What's new

India hands over 88 A/C buses to Bangladesh

Good burn them and order more from India. Good for the business. BTW I can see many Pakistani arse on fire here, poor Pakistanis didn't got the railway engines they begged for and neither will they get electricity from Indian.

Any ways good development will always be welcome and dirty minds will always think of vandalism.
Our "arses are burning" because india is giving BD buses? :laughcry::omghaha::rofl::lol:
get a grip

these buses will be used to carry hasina and her MP's and ministers to india. or even better to the bay of bengal for a swim after the lose elesction

Some buses have been handed over and now you're trying to bring other Bengalis here to garner their love and show off. That's very "injun" behavior :D

Give quietly and be modest. Looks better that way ;)

Pakistanis need to learn how to be happy for others.

It's not only 88 buses, these buses are part of total $1 billion package for multiple projects (Grant of $200 million, and 20 year soft loan of $800 million @1.75%). And Bangladesh is not a super-rich country with lots of excess cash.

If & when BNP+Jamati comes to power, ask them to repay it immediately, refuse the grant also & pay it back, burn the buses if that pleases you, save Bangladeshi pride, and stop complaining. Just post a thread in PDF when that happens.

Yes I am aware of the context of these projects and that they are related to transit which I am also opposed to. Bangladesh does not have to be super rich to pay for buses.

200 billion,wasn't it 120.. :undecided: or is this PPP

They changed the benchmark recently and the economy inflated by $70 billion.

Munshi bhai. Your rheotic is nothing less of comeditic. If BD is a economic superpower, then why does it expect low tax credits from EU? Asking EU to keep in LDU list of nations to benefit tax benefit on exports?

And whn the credit talk surfaced on pdf, you were the ones to jump and say, China would provide loans free of costs. And when India provided, "Hey we are rich, We have money to buy anything".
I think the country planners know better than a double faced hypocrite on managing economy.

Equally Indian rhetoric appears comical when it poses as a regional superpower but cannot feed a third of its population properly. I am not suggesting that Bangladesh is an economic power all I am saying is that we can buy our own buses without Indian money. The Bangladesh economy is healthy enough to do that.

This indian credit scam is nothing but a Awami subscribed plot to feed indians with Bangladesh money over years. Indian credit which was not needed to buy indian products which will feed indian workers and industry. Pure and simple. Now, indians as usual turned it into a some kind charity fiasco is just refelction of low self esteem. Besides, this is not the place for advertisement on indian bus.

nothing is great......i was in 2000 in Bangladesh.....already there bus service good..........so what's new...nothing

nothing is great......i was in 2000 in Bangladesh.....already there bus service good..........so what's new...nothing

Inter city and Inter district bus services are OK!But bus service inside Dhaka is horrible.....but its probably because of traffic jams and stuff!

at least we have few cheerleaders left among our neighbors whom we want hold on to...:cheesy:
...with no international relevance at all, good luck with your cheerleaders and what not :coffee:

...with no international relevance at all, good luck with your cheerleaders and what not :coffee:

LOL! International relevance brings with it, its own set of problems which your country is prime example. :laughcry:

Inter city and Inter district bus services are OK!But bus service inside Dhaka is horrible.....but its probably because of traffic jams and stuff!
the bus drivers don't know how to drive buses. they think the street is their own property. city buses are one of the main reason why traffic jams happens. BRTC does good job though. They provide international quality service and the drivers actually know how to not block the roads by standing in the middle. Private ones are pure crap

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom