What's new

'India is a loser', says Sri Lankan media

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey idiot, those who commited those attrocites are long dead, who do you want to punish now?
PDF is becoming a sub standard forum with people with peanut brain swarming in like insects.

rebuinding at the cost of no accountability is of no use.

It already is happening maybe I should remind you of the Tamil LTTE heres a recap

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/147597-sri-lankan-civil-war.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/147597-sri-lankan-civil-war.html

o no i hope Ashok doesnt see this thread, he'll be very angry i think

He is mad due to LTTE losing and wants to destroy Sri Lanka.

Yes we are..thats why we saved your precious *** from being handed out to the LTTE during the last stages of the war and by introducing a crucial amendment in the UNHRC resolution that made sure any inspection is with the consent and concurrency of the President.

A country who shamelessly back stabbed it key ally in WOT and who do not have an credentials in international diplomacy is speaking on itself , and its communist devil who do not know ,what human rights are.

Wake up we were never going to be allies. Remember your with us or against us. Sounds like a bully to me. That's what India wants to do as well doesn't it. You nasty and disliked bully in our neighbourhood

The Fact is you cannot handle the truth you want Eelam, which is dead now, you using the Nazi Card now lolz.

20090522261001202.jpg

Are you stupid ? r acting like a stupid? 200yrs we Indians struggled for freedom earlier British killed many Indian kings and freedom fighters every time they thought that freedom fighting movement was dead. But wat is the reality?? just use 5% of ur brain.

Yep. You sided with America against our neighbourhood. What do you expect??

LMAO...are you even for real ? SEATO, CENTO..ring any bells ?

And we voted for our people - the Tamils..not for Amrikis...That is the job of people in Isloo and Pindi..getting F-16s or promises of getting F-16s and allowing Amrika to bomb their own citizens.

Of course, Sri Lanka has received censure at UN Human Rights Council in Geneva and India is a loser ? India tried to protect Lanka but they could not control themselves and keep on committing atrocities against Tamils. I mean what ??? Lankans think the whole world is stupid and they can do whatever they want. I don't think India should have protected them from the beginning. Fight against liberation forces was justified but killing innocent tamils ??? I think India should have put her foot down at that time.
I think an official warning should now be given to stop this and if nobody listens India can fire rounds of Brahmos and other missiles to teach them a lesson.

The idea of a punitive strike (and a massive one) on SL is good;but why on earth should we waste such an expencive missile on them??

Are you stupid ? r acting like a stupid? 200yrs we Indians struggled for freedom earlier British killed many Indian kings and freedom fighters every time they thought that freedom fighting movement was dead. But wat is the reality?? just use 5% of ur brain.

Sorry but LTTE is not a freedom fighting organization they themselves are responsible for the tamil suffering.

I wonder why spineless indian government does not raises the issue of british attoricities in occupied India but is keen on enforcement of human rights in sri lanka. Instead it wishes to cozy up and rapidly expanding the white colonial agenda in asia by siding with them. Instead of voting positively on western instigated resolutions, India which esteems to become a South Asia super power should show some maturity and neutrality or at least support its regional neighbors instead of pleasing the white man.

1857 British Raj atrocity exposed - from 1.8 bn victim Indian Holocaust to 10 bn First World Climate Genocide : Gideon blogs on sulekha, Current Affairs blogs, Gideon blog from india

History says when a nation wants to colonize other, they begin with enforcing their own moralities over them through proxies..there is no shortage of mir jaffar if needed.

But they have only become West proxy recently you see

He is mad due to LTTE losing and wants to destroy Sri Lanka.
no one is mad that LTTE lost, i am only asking for the justice for those civilians who were brutally murdered by SL Army aka killing machines with no humanity

I wonder why spineless indian government does not raises the issue of british attoricities in occupied India but is keen on enforcement of human rights in sri lanka. Instead it wishes to cozy up and rapidly expanding the white colonial agenda in asia by siding with them. Instead of voting positively on western instigated resolutions, India which esteems to become a South Asia super power should show some maturity and neutrality or at least support its regional neighbors instead of pleasing the white man.

1857 British Raj atrocity exposed - from 1.8 bn victim Indian Holocaust to 10 bn First World Climate Genocide : Gideon blogs on sulekha, Current Affairs blogs, Gideon blog from india

History says when a nation wants to colonize other, they begin with enforcing their own moralities over them through proxies..there is no shortage of mir jaffar if needed.

Hangover??? get well soon

'India is a loser', says Sri Lankan media

PTI / Friday, March 23, 2012 13:39 IST

'India is a loser', the Sri Lankan media on Friday proclaimed in comments, a day after Colombo faced censure at the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva, saying New Delhi had failed to carry other South Asian nations with it on the issue.

"India has failed to carry Asia, or at least South Asia with it. In other words, Sri Lanka has won against India in Asia," the pro-government newspaper Island commented in lead, screaming that India had joined US to defeat Lanka.

Most of the papers still saw a sliver-lining in the gloom despite US sponsored resolution being carried through as they claimed "Might overrules the right", and said that China and Russia had stood with Sri Lanka.

"The cornered badger bravely fought the mastiffs of neo-imperialism and went on fighting yesterday," the Island said.

It said that the Indian intervention had resulted in the inclusion of key operative words in the resolution which were more acceptable to Sri Lanka.

Its editorial captioned 'a defeat as good as victory' said: "The US and its friends should be ashamed that they, in spite of their combined might could muster only 24 votes".

Commenting on India's decision to back the resolution, it said by doing so the Indian government had "plunged country into an unholy diplomatic and political mire".

"India has been a loser in Geneva, though it helped the US win," it said.

It opined that US will further embolden Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa and others to adopt a "more confrontational approach in dealing with the centre."

The state-run Daily News said the 24-nation which backed the resolution calling for a credible investigation into the alleged war crimes were being destructive.

URL of the article: 'India is a loser', says Sri Lankan media - India - DNA

I too think,we should have supported the motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom