What's new

India must take a ‘free Tibet’ stand

I agree but why should China be worried if India changes its stand on Tibet ? I don't think China would care.

But atleast I feel India can issue such statement.

You know whats your problem ?= Living in your imagination world.

There will be no chance for your coward GOI to issue such BS stand.

Get real man, Last time your poor PM talk sh@t about supporting tibet.

What happened ? You got a big slap at your Indian face, a real hard

kick at your Indian A@S in 1962.

Then your beloved GOI learn a good lesson and never dare to do the

same for the last 47 years and counting.

Hope the above reality check will wake you up from your wet dream.

If not do feel free to continue your mental master....tion. :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

I agree but why should China be worried if India changes its stand on Tibet ? I don't think China would care.

But atleast I feel India can issue such statement.

I do not think India will change its stand on Tibet. China will care because she will use her power and makes India pay for it. Either diplomatically or military!

I see this as a "lose lose" situation for both side.

Say whatever you want on Tibet. You are just any other Indian crying for it.

When it's a official statement by Indian government and let us see what will happen?

:china:

Don't go overboard, boy. No need to war-monger. These days, no one in the world trusts his type - not even one bit - even though I am whole-heartedly for a "freer Tibet" and trust the CCP just as little.

However, you should at least show some respect to the "good person" - he at least donates his fellow citizens' money to the NED for the betterment of mankind! ;)

And btw, after supporting free Tibet, free Nagaland, free Khalistan, your friend will no doubt enthusiastically support a homeland for "La Raza" :rofl:

Actually, I probably shouldn't be :D.

Their is no changes in our position , Tibet is belongs to Tibetans :smitten::smitten::smitten: .

If china has the rights to hold Hong kong from UK , why not tibetans should claim for their motherland . once birtish have captured many countries , does they hold now , even though uk is super power and wealthier than pandas. no one can control other land for a long time :no::no::no:

Their is no changes in our position , Tibet is belongs to Tibetans :smitten::smitten::smitten: .

If china has the rights to hold Hong kong from UK , why not tibetans should claim for their motherland . once birtish have captured many countries , does they hold now , even though uk is super power and wealthier than pandas. no one can control other land for a long time :no::no::no:

In that case, India should be split into smaller pieces! There are many states that wants to split with India. Especially the NE region.

In that case, India should be split into smaller pieces! There are many states that wants to split with India. Especially the NE region.

There's a thread called "Why India can NOT be China's enemy". Please look into it, you will be less inclined to get upset with immature provocations. :china:

We are not living in imagination world, We Indians do remember 1962, Some rats kep saying Indo-A$$es brothers and all of sudden attacked from back. First before talking about our India remember how your PRC rats scared of Taiwan , Japan and S Korea now, How your women and kids worked for Japanese soldiers. Then you can think of GOI.

Its not India dare to attack China, but its China . Because we never been aggressor until or unless we are forced to do so.

If people of India think we need to take free Tibet Stand, our representatives will also do the same, because its not PRC that our voice not heard by any body and live under slavery.

Yes, Yes, I understand there are no change for your position;

(1) First take some history classes.

(2) Cut out your A@S kissing habbit to your former Slave master.

(3) Control your open defecation problem = Provide basic dignity for

your 650 million countrymen= "Toilets"

And then you might qualifly to talk about your so called tibet stand !!

India Failing to Control Open Defecation Blunts Nation?s Growth - Bloomberg.com :pakistan::china:

We are not living in imagination world, We Indians do remember 1962, Some rats kep saying Indo-A$$es brothers and all of sudden attacked from back. First before talking about our India remember how your PRC rats scared of Taiwan , Japan and S Korea now, How your women and kids were working for Japan soldiers. Then you can think of GOIs freedom.

Its not India dare to attack China, but its China . Because we never been aggressor until or unless we are forced to do so.

If people of India think we need to take free Tibet Stand, our representatives will also do the same, because its not PRC that our voice not heard by any body and live under slavery.

Not interested to talk to a Child sexual abuse supporter.

Oh, almost forgot, you are also a Caste-System supporter.

No more reply to such a shameless person.

P.S. There is no place for a weak and poor nation like India in the real

world. Live with it !! :smitten::pakistan::china:

Why can't mods pls look at this kind of personal attacks and flames and discuss about nothing else ! God !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey boy 2
Its not the time to raise your voice about taiwan, tibet, xinjaing for

you. But the time for you to raise your voice against the evil child

molesters for the sake of the poor children of India.

Come on, 40% of India's population is children, over 65% suffering

sexual abuses. Is this a more urgent issue to raise your voice ?

Asia Sentinel - Hidden Darkness: Child Sexual Abuse in India

Any other Chinese kids posting some pictures of buildings from China ? Hey you missed about health care ,sanitation ,poverty in India

You Chinese r*ts ruled by PRC and making zerox copies of some goodies and nothing more in your life , with no right to do anything in your own country , do not deserve to speak anything about our country.

To eradicate poverty from China its enough if your PRC says China free of poverty unlike India .I blame Nehru for not joining hands with USA and eliminating these 1 billion rats from the planet.

First think of getting rid of slavery from your so called communist a$$ then you can think of India.

Yes, Mod should really look into someone insulting a whole nation with such low life

Racist comments.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Last edited:
don't worry Grey boy these Indians think its there divine right to dish out abusive language to other members, but when we reply back they have a hissy fit crying to the mods, they need to grow some balls.

Before India takes a free Tibet stand it first need's to take a free cast system stand and sought out its own internal problem before meddling in other people's affairs. At the moment China is the sleeping dragon but if you push it too much it will wake and destroy you.

This is not 1962. India will eventually support free Tibet as long as China does not interfere and release Aksai Chin back.

No need to get personal here.

This is not 1962. India will eventually support free Tibet as long as China does not interfere and release Aksai Chin back.

No need to get personal here.

Well, lets talk about it when GOI officially support so called free tibet,

No point to continue to debate on an issue never existed. :smitten:

Well, lets talk about it when GOI officially support so called free tibet,

No point to continue to debate on an issue never existed. :smitten:

True, my reply was as per thread topic. Atleast we can raise our feelings to convince GOI.

Back
Top Bottom