What's new

INDIA HAS A HIGH CHANCE OF OVERTAKING CHINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
fastest growing economy , yes! , but in a sense of having a manageable inflations at teh same time. China has done it, not India, though, as your recent years'high growths ( a temporar departure from your historical infamous " Hindu Growth Rate") have been beefed up artificialy by suicidal Indian Central Bank orchetrated by equally suicidal M Singh - a bit like dotcom era's Greenspan Policy in a nutshell. As I said previous elsewhere, wtf Signh cares in his advanced age? 80s-year-old last term PM won't think more than 2 years.

Singh's growth , yeah, that's stepping the gas pedal to the end on top of a cliff...

Oh my Phd in economics,do u have any idea what bull$hit are u screaming,do u even know anything u just said

So according to u India's GDP and growth rate r both orchestrated by Reserve bank but at the same time the Inflation figures reflected by the same RBI are genuine and organization's like Goldman sachs,IMF and PWC swallow blindly what is said.

Ya ya,let me say,once again finish ur Phd,from the start itself.

Yes thats a given ..growth and inflation go hand in hand ..An Economy can inflate without growing, but it seldom grows without inflating.

Correctly said,Inflation is the bed partner of any emerging developing nation,one cannot separate that.

Every nation face it at some point of their time,this is a factor to worry,but not a matter that can turn sky upside down.

I think OP is talking about GDP growth surpassing China.
And not actual GDP .

China is way ahead of us actually .
We will need double digit growth rate to surpass them .
And Chinese growth rate will decrease to some extent not till zero .

We can surpass Japan for sure

And not actual GDP .

Yeah, first goal is to surpass Japan in PPP, then in GDP

And not actual GDP .

Frankly for the last 3-4 yrs i am hearing this stuff of Indian GDP growth surpassing China,ironically till now that day never came,I dont know what future have for us,but i dont enjoy such claims.

I dont mind even if Indian growth rate did not surpassed China,as we r doing f9,and anyway I dont consider Chinese growth rate figure as a benchmark

Yeah, first goal is to surpass Japan in PPP, then in GDP
Predicted to surpass this year or 2012 ..

I still dont understand the OP .
We Indians give examples of USA and China when it comes to infrastructure ,economic growth and betterment of society .
We can surpass the GDP growth rate of China .
But surpassing total GDP is just a distant dream , unless China collapses which is not gonna happen .

Oh my Phd in economics,do u have any idea what bull$hit are u screaming,do u even know anything u just said

So according to u India's GDP and growth rate r both orchestrated by Reserve bank but at the same time the Inflation figures reflected by the same RBI are genuine and organization's like Goldman sachs,IMF and PWC swallow blindly what is said.

Ya ya,let me say,once again finish ur Phd,from the start itself.

:rofl: you know that you are such a hilarious troll ! I've no clue what you are ranting about actually :cheesy: apart from your personal attack, cuz you 're filled with contradictions.

"orchestrated" is not neccesarily "fake". So Berlin Orchestry means Berlin Fake House? :lol: It means "produce with a clear purpose". There is no conflict whatsoever to say that Reseave Bank of India, under the direct policy influence of M Signh, deliberately produced this economic policy to overstimulate the India's economy to such an extent that its recent headline yet meaningless high growth rate has been largely achieved/paid by suicidal inflations as if there's no tomorrow, in order to artificially attract int'l investors' eyeballs and politically keep bragging "India Shining" story internationally and domestically to these economics crooks' own vote banks. The OP assumption that India could afford to keep growing as such to "catch this and that... " without a hardlanding crash , or without widespread cheating/coverups, is a pipe dream. India's most recent FDI figure is the best proof of the above observation.

Even though some individuals in Goldman Sachs, corrected spelt as Goldman Sucks being a political organisation by and large, know this is happennig and could predict what could happen logically, they just can't speak out publicly to damage GS's huge conflict interests in India. Dito IMF. As for PWC ? :rofl: a kindergarden grade junior actually, needless to mention its humongous annual fees charges at all levels, shouldn't even be on any radar of economics policy discussion. Go keep dreaming. :bunny:

This is a year old article posted just to start an India bashing. Get a life guys!

:rofl: you know that you are such a hilarious troll ! I've no clue what you are ranting about actually :cheesy: apart from your personal attack, cuz you 're filled with contradictions.

"orchestrated" is not neccesarily "fake". So Berlin Orchestry means Berlin Fake House? :lol: It means "produce with a clear purpose". There is no conflict whatsoever to say that Reseave Bank of India, under the direct policy influence of M Signh, deliberately produced this economic policy to overstimulate the India's economy to such an extent that its recent headline yet meaningless high growth rate has been largely achieved/paid by suicidal inflations as if there's no tomorrow, in order to artificially attract int'l investors' eyeballs and politically keep bragging "India Shining" story internationally and domestically to these economics crooks' own vote banks. The OP assumption that India could afford to keep growing as such to "catch this and that... " without a hardlanding crash , or without widespread cheating/coverups, is a pipe dream. India's most recent FDI figure is the best proof of the above observation.

Even though some individuals in Goldman Sachs, corrected spelt as Goldman Sucks being a political organisation by and large, know this is happennig and could predict what could happen logically, they just can't speak out publicly to damage GS's huge conflict interests in India. Dito IMF. As for PWC ? :rofl: a kindergarden grade junior actually, needless to mention its humongous annual fees charges at all levels, shouldn't even be on any radar of economics policy discussion. Go keep dreaming. :bunny:

Hahaha,again low on substance and high on crap,just some tonne of more utter garbage thrown out,u never explained why u called the GDP and growth rate orgestrated but not the inflation figures,published by same agencies,because ur small brain does not have the correct valuation's.

Ur fake clarification's of suicidal inflation dont work here,when actually the growth rate is climbing the ladder every year instead of bankruptcy which u dream,ur overtly claiming about RBI manipulation's but ur jerk mind everytime run out before defining what were those manipulated reforms,while inflation is controlled on a good level by the time I am typing this,ur schizophrenic mind had yet not accepted the reality,FDI figues,now i came to know that India is actually doing bad,at a time when itself the nation is one among the top FDI attracting destination,Now about goldman,weather it sachs or sucks,i dont know,but about 1 thing i am sure,it's not run by some failed kindergarden guys whho claim themselves to be phd.

Keep dreaming about India crashing,after meeting ten's of Chinese here,this for me is a regular affair now

Hahaha,again low on substance and high on crap,just some tonne of more utter garbage thrown out,u never explained why u called the GDP and growth rate orgestrated but not the inflation figures,published by same agencies,because ur small brain does not have the correct valuation's.

Ur fake clarification's of suicidal inflation dont work here,when actually the growth rate is climbing the ladder every year instead of bankruptcy which u dream,ur overtly claiming about RBI manipulation's but ur jerk mind everytime run out before defining what were those manipulated reforms,while inflation is controlled on a good level by the time I am typing this,ur schizophrenic mind had yet not accepted the reality,FDI figues,now i came to know that India is actually doing bad,at a time when itself the nation is one among the top FDI attracting destination,Now about goldman,weather it sachs or sucks,i dont know,but about 1 thing i am sure,it's not run by some failed kindergarden guys whho claim themselves to be phd.

Keep dreaming about India crashing,after meeting ten's of Chinese here,this for me is a regular affair now

What grass you are smoking? India economy destination is pretty much akin to India Air Force's , Mig-style allover.:lol:

ok, nuff with playing with you tard.

What grass you are smoking? India economy destination is pretty much akin to India Air Force's , Mig-style allover.:lol:

ok, nuff with playing with you tard.

the same grass u are eating:lol:

What happened,rum out of ur dreaming ,manipulation's and argument's

Go and sink ur head in some closet,it will wash and clean ur brain.

If birth rate minus death rate is higher than economical growth rate, then that means on average people are actually getting poorer.

If birth rate minus death rate is higher than economical growth rate, then that means on average people are actually getting poorer.

India's population growth rate( birth rate minus death rate) is 1%, while economic growth rate is 9%...Now you do the math.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom