What's new

India Intelliegence Ability is nothing compared to China's ....Learn fast

HORSE MANURE!! Did you even read the article? That guy was "FREELANCING". He helped develop a "stealth" nozzle for aircraft engines in China - albeit based on his experiences in NG (working on B-2) and his contractor work with US military. He did NOT give B-2 blue prints to China.

Re-read:

Show us where its mentioned that he gave B-2 designs to China? Seriously, you need to really build up your comprehension abilities.

The MO for China acquiring B-2 designs is up for speculation, but my wild guess would be some among those hundreds of Chinese origin workers/students ('imbibed' with a sense of Chinese Nationalism/pride) etc who work on such projects in Universities or US companies and who frequent China for their yearly 'vacations'. Do I sound like McCarthy - maybe yes. But then again, that would be the greatest intelligence asset any IA would dream of having!!

The reality is that he was suspected of giving them nozzle tech of the B2 and info regarding radar composites...

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

We don't have an intelligence agency at all. ;)

To be fai, I think we have a capable agency and ppl but the political interference, the politics, selectong to certain posts based on "pull" has got to stop.....it should always be based on merit....at least the top contenders should be based on acertain formula. im sure they have it, but the politican interference is really f-king us up.....Thats the only reason I continously tell you guys to float and vote viable candidates...

HORSE MANURE!!

LOL, here you go. :D

Engineer jailed for selling US stealth bomber technology to China - Telegraph

Noshir Gowadia, 66, made profits of at least USD$110,000 (£68,000) by selling classified engine technology that China needed for its design of a stealth cruise missile that could evade infra-red detection, the court heard.

"He broke his oath of loyalty to this country," said Judge Susan Oki Mollway passing sentence after a hearing in Honolulu, Hawaii, "He was found guilty of marketing valuable technology to foreign countries for personal gain."

An Indian who stole US stealth technology... and sold it to China.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom