What's new

India needs to take out terror targets in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was not narsimha.He was indra kumar gujral.

Now same condition we have.RAW is under MMS as it is controlled by PM of country and this moron is itching for giving siachin away from india.

Don't keep perpetuating fiction as fact. Can you tell me where you learnt that MMS is itching to give away Siachen? Sure, PDF members make up such jokes, but you have to realize that that is all it is - a joke. Neither MMS nor anybody in the govt has suggested anything like that. So unless you are a mind reader, and can read MMS' mind, I can't understand where you come up with such things.

Don't keep perpetuating fiction as fact. Can you tell me where you learnt that MMS is itching to give away Siachen? Sure, PDF members make up such jokes, but you have to realize that that is all it is - a joke. Neither MMS nor anybody in the govt has suggested anything like that. So unless you are a mind reader, and can read MMS' mind, I can't understand where you come up with such things.

I think you need to read the articles on siachin thread of BR :D

Lol you just added fuel to fire when there was a civil war in bengal nothing more. But yes if you think so then come.

So your forces cant even contain a civil war, your country gets cut up by your own people, with no help necessary from outside. Thanks for admitting what everyone knows. And then you come with this grand rhetoric about Indian baniyas and other such racist comments. Admit it - your forces are barely good enough to hold the country together from the evil within yourself, be it Bengalis then, or TTP, BLA etc etc now. The biggest boast they have is that they can (with great difficulty) prevent their nukes from being stolen from them by your own citizens. Thats what your officers practice most to avoid. That's the pathetic state of your country's existence.

A country that cant prevent its own disintegration calling others as baniyas and what not. Well, better to be known as baniyas than as terrorists I suppose.

Jaisey PDF meh??? senior member - yellow, JTT - blue :azn: :D
Bhai apan ne kabhi apna rang nahin badla. Saanp hun chameleon nahin. Woh to log badal dete hain. :D

america baar baar nahi aayega :).

2 din mein thande hojaogey :) :lol:

Its india praying for america to stay in afghanistan to protect indians interests in afghanistan and also getting nearer for countering china... So dont talk useless.

I think you need to provide a link to any source that says MMS said so. In BR and here people make fun of MMS by saying that, but it takes extraordinary gullibility to believe that to be true.

Can u provide the link???

In 1997, Prime Minister I.K. Gujral shut down both the CITs aimed at Pakistan on moral grounds. Before Gujral, Prime Minister P.V. Narasimha Rao had ended RAW's eastern operations in the early 1990s, as part of his efforts to build bridges with China and Myanmar, say analysts.

RAW: India's External Intelligence Agency - Council on Foreign Relations

It is widely said he ended direct operation in pakistan too. That article is nice. Read that fully

Mate he is right- India has made 0 indications it will concede Siachin. This would be political suicide for ANY PM of India. This simply isn't happening but is being flogged as a foregone conclusion when it simply isn't true.

And calling MMS weak is not too accurate either. You could look at the flip side and call it wisdom, MMS was lauded the world over for showing restraint after 26/11 for not launching military actions against Pakistan, simiarly MMS and much of the Indian polciy makers are sensible enough to see better relations with Pakistan are favorable and win-win for EVERYONE. This war-mongering is BS.

So your forces cant even contain a civil war, your country gets cut up by your own people, with no help necessary from outside. Thanks for admitting what everyone knows. And then you come with this grand rhetoric about Indian baniyas and other such racist comments. Admit it - your forces are barely good enough to hold the country together from the evil within yourself, be it Bengalis then, or TTP, BLA etc etc now. The biggest boast they have is that they can (with great difficulty) prevent their nukes from being stolen from them by your own citizens. Thats what your officers practice most to avoid. That's the pathetic state of your country's existence.

A country that cant prevent its own disintegration calling others as baniyas and what not. Well, better to be known as baniyas than as terrorists I suppose.

With all due respect the old Pakistan was never going to hold together in the long run for 2 reasons:

1. Bangladeshis are much more "moderate" Muslims and our Islam is closer to that of Indonesia/Malaysia rather than that of Arab countries like Pakistan.

2. It was strange country in that there was 1000 miles separating the 2 nearly equal populated territories. No other country in the world has ever had this situation and survived as one entity for long.

And what did that actually achieve?? The PLO still existed for many years afterwards and planned and carried out attacks on Israel. Now as men it may seem cool and bad-a$$ to go after the SCUM in such a manner but looking at it in a rational mindset you have to see the futility in such actions- it's a drop in the Ocean and nothing more. I fully support Israel's right to defend itself but its actions have always struck me as disproportionate and overly aggresive that achive little but rile the entire Muslim world up. But Israel faces a VERY different threat than India wrt having so many neighbors on its borders.

The India-Paksitan (same as Israeli-Palestine)conflict is only ever going to be fixed by a political solution and such shows of force will only make matters that bit worse. There is no doubt India posses the resources to take the fight to Pakistan but you have to ask what would that actually achive? Nothing, worse than nothing.

No buddy. The ops objective was to kill those who were involved in killing jewish athletes at Munich Olympic games in 1974.
Here our objective is not to destroy terrorism in pakistan. Thats not our job, as terrorism will instabilise the country with itself.
But if we want to get justice for Mumbai 26/11, i daresay DO IT LIKE MUNICH. I am sure MOSSAD will be more than glad to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom