What's new

India launches its 1st indigenous aircraft carrier INS Vikrant

I dont know why you guys should cheer on a giant ironing board!?! No country has ever done that. That is just as monumental as you claim the "landing" of your spacecraft on moon, isnt it?

no it is super funny!

Oh it's not super funny allright. It's desperation, a kind of manic desperation of the sort that I have not seen even in pakistanis. The only idiot who thinks who can try to make it look like it is something else by pretending to be facetious is you.

China - Refurbished a Marvel, as usual.

you need to be patient. Our aircraft carrier is rolling out

India- Created its own Marvel,

in the form of a giant ironing board

as usual.

Bragging as usual. It doent have an island nor any propeller in the damn thing!

You are amatures when compared to India when it comes to Aircraft carriers. Our Navy has a battle proven Carrier Armada.

Proven where? in indian ocean against our Brothers? It proved nothing.

We dont have experience in operating aircraft carriers but it doesnt mean indians' experience in those operations are worth a cent! Remember - the experience is indians experience - the level of quality is obvious!

@shuttler look at the chinese aircraft carrier

KTfzTju.jpg

Yours is bigger than us ...... Happy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh it's not super funny allright. It's desperation, a kind of manic desperation of the sort that I have not seen even in pakistanis. The only idiot who thinks who can try to make it look like it is something else by pretending to be facetious is you.

I can only see a combo of frustration and desperation
Frustration of getting so long to iron out just a huge ironing board after numerous delays
Desperation for funding cut-off because of massive budget over-run, as usual!

That is the real reason for urgent launching for the purpose of cheerleading for the independence day and for the election

No country has ever rolled out a 37.5% complete ironing board and masquerade it as a vessel ready for a ceremonial launch. Only cheerleading indians are doing that. It is a joke!

you need to be patient. Our aircraft carrier is rolling out

You are confident that it will?? lol.

in the form of a giant ironing board

Well, still better than fixing dud crews on Ukranian carrier.

Bragging as usual. It doent have an island nor any propeller in the damn thing!

It will eventually, every other vessel Indian navy operates has one :P

Proven where? in indian ocean against our Brothers? It proved nothing.

It proved a lot. It might be enough or even more to deal the ones who have no experience.

We dont have experience in operating aircraft carriers but it doesnt mean indians' experience in those operation are valuable to us! Remember - the experience is indian experience - the level of quality is obvious!

You can say anything you want buddy, the world is aware of your cheap products, grow up , gain some battle experience before you come to match us in carrier warfare. You are just bunch of Ametures!!

Frustration of getting so long to iron out a huge ironing board
Desperation for funding cut-off becasue of massive budget over-run, as usual!

That is the real reason for urgent launching for the purpose of cheerleading for the independence day and for the election

No country has ever rolled out a 37.5% complete ironing board and masquerade it as a vessel ready for a ceremonial launch. Only cheerleading indians are doing that. It is a joke!

Cheerleading,hmm what do you call j-20 and j-31?Right now they too are no more than ceremonial toys.

@shuttler look at the chinese aircraft carrier

Yours is bigger than us ...... Happy?

Is that scatch official?

I dont care who is bigger in tonnage

But this comical launch of a giant ironing board is superfunny! Did MMS attend the ceremony?

Last edited by a moderator:
Frustration of getting so long to iron out just a huge ironing board after numerous delays
Desperation for funding cut-off because of massive budget over-run, as usual!

We did not come to your thread or invite you here, you voluntarily came here to spew your nonsense. You know why? Cos your @$$ is on fire and we can smell the stench.

Is that scatch official?

I dont care who is bigger in tonnage

But this comical launch of a giant ironing board is superfunny! Did MMS attend the ceremony?

That Giant Iron board is now causing you people to troll :lol:, I can't Imagine when India rolls out two more carriers of about more than 80000 tons :lol:

Was the last 1/3 of the hull not completed or designed as is? In its current form that portion looks more like a very large helicopter hanger and pad on a destroyer ship

The behind and mid body both have a very peculiar design. Looks more like a hybrid of a destroyer, frigate, and wannabe aircraft carrier. All signs of first attempt.:taz:

Will people stop calling this 'indigenous'. There is nothing Indian about this carrier apart from the paint job (even the paint is probably imported from China). India simply cannot make ANY components by themselves, therefore it's not an indigenous carrier. In order to be indigenous, you must make the vast majority of the components indigenously. India had to beg Russia to speed up the carrier repairs, why can't India do it themselves? Because you don't have the technical knowledge to make components let alone full carriers.

Making something inside India imported from foreign suppliers DOES NOT make it indigenous.

Stop deluding yourselves please.

I can understand your *** is burning but still u need to know following facts
1.Russia didn't support iac program if they r redy for it then we may see the vikrant fully completed till now becouse in 2004 only india wanted to start the process of biuldin of ship(as russia is awair of they going to loos indian market)
2.main problem of getting marin gred steel is resolved by copration of D.R.D.O and one well known indian steel compani which successfully made the career gred steel which boost the project
3.As india doing resurch in neucler power engeen from many years in bhabha resurch lab and under gidance of french firm career get its power sorce
4.as per project manager 18 designs r put forward from which the best one is selected
5.the whole body and internal connecting network is provided by indian firms only except engeens
6.ship is protected by world class defence system which came from israel and russia and drdo
7.all needed it hardware and softwares r provided by indian firms only
8.india going to biuld this kind of ship in 1/3 of biulding cost than russia and french
9.ship is not revers engineered like what u famos for.

You are confident that it will?? lol.

Of course.

We will NEVER launch any celebration for a 37.5% baked product

Well, still better than fixing dud crews on Ukranian carrier.

Liaoning is now sailing on high seas according to our schedules now testing for multiple naval tasks. Can this giant ironing board set sail on a straight line right now on its own let alone soing the turning and preparations for aircraft landing

It will eventually, every other vessel Indian navy operates has one :P

"eventually" - this will be indian's next catch phrase to replace the 'incredible" indian slogan
> "eventual india" !

It proved a lot. It might be enough or even more to deal the ones who have no experience.

what the hell did it prove against an opponent who had no equivalent naval power!

You can say anything you want buddy, the world is aware of your cheap products, grow up , gain some
battle experience before you come to match us in carrier warfare. You are just bunch of Ametures!!

Cheap products for cheap people like those in india are buying these a lot
Medium to High quality products can also be found in indian and the other world markets which know our product and pricing strategies well.

Amateurs are better than low quality incapable veterans

That Giant Iron board is now causing you people to troll :lol:, I can't Imagine when India rolls out two more carriers of about more than 80000 tons :lol:

No it causes us to laugh!

Then bigger laughs at the coming mega sized ironing boards!

Back
Top Bottom