What's new

India has more money in Swiss banks than all other countries combined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine what can be done if the perpetrators are brought to justice and the black money brought back to India.

In that scenario , you have right to change your name to M force..:lol:

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

It has been spend buying the planets neptune, pluto and some areas of jupiter.

i guess , you were the broker, who arranged the deal...;)

congress have major share right now, aftr 2014 that position ll be changed.

i have a really amateurish question ...
the black money stashed in other country 's do they somehow contribute to their economy ....?? if yes ...du you think they will just agree to return those billions ...(if it's some how impact's their economy)..

im embarrassed now ...:oops::oops:

i have a really amateurish question ...
the black money stashed in other country 's do they somehow contribute to their economy ....?? if yes ...du you think they will just agree to return those billions ...(if it's some how impact's their economy)..

im embarrassed now ...:oops::oops:

the money is stored in a bank,and the country in which the bank is,has no rights over the money.

Well it would be great if all swiss banks become bankrupt ..... :lol:

the biggest implication of this black money is on national security... this money can collapsed our economy and very dangerous...

we have to find out the source of money as well.. which is very important

Cant we pave the way for Indian termites towards Swiss lockers????:unsure:

The problem is with Swiss Banking Act of 1934,or more commonly known as the Swiss Bank secrecy law,that prohibits banks in Switzerland from revealing any information to authorities or any third parties about their clients, except in cases involving recognized criminal investigations.

More information about this can be found here

However,I read somewhere,that the Swiss Government has officially written to Indian Government that they are willing to inform the details of holders of 70 lakh crore rupees in their Banks, if Indian Government officially asks them.Still there are a lot of diplomatic hurdles for that.

The people of India are now more conscious than ever,and with the increasing penetration of education and self-awareness,it will further increase.We have seen a lot of positive steps in the recent times be it austerity campaign,or the most recent Lokpal bill.I am quite sure that in very near future these criminals amassing black money over the years will have to answer to the people.

the money is stored in a bank,and the country in which the bank is,has no rights over the money.

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Banks don’t store money they relend it. Unless it’s in a locker they relend it to other banks around the world. It is believed that the biggest gainer of the Nazi slaughter of Jews was Swiss bank. This is because Jews had the most money in it at the time and since many of the rich died that money was never returned.

On another note don’t ask me how I know this but why do you think so many rich Indians and Pakistanis run off to Dubai? That’s because money coming in to Dubai is not questioned. Money is smuggled into Swiss banks and is rerouted through Dubai or is invested there. That is how you make Black into white. This can be traced in western countries but in places like India or Pakistan it’s next to impossible as it’s rerouted from Swiss bank to Dubai, from Dubai to South Asia Via Bank of New York. The paper trail ends at Dubai.

The govt doesn’t do anything about it as they are glad the money is back. They don’t want it to be invested overseas. This is where the boom in the property comes from. Most people invest it into land. If you make it hard to bring it back it won’t come back. If you turn a blind eye you will have tax evaders. But if you don’t you will have wealth disappearing like it did from Iran (long story). But these are small time people (few to a couple of hundred crores). The big time people prefer to keep it in Swiss banks or take it to Dubai in small chunks.

i don't think they are stored physically if thats what you meant you say ..
they probably are invested somewhere....:what::what:

1500$ billion swiss alone ..i dont think they would give up that much ..never :disagree::disagree: their economy might collapse ...:lol: im not sure ...

BTW this is how much a trillion looks like .....
What does one TRILLION dollars look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom