What's new

India launches its 1st indigenous aircraft carrier INS Vikrant

$5 say this floating toilet won't be in service before 2025. don't shoot me. i'm just using logic based on kolkata class ddg, which launched long ago and are much much smaller and closer to completion than this :lol:

every thread needs its first village idiot to troll. congrats on that achievement.

Its our party and you are not invited.

So please stay out from this thread. and come back when you have the ability to make your own AC.

We wont join even if invited. These things are too petty for our Navy to bat an eyelid for
It is no fanfare when we are building our navy ships or aircraft carriers

It is a joke to have this high profile launch when it is just a giant ironing board at the shipyard

Your country must either be very poor when it comes to Producing Military grade steel or must lack poor fabrication skill though has some of the giants in the industry. De assembling a carrier and assembling in Chinese waters? what were you guys thinking?!!!

What is the total tonnage of ships that india can build in a year when you are comparing your shipbuilding abilities with us!

What kinds of ships have you built?

As far as India is concerned. Our Game, Our Rules. We made it from scratch dude, and if we are confident this baby will float with a half completed work , we are free to launch it. We are not pitching it for War.

its your game but a funny game! the scratch is only 37.8% complete so far. How can you claim success when it doesnt even have a propeller on? It is just a giant ironing board at the shipyard!

$5 say this floating toilet won't be in service before 2025. don't shoot me. i'm just using logic based on kolkata class ddg, which launched long ago and are much much smaller and closer to completion than this :lol:

pants%20on%20fire%20liar.jpg

It makes us feel good to see trolls like you here, otherwise we feel lonely with out acknowledgement from you guys :lol:

We wont join even if invited. These things are too petty for our Navy to bat an eyelid for
It is no fanfare when we are building our navy ships or aircraft carriers

It is a joke to have this high profile launch when it is just a giant ironing board at the shipyard

What is the total tonnage of ships that india can build in a year when you are comparing your shipbuilding abilities with us!

its your game but a funny game! the scratch is only 37.8% complete so far. How can you claim success when it doesnt even have a propeller on? It is just a giant ironing board at the shipyard!

India's First AC Commisioned in March 1961.

China's first AC (a rusted junk) commisioned in 2012.

Now dont make me insult you more.

China is more then 50 years behind India in AC.

You should not even be allowed to post in a AC thread. :lol:

and Just thank your starts that someone took pity and gave you a Rusted AC otherwise China would still not have a commissioned AC even in 2050.

I am talking about quality here Mr. and If you had the capability to make one, why buy one from Ukraine and do some touch ups?

Again our game, our Rules.!! You are not the one to determine when our projects are launched.

2 AC are coming now let's hope for 5-7 nuke subs in addition to Arihant.

5 Arihant class subs and 5 Aridhaman class subs (after Arihant, larger ones) are expected. Read a report a year ago. And total plans are to have 30 D-E attack submarines.

Let's see if we can pull that up.

Scorpenes are just a start. :)

We cannot sit and be complacent. Lots of work to do.

Look like CHINI and PAKASTANI are totally pissed off with this news…It is fine..Once upon a time …Baba Abhisek Bachchan said in Movie GURU , if others talks about you means you are doing good…and here good part is they are not only talking, they are burning …. Bhai log please pass BURNOL to them. :smitten: :omghaha:

We bought it as a platform for the development of our AC projects. We had no experience of building or operating a CVN before. All the important components in the Ukraine vessel was completely dismantled before we towed it from port of Ukraine to China.

indians cheerleading mode is on. I have never seen any other country who will celebrate so much for launching a ship which is just 37.5% complete!

Get Da F**k off the thread you creep. We don't want to know about mother china's experience with Carriers!

Time has no impact on india
when time travels into the the next millenium you way of thinking efficiencies and everything else is in the mode of 1960s

The rusty block was completely reburbished into a marvel! indians can only dream of achieving that in the next century. Meantime you are aloow to get jealous.

China - Refurbished a Marvel, as usual.
India- Created its own Marvel, as usual.

You are amatures when compared to India when it comes to Aircraft carriers. Our Navy has a battle proven Carrier Armada.

when time travels into the the next millenium you way of thinking efficiencies and everything else is in the mode of 1960s

The rusty block was completely reburbished into a marvel! indians can only dream of achieving that in the next century. Meantime you are aloow to get jealous.

I never thought that the possibility of our launching a carrier ahead of you would really bother you too much...but I can see from chinese trolls today....it really really really burns your @rse that we might get this one through doesn't it? Like someone $hoveling a wagonload of burning coal right up your @nus in 10 mins?

Get Da F**k off the thread you creep. We don't want to know about mother china's experience with Carriers!

I dont know why you guys should cheer on a giant ironing board!?! No country has ever done that. That is just as monumental as you claim the "landing" of your spacecraft on moon, isnt it?

I never thought that the possibility of our launching a carrier ahead of you would really bother you too much...but I can see from chinese trolls today....it really really really burns your @rse that we might get this one through doesn't it? Like someone $hoveling a wagonload of burning coal right up your @nus in 10 mins?

no it is super funny!

Our Ship and our ceremony , Chinese are even pathetic they celebrate half baked photographs of their military machines, and every product is a cheap imitation :ashamed:

161563.jpg

Is that a chinese fighter :woot:?

No no... it is a cheap imitation and patent violation of Russian tech :lol:

Back
Top Bottom