What's new

India is a democracy

india is a pure democracy,purer than any democracy in the world.basically only laws with common sense work,not any damn law unlike whatver bullshit u spewed here.

Joke of the day LOL :rofl:

If that is true then why don't we just say all dogs have democracy? since like their Indian counterparts, they are free to defecate anywhere they want. That is total freedom, is that the "pure" democracy you speak of? If so, then you are absolutely right about being the purest democracy in the world.

“Forced abortion is not a choice. It is official government rape.”......

Dragon drinks milk by closing its eyes and thinks nobody else is observing it :lol:

Good post bro :cheers: cheers: cheers:

You may practice this but it does not means others practice this too!

You seems more like Pakistanis. Pakistanis only come open in support for Chinese and bashing Indians. I met and talked to many Bangladeshis but they have different sort of issues with India and not the way you are saying. You are 100% Pakistani because your words seems 100% copy of what is being propagated in Pakistani media.

JOKE OF THE YEAR

If you call 65% of 1.2 billion Indians openly defecating in the streets as clean then I can't even imagine your dirty cities.

however, we dont shoot the people defecating on the streets as in China :rofl: :rofl:

If you call 65% of 1.2 billion Indians openly defecating in the streets as clean then I can't even imagine your dirty cities.

At least it is better than your bullshit Hukou System where a high earning person living in Beijing and Shanghai has to send his children to schools miles away in his native village.

Because we don't do bullshit things like Cultural Revolution. We have our own way of family planning, social reform, land acquisition and we don't believe in Bullshit Hukou System to keep our cities clean.
Right there is no Bullshit Hukou System keep you Indians saying that India is democracy full of real bullshit I think.

The present democratic norm in this era are from west,The world always follows the Most Powerful.The west (US and Europe) are the strongest from military,economy,social etc ends.Once there economic and military superiority is ended,the world will follow the new world order.
China has grown without democracy,so it proves that democracy is not the only parameter.
sorry to say but looks like you have a little knowledge of things... Pakistan was never in democratic what they got nothing..Model China can't be implemented on Pakistanies..

The Thread Starter Shouldnt have Opened this Thread !! Trolling and Bashing Thread :hitwall:

At least it is better than your bullshit Hukou System where a high earning person living in Beijing and Shanghai has to send his children to schools miles away in his native village.

How do you even compare the two? Where more than half the entire Indian population uses the country as an open toilet, nothing remotely close to that happens in China. Where China has some of the worlds highest ranking schools, India has none.

:disagree:

You seems more like Pakistanis. Pakistanis only come open in support for Chinese and bashing Indians. I met and talked to many Bangladeshis but they have different sort of issues with India and not the way you are saying. You are 100% Pakistani because your words seems 100% copy of what is being propagated in Pakistani media.
Here we go again. *facepalm*

The Thread Starter Shouldnt have Opened this Thread !! Trolling and Bashing Thread

started for a good intent :)

but trolls and fake flagged warriors trying to derail :wall:

Back
Top Bottom