What's new

India maintains presence in South China Sea

India is independent state. You are living north-east China, in Manchukuo. It's better for you, if you are Manchu in ethnic, thinking about independence of Manchukuo than spamming here on PDF.

flag_of_communist_manchuria_by_kyuzoaoi-d4vzxqs.png

Flag of Manchukuo communist. Do you know the mane Gao Gang, he was leader of Manchu people ?

manchukuo-flag.gif

Flag of Manchuria.
WWIIAsia01a-manchuria.png

Manchukuo map.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/manchukuo/images/manchukuo-flag.gif

lol,delusional viets.

You correctly observe the true nature of indians. Don't forget, when you eat delicious pho, the indians burn with hate.

vietnamese-pho-beef-noodle-soup-recipe.jpg

OT I love phở, it's one of my favourite dishes. Whenever I go to Paris, I have to eat at least once phở in 13e arrondissement where they make it exactly like in Vietnam and not like the corner cutting version in Hamburg.

OK, keep you discussion going! :D

I am not lying. You may find that some Indian governments opposed US involvement in the Vietnam war, but their voice was very weak. In addition, not all Indian government supported Vietnam, because there are always pro-US element in the goverment. Remember, they are a weak multi-party system, unlike western europe or the US and do not have a rigid line for external affairs. They danced between the US and the Soviet Union. In fact, I doubt if you can recall any material aid from India, other from some lip service.

i'd like source for the bolded part

Before, they danced between the Soviet Union and the US, now they are dancing between Russia, China and the US (Russia provides them weapons, China is their biggest trading partner, US is their big brother).

Your statements are getting funnier.

In the future conflict between China and Vietnam, which I hope never come, India will sell us as soon as China pays them some money,

367ue0.jpg

This must be the post of the year for 2012 :rofl:

because they are scared of China much more than us, despite of all modern imported weapon. A coward friend is much more dangerous than a strong enemy, that is my opinion

Yes! we Indians are very very scared of the Chinese, the proof of the fact is we have handed over Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh to China, :lol:

Its true in a potential Sino-Vietnamese conflict , India can't do anything beyond diplomatic support perhaps.

PS: India never asked Vietnam to be the little brother, nor did Vietnam ask India to be the big brother, both India and Vietnam are nations with converging interest from the SCS perspective, both seek security in that region.

Götterdämmerung;2987772 said:
OT I love phở, it's one of my favourite dishes. Whenever I go to Paris, I have to eat at least once phở in 13e arrondissement where they make it exactly like in Vietnam and not like the corner cutting version in Hamburg.

OK, keep you discussion going! :D
I like also like Pho. but this photo is Phở bò ( Pho with rare beef and well-done beef). and "SinoChallenger" used this photo to troll India. I do not like Trolls, no matter where they from.
hoffentlich verstehst du was ich meine.

I like also like Pho. but this photo is Phở bò ( Pho with rare beef and well-done beef). and "SinoChallenger" used this photo to troll India. I do not like Trolls, no matter where they from.

You were Called a Non-Chinese by Some Chinese here.

Most Probably They were Some Chinese Trolls.

Sicher, sicher ... aber manchmal kann ich die Reaktion der Chinesen auch nachvollziehen. Die Inder sind ja nicht ohne was dies betrifft.
Ich mag übrigens am liebsten Phở tái.

Brahmos is a stealth supersonic cruise missile that can be launched from submarines, ships, aircraft or land. Brahmos is good enough to defend our sea. We are going to discuss with Holland for some warships purchasing and technology transferring and to be build in Vietnam with license.

Reuters_VP-brahmos.jpg

As I stated before, Vietnam should buy weapons directly from Russia and Europe. Not India.

It's nothing related to delussion here. India is independent state, they didn't lost his identity in the past, but you as Manchu being in ethnic you have been lost your identity, at least up to now.

who told you I am a manchus?

You were Called a Non-Chinese by Some Chinese here.

Most Probably They were Some Chinese Trolls.
? I am 100% chinese. and born in a "red" family. my grandparent and parent had high position in ccp. in china it called 根红苗正

Back
Top Bottom