What's new

India maintains presence in South China Sea

Now you understand me. To be good friend with India or any other country, it OK to me, no doubt. But India (not only these forumers), even their government want to see Vietnam as their "little brother", which i find it disgusting. I hope our country is little brother to no one, but if it have to, the "big brother" to us to fight against China can only be either the US or Russia, certainly not a backward and soft country like India.
when I came to this forum, there was an Indian thought VN was trying to convince India to protect VN against China in SCS(east sea), so he wanted India to withdraw from SCS(east sea) to reduce the tension between India-China , and I explaned to him that:" VN only need to have a good relationship and good bussiness with India , VN is strong enough to protect itself ! ".

Now, I think most of Indian here know that VN was the third most powerful millitary on earth during 80s, that why we defeated China easily in 1979. Most of Indian here respect our army power , dude.
=AViet said:
Before, they danced between the Soviet Union and the US, now they are dancing between Russia, China and the US (Russia provides them weapons, China is their biggest trading partner, US is their big brother). In the future conflict between China and Vietnam, which I hope never come, India will sell us as soon as China pays them some money, because they are scared of China much more than us, despite of all modern imported weapon. A coward friend is much more dangerous than a strong enemy, that is my opinion.
China maybe a serious problem with many countries, but China is just Weak and powerless nation to VN, we can defeat China any time we want, all we care is just the power of USA. US is far more dangerous than China bcz if US impose an oil embargo to VN, Vn will be in big trouble.

To break US's embargo, we need to learn alot from Indian Navy, so once day, we can unify the whole ASEAN region and fully control Malacca strait, so won't scare of US any more, that's why, learning from Indian navy is very improtant . Rumors in China's website said : VN is going to buy P-28 from India.
images700199_Chien_ham_khung_viet_nam_sap_mua7.Phunutoday.vn.jpg

images700173_Chien_ham_khung_viet_nam_sap_mua5.Phunutoday.vn.jpg

LOL at antique viet still using old antique propagandar technique ,man really embaressing seeing this type of teqnique being used in this day and age:rofl:

No propaganda, Tibetans, Uijgurs, Inner Mongolian ... do that, why not if Manchu people regain his independence from China.

Too much agent orange made them deformed. But pretty Vietnamese girls still marry Chinese so they can have full meals every day.

The generations of chinese young guys nursed with Milk poisoned with Malamine, it did wrongly to mentality of Chinese people.

As I stated before, Vietnam should buy weapons directly from Russia and Europe. Not India.

Yes, it reported in Vietnam that authorities is just contact with suppliers from France, Italy and Holland. Problem is this that Vietnam would like to have licence and technology transfer for Vietnam, such weapons or warships to be made in Vietnam. Purchasing of such expensive toys not for short term to against China bulling in nowadays time, we have to think about some thing more in long term.

who told you I am a manchus?

Chinese guys on PDF, called you Manchu and 漢奸 (Hán gian in Vietnamese). In fact Han Chinese looked down at you.

Some Chinese guys admitted on forum that they are Manchus. Other than aggressive comments to trolling and insulting Viet, but they have bravery to say the truth that they are Manchu in ethnicity.

Chinese guys on PDF, called you Manchu and 漢奸 (Hán gian in Vietnamese). In fact Han Chinese looked down at you.

Some Chinese guys admitted on forum that they are Manchus. Other than aggressive comments to trolling and insulting Viet, but they have bravery to say the truth that they are Manchu in ethnicity.

LOL I wonder does you face blush (face turns red) when you say such corny and obvious words. Such insidious comment by a devious Viet!

LOL I wonder does you face blush (face turns red) when you say such corny and obvious words. Such insidious comment by a devious Viet!

It's truth bro, no need to turn red or blue. It's truth of history of human kind if it including Chinese. But history book you learned, is modified, edited for brainwhashing Chinese people.
If I can believe your flag is correct, you are Hongkong ren, southern Chinese are more peaceful people than Han chinese came from Hu peoples in ethnicity.

It's truth bro, no need to turn red or blue. It's truth of history of human kind if it including Chinese. But history book you learned, is modified, edited for brainwhashing Chinese people.
If I can believe your flag is correct, you are Hongkong ren, southern Chinese are more peaceful people than Han chinese came from Hu peoples in ethnicity.

Let it rest Bro most of us here are highly educated and wouldn't fall for such childish ploys.

Back
Top Bottom