guys learn from your parents(obviously) the same. So you turned out to be paranoid about Indians( Hindus) and see their hands in everything. So ya we know that you don't trust us and also why? Don't worry its gonna continue to the younger generations as well.

loooooolllllllzzzzzzzzzzz,
bangladeshis criticizing india for theiir govt policies..which is munafiq,gaddar,indian stooge

So what do bangladeshis want??

* Should india allow bangladeshis cross border and put burden on indian economy?? Illegal bangladeshis numbering between 20-25 millions are already living in india and create law and order situation in our country as all of them are unregistered and involve in unlawful activities in the country which make it difficult for law enforcement agencies to take action against them. I want to share an interesting fact: majority of the bangladeshis living in india are either criminals, garbage collectors and sweepers. Infact the current sweeper and garbage collector in my locality is a bangladeshi. If anyone is crossing border illegally is bound to get shot. There is nothing wrong in that.

* Do bangladeshis expect that india will give them unfair adventage in trade and commerce?? Its not a 1 way street my friend but a 2 way street, You gain some, you lose some. In fact bangladeshis will get a far better trading opportunities with a huge market like india. Think. India yahan bussiness karna chahta hai, khairaat baatna nai. Pakistan ki tarah khairaat par jeene ki aadat mat dalo.

* Do bangladeshis expect that india will shower dollars on them for no reason. Giving aid amounting few million dollars is affordable.

* Do bangladeshis expect that india will always bow to bangladeshi's demands under the threat of bangladeshi's support to china??

* What benefit does india gets from these worthless bangladeshis that these people think india will give unfair advantage to them??

* Did india even once tried to annex bangladesh or showed signs of aggression after its independence??

To tell you all the truth, these bangladeshis and pakistanis measure their patriotism by who hates india most and not by who loves their own country more. If they really want to see their countries getting developed then they should start doing so. Criticising and abusing india, hindus and indian policies on various forums wont help their cause.

These pakistanis and bangladeshis want to stop india from developing. Their mentality is that they will pull india back from the path of development even if they cannot rise. Thinking ye hai ki agar hum develop nahi ho sakte to hum india ko bhi develop nahi hone denge.

Every country has right to think about its rise. All countries do that. What is wrong with that?? Take the example of U.S.A., it takes unfair advantages from entire world to give its citizens such a high level of living standards. U.S.A. alone utilizes close to 60% of world resources. If india is asking bangladeshis to give advantages to indian companies then they have every right to turn indians down.

This blind hate towards india is wrong and india cannot be blamed for bangladesh and pakistan's plight and if they do blame india then its just foolishness nothing more. In fact all such bangladeshis just take out their frustration from their own country by bad-mouthing india

I want to share an interesting fact: majority of the bangladeshis living in india are either criminals, garbage collectors and sweepers. Infact the current sweeper and garbage collector in my locality is a bangladeshi.

And you wonder why they don't like you?

What an attitude.

And you wonder why they don't like you?

What an attitude.

Hey, will you employ an illetrate as the C.E.O. of a country?? They get employment according to their capabilities and qualities. If you want such people to lead a company in china then i am fine about it. Then it will be interesting to see China clocking a negative double digit growth for several decades.

Forget about 47 and 71 separation. We have no issue with Hindu religion, but India's policy. Nepal and Sri Lankans are not Muslim, but even they are not pleased with India. India is provoking hatred towards itself by BD people. Do we distrust any country on this Earth as like India?

Sri Lankans and Nepalis have some issues with us but they don't hate us. Their mistrust is common because they are overshadowed by India's size and because India is the major player in the region. But Bangladeshis hate us because of our religion. Nothing is going to change it. I have seen anti Hindu comments posted by you too.

Hey, will you employ an illetrate as the C.E.O. of a country?? They get employment according to their capabilities and qualities. If you want such people to lead a company in china then i am fine about it. Then it will be interesting to see China clocking a negative double digit growth for several decades.

why are you so angry? cool down.

why are you so angry? cool down.

Bhai i an angry because i am tired of seeing such blind hatered toward indians and hindus.
These pakistanis are borned with this inbuilt hatered towards other.
These bangladeshis are just a bunch of ungreatful bastardz following their own anti india, anti hindu designs.
These chinese with their new found superpower status think that the entire world is an extention of their dickk and they can milk it any time.

Bhai i an angry because i am tired of seeing such blind hatered toward indians and hindus.
These pakistanis are borned with this inbuilt hatered towards other.
These bangladeshis are just a bunch of ungreatful bastardz following their own anti india, anti hindu designs.
These chinese with their new found superpower status think that the entire world is an extention of their dickk and they can milk it any time.

Chill dude, you're embarrassing us! :D

So the razakaars want to have a say in these matters!

Sure. Try it.

I think the trade relations will get a fillip with the removal of the irritants.

Back
Top Bottom