What's new

India Needs a Sexual Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me ask you something, do you believe human beings evolved from apes? One Word- YES or NO

NO as the darwinism is CALLED DARWIN THEORY If you Google the word Theory You will understand that Its Not a Fact But an opinion of some Individual based on His Beliefs not actuall Findings, LIke How E=mc2 is just a Theory and not a Fact

NO as the darwinism is CALLED DARWIN THEORY If you Google the word Theory You will understand that Its Not a Fact But an opinion of some Individual based on His Beliefs not actuall Findings, LIke How E=mc2 is just a Theory and not a Fact

so whose opinion is the statement that human was created by god? or adam and eve and such crap?

YEA indian MUSLIMS are not Considerd Muslims as they are coward and dont Do qurbani of Cow, Plus You can Thank Bollywood for that and NOW that Cancer is Spreading to Green Land but i hope They soon Realize or Some Educated Person spread the message That

woman dont have to sleep with men or be naked to feel empowered, they can be empowered by holding the same jobs as men LIke how Pakistan Military/paramilitary and police Provides Them and please refer to my other post for Clarification

Wah Wah... Watta arguement.... Muslims arent muslims, just cos one doesnt cut cows.. ( u r one troll now who bought cow for no reason).
This person cannot see, eating porks, or drinking alcohol is ok (banned by Islam), but many muslims in Pak are alcoholic, but they are muslims, and one doesnt cut cows, and they arent musliims..????
Welcome the next super troll

I am sure that you are trolling..

I mean, sex was not a big issue here in India.. And tell whats the problem of having sex before wed lock?? Do you really think people in your country only had sex after marriage?? And our temples have art work of sex in there walls..

Where did I said we legalised prostitution?? I said I am in favour of legalising prostitution..

So you are saying, sex out of wed lock is rooted in your culture and religion? And pre marital sex is celebrated in your temples?
And such relations commonly take place in your society? As if they are "normal"?

PS: has this always been like this in your society? Or is it a recent development?

That explains the problem....you are not accepting that we are basically creations of nature and the world was not created for us. You stilll want to live in a human centric universe. Are you going to deny space next? If aliens invaded us, would you still say that the world was created for us and that we are somehow 'special'?

Götterdämmerung;4337507 said:
It's not like India doesn't have gender problems. But I thought it's quite rich that a muslim posted this article to criticise India.

That too from Pakistan :woot:

Anyway India needs to legalise prostitution.

That will be the easiest and best solution. No other solution here.

I will soon become a lawyer and then try my best to get it legalised in India.

by your stupid logic, if a guy sleeps before marriage and then marries another women, are his children bastards too?

NO because Guy is Not Carrying the child as he has no womb, and the Kid that is Born in a womb who's passage has been abused with having Sex before marraige is considerd an illegit child according to old English law and old Testement, every Tissue and ORGAN in human Body has a Purpose so you think that Hymen of a female Is just Their to be their, I MEAN THINK about it THINK hard ABOUT IT THink DEEP ABOUT IT.

Thats why hazarat Isa(p.bu.h) was Born of Virgin mary and it is explained in the holly book and
also in Hindu Books when sita was Abducted by Ravan She was chasted and Ravan could not have his way with Her according to Ramayan, Now go ask your self ARE you A LEGIT OR ILLEGIT

Wah Wah... Watta arguement.... Muslims arent muslims, just cos one doesnt cut cows.. ( u r one troll now who bought cow for no reason).
This person cannot see, eating porks, or drinking alcohol is ok (banned by Islam), but many muslims in Pak are alcoholic, but they are muslims, and one doesnt cut cows, and they arent musliims..????
Welcome the next super troll

I also know a couple of muslims who drink and also eat the banned meat...

Buddy, did you just make the statement below?

LIke How E=mc2 is just a Theory and not a Fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom