What's new

India:Muslims want curbs on Hindu procession

Time for another partition

Not going to happen. India has always twiddled its hands when things are not clear. Once it has the work cut out, it has comedown hard on the separatists in such a manner that there is no one to pick up from where this extinguished separatists left. Take the examples of Punjab or J&K.

Don't know why Indian members discussing such issues and arguing with other members.. Where practically we know the reality in India.. dont feed the trolls.. And look at other members of any country they never discuss such matters or nor do explain them.. This forum is full off threads with Indian internal affairs.. Plz don't respond to them.. This forum have many members from different countries by discussing such issues we only corrupting our Countries image.. With our diverse comments.. Members deliberately open such threads with no conclusive source and they are never banned.. No such posts U will never see about other countries.. This is a defends forum in majority so let it be.. Plz don't respond to such threads

Not sure this Facebook post is true. The Indian muslims are not that kind, majority of them.

That post is not fake. The admin of the page deleted it after it went viral. I don't think most Indian muslims are like that but these are the ones who consider that communal pig as a youth icon, no surprises there.

Migrate to Pakistan or Bangladesh, you will be spared from witnnessing these processions.

We have to put up will all your cr@p in the name of secularism and religion - you have a problem then GTFO.

Kid im telling u this from those who study different religions n their study is authentic.

What yr giving me is a mere personal views of an individual n that too a ''gora'':lol:

you are the only kid! here I know the so called authentics mullaha pseudo religious researchers lies very well, did you even read what I posted, before opening your mouth ?

you are the only kid! I know the so called authentics mullaha pseudo religious researchers lies very well, did you even read what I posted, before opening your mouth ?

HAHAHA yes i know u people felt in the infest of RSS mohan bhagal Bal thakary, VHP and arab goswami will have hard time to digest this.:rofl:

HAHAHA yes i know u people felt in the infest of RSS mohan bhagal Bal thakary, VHP and arab goswami will have hard time to digest this.:rofl:

listen you troll! if you have any logical rebuttal to what I posted then post it instead of farting all sorts of non sense here.

listen you troll! if you have any logical rebuttal to what I posted then post it instead of farting all sorts of non sense here.

Then listen u Hindu mata fan!!!!!

if u also have any logical rebuttal then quote me too. If not then get lost.

Then listen u Hindu mata fan!!!!!

if u also have any logical rebuttal then quote me too. If not then get lost.

do you not understand how a debate happenes ? you just claimed that muhmads name was mentioned in some Hindu text, and I posted a like which questions your claim with logical arguments ? now ball is on your court.

Shame on these thugs they are not eligible for calling them self Muslims. :angry: :tdown:

These types of people responsible for the bad name to the Muslims :sick:

Islam is the religion of peace. :angel:

Zakir Bhai...Unfortunately...thugs exits in both communities...Modern India should think about eliminate all the thugs from every religion..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom