What's new

India not behind every trouble in Pak: Gilani

is pakistani army is bigger then suprem court ?, is pakistan army is bigger then PAK president

pakistan army is just an govt instrument and govt should teach them there limits

Do you not know of the three A's of the Pakistani solar system?

Allah
Army
America

Actually nowadays there's a fourth A making it's way into this list.

Ak-47

What gilani is saying is India does not have a capable organization like ISI to foment trouble in other countries :undecided:.

Yes, it is. Truth about Pakistan is Jiske lahkti.... and army are the guys with guns and mullahs

as usual, a simplified statement.....

what about civilians with their offshore bank accounts, and their own ''capitulating to 'mullahs' in the interests of scoring vote banks'' :)

lol--- when your GOP or army representatives have ever talked about the Baluchistan and indian hand? and where you people have hide all the evidences of Indian involvement and don't want to show the world and cheating your people ?

they have indeed.....its essentially the same when hindustanis claim Pakistani hand in the Kashmiri nationalist intifadah.

they have indeed.....its essentially the same when hindustanis claim Pakistani hand in the Kashmiri nationalist intifadah.

lol-- how many terrorist organisations working on behalf of PA have been banned by UN. Unlike pakistan because they don't show any proofs forget about credible proof they don't even show any proofs.

what about civilians with their offshore bank accounts, and their own ''capitulating to 'mullahs' in the interests of scoring vote banks''

So on the money AZ - We seem not to know w here the head and where the tail of the dog is -- at least the army types seem not to know - instead of correcting themselves, the tail of the dog points fingers at the head.

no ---unlike hindustanis Pakistanis are more likely to introspect rather than remain in denial

and with a free media and with many talk shows that openly criticize government (even military) --it shows that there is an environment where ideas are being shared and people of different opinions can share their views on certain issues

despite the problems, at least we are more likely to question a lot of things

our main grievance with indian is the Kashmir issue of course, as well as indian dirty games in Balochistan and other parts of the country....some talk about indian hand in the MQM-ANP-PPP standoff in Karachi --though i personally think that most of that is homegrown political tensions which have transpired into violence in parts of the city

sir jee mqm followers go to india on regular bas..they have uncles and aunties in india....visa restrictions should be imposed....or they should be sent to india for ever if the dont want to live in Pakistan....sir you know these hindustani bherway write articles such as mumbai is better than karachi and other sheit like this....india is 200 percent behind karachi voilance...thats why mqm feels a danda wheneber ANP says army should be called in karachi ...they have an illegal firearm in every house of karachi mainly MQM areas...thats why they feel danda...if a person is not involved in illegal activities then what does he cares?he will say yes sir pls search my house and i am peace loving and you wont find anything...but mqm gets a danda whenever anp calls for army deployment in karachi.....there is only one solution to karachi problem and this is door to door search for weapons of every house..

Very astute statement there. Reread it, those who missed the shot:

India not behind every trouble in Pakistan!

sir jee mqm followers go to india on regular bas..they have uncles and aunties in india....visa restrictions should be imposed....or they should be sent to india for ever if the dont want to live in Pakistan....sir you know these hindustani bherway write articles such as mumbai is better than karachi and other sheit like this....india is 200 percent behind karachi voilance...thats why mqm feels a danda wheneber ANP says army should be called in karachi ...they have an illegal firearm in every house of karachi mainly MQM areas...thats why they feel danda...if a person is not involved in illegal activities then what does he cares?he will say yes sir pls search my house and i am peace loving and you wont find anything...but mqm gets a danda whenever anp calls for army deployment in karachi.....there is only one solution to karachi problem and this is door to door search for weapons of every house..

ahh the oracle has spoken , just like his English, his theories leave a lot to be desired.

This is a lie.. Gilani is a RAW agent and a swayamsevak in disguise to make Pakistan unstable. I saw he was wearing saffron socks today. :P

yes he was trained by the Israeli Mossad and is funded by CIA & RAW in a conspiracy to destabilize Pakistan i'm pretty sure i saw him texting Leon Panneta the other day about OBL raid and how it was pulled off perfectly

ok seriously now @ topic India has nothing to do with the internal problems of Pakistan or at least the Pakistani government has not yet shown proof as to what we are doing in they're country

no ---unlike hindustanis Pakistanis are more likely to introspect rather than remain in denial

and with a free media and with many talk shows that openly criticize government (even military) --it shows that there is an environment where ideas are being shared and people of different opinions can share their views on certain issues

despite the problems, at least we are more likely to question a lot of things

our main grievance with indian is the Kashmir issue of course, as well as indian dirty games in Balochistan and other parts of the country....some talk about indian hand in the MQM-ANP-PPP standoff in Karachi --though i personally think that most of that is homegrown political tensions which have transpired into violence in parts of the city

and what do you do after introspection?pick up a gun,because thats what generally looks like the correct solution but a lot of peace loving people avoid it.

sir jee mqm followers go to india on regular bas..they have uncles and aunties in india...

some remained behind even after partition....so they have family on both sides

me personally, as long as they arent engaged in anti-state activity or treason, then no big deal. But as MQM --meaning they are in political position -- they should not be going to india so casually. I have little information about MQMs going to india but if i see a source on it i could comment on it.

me personally, i tend to look down on all politicians.....

visa restrictions should be imposed....or they should be sent to india for ever if the dont want to live in Pakistan....

cant argue with that! :)

sir you know these hindustani bherway write articles such as mumbai is better than karachi and other sheit like this....india is 200 percent behind karachi voilance...

if true, we should present the evidence

we should also be willing to accept that these political parties are responsible for this needless violence.....they are the biggest hindrance to Pakistani interests and harmony.

thats why mqm feels a danda wheneber ANP says army should be called in karachi ...

its so confusing; one day they say leave army out of civilian affairs, the next day they say bring in the army....every single political party in Pakistan does not know what they want...because they have no cause, no convictions. They are all rudderless ships feeding on peoples emotions (maybe it works the other way too)

they have an illegal firearm in every house of karachi mainly MQM areas...

those ''political activists'' -- thugs, hooligans, ''youth representatives'' etc who show party flag rather than national flag -- they should be crushed with an iron fist.

i dont care which party they belong to....they are all one in the same. Political parties and their affiliates should not be having heavy weapons, certainly not in the biggest city -the financial capital of Pakistan.

for GODS sakes

thats why they feel danda...if a person is not involved in illegal activities then what does he cares?he will say yes sir pls search my house and i am peace loving and you wont find anything...but mqm gets a danda whenever anp calls for army deployment in karachi.....there is only one solution to karachi problem and this is door to door search for weapons of every house..

i (personally) would not be averse to that idea

:)

and what do you do after introspection?pick up a gun,because thats what generally looks like the correct solution but a lot of peace loving people avoid it.

i'm afraid you're going to have to elaborate...didnt quite get you

there are certain activities the indians are involved in which -- i would advise the indians to desist from them.

but Karachi violence is due to our own f*ck-ups. In my own opinion. There is a possibility that indians can use proxies or groups within Pakistan to let the violence continue.

that is why economic security is national security.....and obviously it isnt in indian interests to see an economically prosperous or secure Pakistan. But thats a whole other issue altogether. The indians are a troublesome neighbour, but at the same time we must recognize that we have domestic issues which are homegrown and can only be solved with honest leadership and effective action (homegrown solutions)

Back
Top Bottom