What's new

India Intelliegence Ability is nothing compared to China's ....Learn fast

the darkest days of raws were those when that idiot I.K Gujral chose to unilaterally withdraw all the Raw agents from pakistan. He like nehru was in their own trance state far away from reality. He thought ISI will pay back in same coin which was a folly to expect.

With the coming of NCTC/NTRO etc intelligence gathering in domestic/foreign land may become more efficient.

The dark days were actually when moron morarji desai was the PM.
R&AW is good at what it does as the say for an intel agency:"our failures are known but our successes aren't".

CIA is in the news yes it is a great intel agency but MI5,MI6 and Mossad are no less,also the Russian triumvirate of FSB-SVR-GRU.

R&AW is good at what it does as the say for an intel agency:"our failures are known but our successes aren't".

CIA is in the news yes it is a great intel agency but MI5,MI6 and Mossad are no less,also the Russian triumvirate of FSB-SVR-GRU.

Not to forget that traitor IK Gujaral disbanded RAW's capacities and operation in pakistan out of socalled punjabi-punjabi bhaichara (he was born in present day pakistan ). Otherwise RAW have played very important role in curtailing terrorism in punjab.

I never knew assymetrical warfare and intelligence warfare which succeeds is called 'cheating'. I think that is losers mentality right there...P.S India has absolutely nothing to do with any 5th gen aircraft. They are going to have to pay for any 5th gen like Turkey has to pay for the F-35. Tell me when India Indigenously creates a 5th aircraft because if they are even close to it...why would they wait ten years to import 4th gen aircraft?

I never knew assymetrical warfare and intelligence warfare which succeeds is called 'cheating'. I think that is losers mentality right there...P.S India has absolutely nothing to do with any 5th gen aircraft. They are going to have to pay for any 5th gen like Turkey has to pay for the F-35. Tell me when India Indigenously creates a 5th aircraft because if they are even close to it...why would they wait ten years to import 4th gen aircraft?

1. Refer PAKFA thread to know what is the indian contribution.

2. The rafales are medium weight omni role but pakfa/MKIs are heavy air superiority.

U are a member here from 2007 and I didnt expect such a half-assed remark like this from you.

if he really did this then i am ashamed that he is related to india...i won't want him to do it for india either cause if this is secret of china's technology advances then it is great shame..better to go by slow pace like india than to cheat..

While i admire the point, its not an approach that i would follow at all. The time it takes to mature such tech especially in India will take too long, then the threat of war arises...too risky

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

No sir, Please understand that someone who invents something has a right to sell it or not. Now please go through the following points to make it simpler for yourself:

>> I invested a lot of money and time on XYZ R&D and development
>> I invented XYZ and now I am using it for my use
>> I am using XYZ and I can either sell it or choose not to
>> I decide to sell the XYZ technology to some friends who can benefit out of it
>> Now some people want XYZ but do not wish to pay me
>> Another set of people want XYZ but I do not wish to sell them.

Hence, they steal the technology which is called reverse engineering and get cheap access, however there are some intangible costs attached to it such as reputation, no newness factor, knowledge advancement & long term collaboration.

Now, please let me know which one would you prefer?

regards,

Foo

While you may hold the high moral ground, you have completely lost the practical ground which is important. India's intelligence gethering abilities suck according to the DRDO, which is using that excuse to focus more on development of UAVs not as much on UCAVs...

exactly.. if he had not called for halt. I dont think Pakistan would posses any N weapon this day.

1. Refer PAKFA thread to know what is the indian contribution.

2. The rafales are medium weight omni role but pakfa/MKIs are heavy air superiority.

U are a member here from 2007 and I didnt expect such a half-assed remark like this from you.

A measly few six billion dollars is Indian contribution nothing less. What was the buy in price for F-35 from Britain? If you think your getting everything for a measley 6 billion, then best of luck.
First thing your politicians will do with it is have US take a 'closer' look.

Russia offered the same deal to China before and the Chinese knew it wasn't worth it.

A measly few six billion dollars is Indian contribution nothing less. What was the buy in price for F-35 from Britain? If you think your getting everything for a measley 6 billion, then best of luck.
First thing your politicians will do with it is have US take a 'closer' look.

Russia offered the same deal to China before and the Chinese knew it wasn't worth it.

India will be investing $35 billion in pakfa/FGFA project which is hell lot. Also, we will keep on replacing specific parts as and when they are mastered. U can search for the replacements which have been done with MKIs for some heads up.

We accept we are not investing much in stealth/avionics/air-frame etc but hey the reason is not because Indian scientists are completely useless but T-50 project has been there from 1990s. We simply didn't want to barge into the design rooms and effect an across the chart change in its design. Indian scientists were satisfied with the designs and hence choose to invest in it.

Also, its not like F35 project where partner countries are simply investing and hoping the fighter comes out in time. Rather we will work in tandem to develop the fighter by clubbing the experiences together.

I know but I felt India and Indians need to be aware of such developments..

Our intelligence is so damn good that even we don't know where they are what they are doing, or even, what is their plans... :lol:

I have recently heard that maino mata & co. are using spies to curb "Hindu terrorists" and the opposition party BJP

Interestingly, it was actually an Indian engineer working in the USA who sold the B-2 stealth technology to China.

Noshir Gowadia gets 32 yrs for selling US secrets to China - Times Of India

If India had offered him even half that money ($50,000), then he might have given the tech to them instead.

HORSE MANURE!! Did you even read the article? That guy was "FREELANCING". He helped develop a "stealth" nozzle for aircraft engines in China - albeit based on his experiences in NG (working on B-2) and his contractor work with US military. He did NOT give B-2 blue prints to China.

Re-read:
He worked for Northrup from 1968 to 1986, during which time he helped develop the B-2 bomber's unique propulsion system. After his employment with Northrup ended, Gowadia continued his relationship with the US military as a private contractor.

However, following some angry dealings with the air force and the Los Alamos National Laboratory in 1993, Gowadia began soliciting business internationally, the government said.

Between 2003 and 2005, he made six secret trips to mainland China and exchanged numerous communications to help Chinese defence engineers design a cruise missile that can evade air-to-air, heat-seeking missiles, according the federal indictment against him.

Show us where its mentioned that he gave B-2 designs to China? Seriously, you need to really build up your comprehension abilities.

The MO for China acquiring B-2 designs is up for speculation, but my wild guess would be some among those hundreds of Chinese origin workers/students ('imbibed' with a sense of Chinese Nationalism/pride) etc who work on such projects in Universities or US companies and who frequent China for their yearly 'vacations'. Do I sound like McCarthy - maybe yes. But then again, that would be the greatest intelligence asset any IA would dream of having!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom