What's new

India hands over 88 A/C buses to Bangladesh

Yes I am aware of the context of these projects and that they are related to transit which I am also opposed to. Bangladesh does not have to be super rich to pay for buses.

They changed the benchmark recently and the economy inflated by $70 billion.

Equally Indian rhetoric appears comical when it poses as a regional superpower but cannot feed a third of its population properly. I am not suggesting that Bangladesh is an economic power all I am saying is that we can buy our own buses without Indian money. The Bangladesh economy is healthy enough to do that.

Its at others countries insistence we are looked upon at regional powers. The fact that our army invaded East Pakistan to give you the recognition, name of bangladeshis in itself, a accord of a regional power. We do not want ungratefull people opinions like you, who spew venom, even in good matters against India.

Secondly if you have guts to say, BD economy is not that bad, please, dont beg EU for the extension of LDU status to enjoy taxes.

Thirdly , I say again, People who hand economy in your country, know more about financial matters than you. Its a part of 1B$ loan, and they spend on what they deem fit. That billion dollars can be used from your budget on some other pressing matters.
It have 20 years to be paid, its more than fair, to be honest, it isnt fair on Indian taxpayers, not yours.

And Fourth, we dont keep ourself in LDU status , to beg for extra dollars, to feed a third of our population. In fact, we dont ask your money in feeding our population, infact we ask none of money from foreign aid. So its not your problem what we do with our money or population.

If BNP wins elections, ask Zia to cough up the money in 1 year. I bet, even that is not possible. Now get back to dreams Munshi bhai.

Its at others countries insistence we are looked upon at regional powers. The fact that our army invaded East Pakistan to give you the recognition, name of bangladeshis in itself, a accord of a regional power. We do not want ungratefull people opinions like you, who spew venom, even in good matters against India.

Secondly if you have guts to say, BD economy is not that bad, please, dont beg EU for the extension of LDU status to enjoy taxes.

Thirdly , I say again, People who hand economy in your country, know more about financial matters than you. Its a part of 1B$ loan, and they spend on what they deem fit. That billion dollars can be used from your budget on some other pressing matters.
It have 20 years to be paid, its more than fair, to be honest, it isnt fair on Indian taxpayers, not yours.

And Fourth, we dont keep ourself in LDU status , to beg for extra dollars, to feed a third of our population. In fact, we dont ask your money in feeding our population, infact we ask none of money from foreign aid. So its not your problem what we do with our money or population.

If BNP wins elections, ask Zia to cough up the money in 1 year. I bet, even that is not possible. Now get back to dreams Munshi bhai.

we are the descendants of Mir Jafar....now go cry a river else where, Indian:laughcry:...........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom