What's new

India: Muslim Share in Government Jobs crosses 10%

I don't know how Pakistani Sunnis are. But Indian Shia/Ahmedi are better than Indian Sunni (Economically, culturally, behaviouraly).. :)

U are pakistani, you are free to choose any religion u want. It will be good if you choose the religion your anscestors had much before many religion were born..

I think he might prefer shia/ahmedi. Ahmedi muslim will be a very good step.

have you seen the riots that regularly happen in UP? The only thing and option I see left to deal with them is using Grenade launchers and APC's to put some sense into them.

No No No... No extreme force.. Just change there religion, they will change.. The same ppl will accept Buddhism/Sikkhism/Jianism/Hinduism, they will become peaceful. Trust me..

Its massive propaganda, Myanmar are peace loving ppl. They are not kicking out these ppl. They are doing just what best for there homeland.. Myanmar is suffering. My sympathy is with Burmese ppl. I hope Indian govt help Myanmar to save there nation from terrorism.

I am talking in support of Myanmar, my friend. I meet a lot of Burmese during my pilgrimage trips to places. :)

They were suffering from jihadist terror and because of that their military took a daring step.

Same time Indian govt should learn something from Myanmar.. Don't spread lie that Myanmar is doing human right violation. Myanmar is doing nothing wrong..

Indian government is secoolar... which means it accepts jehad as a secular action and any retaliation against it as communal and offensive.

Thanks to MK Gandhi for this mentality.

We Buddhists the world over are liked for our peaceful nature and our choice of passiveness.

But imagine this, they even managed to make my community their enemy. :D

I don't know how Pakistani Sunnis are. But Indian Shia/Ahmedi are better than Indian Sunni (Economically, culturally, behaviouraly).. :)

U are pakistani, you are free to choose any religion u want. It will be good if you choose the religion your anscestors had much before many religion were born..

Eik hi pal mein parayaa kar diyaaa ! :cray:

The intake of Muslims in central government bodies has increased by over 3% in six years, reflecting a visible improvement in the community's share of public sector jobs that the UPA marked out as priority after coming to power in 2004.

Government figures show that the recruitment of minorities in central government organizations stood at 10.18% in 2010-11, up from 6.93% in 2006-07.

The 3% increase in employment across sectors in the last six years coincides with the directives that the Centre issued to ministries and departments that they should take special measures — publicity campaigns about recruitment drives and inclusion of minority members in interview panels — to boost minority presence in jobs.

Minority has been a thinly-disguised term for Muslims who form an overwhelming share of religious minorities.

Social activist and former National Advisory Council member Harsh Mander dubbed the increase as significant and credited the community for the success.

"It is the outcome of efforts on the part of community members to break out of restraints on social mobility they have been traditionally bound by," he said, adding the government contribution in the trend was smaller.

The percentage of minorities in total hiring across central government jobs was 6.93% in 2006-07. It went up to 8.23%, 9.90%, 7.28% and 10.18% in the following years. Sensing inconsistency, the ministry has called for review of the 2011-12 figures that stand at a dismal 6.24%.

The significance of increasing number of Muslims in central recruitment extends beyond mere job share. That they are joining paramilitary forces and railways, the largest public sector employers, in greater numbers could start a robust trend for future. The community's increasing share in the police force would also strengthen their confidence in security matters.

Minority affairs minister Rahman Khan said, "There is improvement in certain sectors while it is not satisfactory in others. We keep insisting to ministries that they should follow government circulars to beef up turnout and intake of minorities in recruitment drives."

The creation of minority affairs ministry, followed by the Sachar committee which gave a post-independence status report on the state of Muslims, swatted aside the reluctance that Congress had about playing a muscular Muslim card for fear of rival BJP launching its campaign of "appeasement".

Muslim share in govt jobs moving upwards - The Times of India

Good increase but still 10% is no close to 21% of Muslims in yr country.

@Armstrong you and Hype should become the Kemalists of Pakistan. :agree:

Hanging from the street lights, in the blessed evening, one fundoo swings and the others swing along. :devil:

Waisee if you read Al-Farabi, you'd know that Perennialism is an integral part of Islam ! :kiss3:

Not that you are into it, lard belly, go improve upon your BMI! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
you are right.
Its not religious issue but regional.
UP,bihar and bengal, where almost 50% of indian muslims lives are most poorer state
Just for example Muslims of Kerala is very rich and prosperous.

bcoz Majority of them are working in gulf states... :coffee:

21 % percent???? In 1947 the percentage was 25% bro :/

i dont know what 25% yr talking abt but Muslim % in Yr country is 21% obviously no Kashmiris here.

Muslims amount to 13.4% of total Population in India as per 2011 census.

Read:
http://www.mapsofindia.com/census2011/population.html
http://censusindia.gov.in/Ad_Campaign/drop_in_articles/04-Distribution_by_Religion.pdf

10% in Government job against a 13.4% of total population is a significant number.

what?

Muslim Population has decreased!!

That is utter hogwash.

There are dozens of places where he has shown his open hatred for people of Dharmic faiths. He treats Hyderabad as if it is a different country and expects everyone to kiss his rear. I can find you one but you can search them easily from the same source that you have written.

Considering the amount of laurels these scum are lauded with in the name of secoolarism, naturally anyone who is getting unlimited attention and care will like that place.

It was very wrong of you to defend this scumbag where he has caused such problems for the Hindus of Andhra.

This man and his party are a big threat to his community. Not only it makes them isolated, it gives the Muslim community a feeling of different which will invite the ire of other communities.

MIM and PFI have only one difference: one is causing havoc in Kerala and other causes problems in Hyderabad.

I have many friends from Andhra who state how the Hindus there hate his communal/secoolar politics and how his followers pretend to be like Mughal kings on the streets in lesser cosmopolitan areas. Don't tell me it doesn't exist.

im a hindu born and brought up in hyd..and i dont support his hate speeches either.that has nothing to do with his ideologue but more to do with his political motives.if muslims in hyd become liberal and secular then the existence of the party will be in question so they try to arouse the communal sentiments in the city.but he does considers himself to be an indian.everybody does good and bad but its not correct to label the person as entirely good or entirely bad.good deeds must be appreciated and bad deeds must be condemned.im just objective as a staunch hyderabadi..nothing wrong in tryn to develop his community but it must be done with out imbibing hatered towards other communities.nodoubt it must be condemned but it must be done on an equal scale towards many other aswell what ever community or region they belong to.in the above vedio he says that he will protect all the people who settled in hyd from telangana agitators.thats a good thing and must be appreciated.if some thakery says that no outsider should work in his state and attack them or if some togadia says that hindus shall teach muslims lesson.they must be condemned in equal tone.law must be equal for all..im a hindu but im secular and indian first.

Back
Top Bottom