What's new

India hands over 88 A/C buses to Bangladesh

And only Bangladeshis have such problems..:lol: :lol:

meh..quote me after you have made the ''bomb''

11-jpg.227852

Nice delusions.Last time I checked they introduced in in our Auto expo..Definitely not for BD where there are only 2 vehicles per 1000 people

Yeah we can exchange lots of choice words here but your 'reputation' is already made up in Dhaka. Just try to sell a bus or truck here and see what they say about Indian items (any item not just trucks or buses)...to say you have a 'PR' problem is the understatement of the century.

And stop with all this 'We don't sell...' sh!t because Bangladesh is still one of the largest markets of Indian vehicles (including motorbikes) period unless and until you can sell some to the Pakistanis. Do your research.

And stop with all this 'We don't sell...' sh!t because Bangladesh is still one of the largest markets of Indian vehicles (including motorbikes) period

Oh,I thought super advanced Bangladeshis would need some super-duper western automobiles...:omghaha:

Just try to sell a bus or truck here and see what they say about Indian items (any item not just trucks or buses)...to say you have a 'PR' problem is the understatement of the century.

Meh..who cares ?

Oh,I thought super advanced Bangladeshis would need some super-duper western automobiles...:omghaha:

Spoken like someone with new money.

Ask your parents what kind of WWII era contraption (Amby, Padmini Premier) they used to ride around in even back in the late eighties, if they even had an automobile. Then they graduated to the epitome of the Indian death-trap, the Maruti 800.

Check your aukat before making comments.

Ask your parents what kind of WWII era contraption (Amby, Padmini Premier) they used to ride around in even back in the late eighties, if they even had an automobile. Then they graduated to the epitome of the Indian death-trap, the Maruti 800.

And what did Bangladeshis have?A few rich Bangladeshis rode imported toys .Nothing has changed today.

I find this especially hilarious when citizens of a 'Vedic Supa Powa' gloat and jump around like pre-teen school girls over a bunch of buses and try to pronounce the superiority of their buses over ours.

Its clear that this is such a big deal over in India where things were in such sh!tty state for so long that a few good buses mean so much...:omghaha:

We only come in to drill some sense in the heads of some silly delusional Bangladeshis talking big. :)

As history shows - some Bhartiya genes only improve after some 'infusion' of foreign genes.

And history shows that even 'infusion' of foreign genes couldn't improve Bangladeshis! :(

If we decided to make AC City buses I'm sure ours would be better because our standards are a bit higher. That's why Indian buses aren't popular in our country in general except for the absolute lower class.

You can't decide to make AC City buses, because you don't have that capability. It's like a beggar saying that if he ever decides to buy a car, it would be a Rolls Royce. :omghaha:

We aren't selling them to countries where there are only 2 vehicles per thousand people.

WHATT?? :omghaha: Okay.........and most of them are second-hand Japanese cars already used and discarded by the Japanese!! :bad:

And stop with all this 'We don't sell...' sh!t because Bangladesh is still one of the largest markets of Indian vehicles (including motorbikes) period unless and until you can sell some to the Pakistanis. Do your research.

Are you sure that statement of yours is in line with whatever BS you are claiming here? Last checked, you were claiming that Bangladeshis use only 'phoren' vehicles? :P

And btw, Bangladesh is a minuscule country with a minuscule automobile market! :)

Spoken like someone with new money.

Check your aukat before making comments.

And Bangladeshis are still using second-hand Japanese cars already used and discarded by the Japanese!! And you are talking about aukat here!! :)

Don't talk big. :)

We only come in to drill some sense in the heads of some silly delusional Bangladeshis talking big. :)

And history shows that even 'infusion' of foreign genes couldn't improve Bangladeshis! :(

You can't decide to make AC City buses, because you don't have that capability. It's like a beggar saying that if he ever decides to buy a car, it would be a Rolls Royce. :omghaha:

WHATT?? :omghaha: Okay.........and most of them are second-hand Japanese cars already used and discarded by the Japanese!! :bad:

Are you sure that statement of yours is in line with whatever BS you are claiming here? Last checked, you were claiming that Bangladeshis use only 'phoren' vehicles? :P

And btw, Bangladesh is a minuscule country with a minuscule automobile market! :)

And Bangladeshis are still using second-hand Japanese cars already used and discarded by the Japanese!! And you are talking about aukat here!! :)

Don't talk big. :)

O dada - kheye deye kaaj nei tomar? I am getting tired of replying your posts.

Why don't you get a nice hobby or something instead of needling us.

Or go hang out in the Indian forum....

Talk about 'breaking the chicken neck','invading West Bengal & NE India' and 'powdering India to dust'...

Nobody's invading anybody. Now can we give it a rest please? Jeez....:crazy:

O dada - kheye deye kaaj nei tomar? I am getting tired of replying your posts.

Why don't you get a nice hobby or something instead of needling us.

Or go hang out in the Indian forum....

This place is more fun! :whistle:

And this is my latest hobby! Ar bus keno, deshlai baksho holeo chartam na, otao amader ta beshi bhalo! :D

Last edited:
This place is more fun! :whistle:

And this is my latest hobby! Ar bus keno, deshlai baksho holeo chartam na, otao amader ta beshi bhalo! :D

Bhalo bhalo - tomader deshlai kiney nio ar shathey kichu unnoto-maner ganja-o kine niyo dhorabar jonno. Kajey debey.

Bhalo bhalo - tomader deshlai kiney nio ar shathey kichu unnoto-maner ganja-o kine niyo dhorabar jonno. Kajey debey.

ha ha ha! Ami ekta notun "Agune thread" open korchi BD section e, tag korbo! :D

Our Government thought the deal was good but did you know how many people supported this? Its the government who is not traveling on this buses rather the normal citizens are travelling and often facing some problems and thus the complain coming directly from us! I just didn't understand why going for al or tata whereas we could put on the road Hino ac coaches at more less cost....
Because you people dont have that much money, you people need a line of credit of 2 billion dollars from my country, what makes you then super rich??? I guess not...

View attachment 221509 View attachment 221516 Yeah nice try but nothing impressive but this bus looks a bit like volvo b7r mk3!
They are also doing the same thing.Making body of own and using Cummin's engine!
Whats up with the looks smarty??? Should we design square tyres to make it look different from volvo buses?

Oh great! Your buses too looks like buses, not much innovation yeah??? I hope engine, transmission, electricals are bangladeshi (deshi) as wel, What not?... Hell atleast chasis must be deshi, again no?

When I'm talking low quality - this is what I mean. This is a mid-range Indian truck (Tata) and it collided with a tiny Japanese Microbus. The front axle broke in two and the windshield broke open. Am I making this up? I hope I was.

Axles are supposed to be Drop Forged items. Not made of low quality monkey-metal or pot-metal (recycled scrap metal).

Such cost-cutting pervades every phase of Indian manufacture.

03_Accident_Bagerhat_150515_0002.jpg
Only due to these cost cuttings you people could afford these vehicles unless you are super rich like most bangladeshis.

Looks like you are ignorant in the field of political economy too.:)
Don't loose your hope,you will do better.:)
Giving a counter argument would be lot easier than claiming someone ignorant.

Yeah no doubt cause when you have some well renowned companies(VOLOV,SCANIA) working in the country then its obvious for some others/locals to get that touch and technology to start indivisually and i think that's how other's car manufacturer took birth in India!Even we are looking for one to come then we will be giving competition! Our country is small you see and also our govt is so nothing and something like i heard some car manufacturer came to Bangladesh a very long time ago but due to some land giving reason they went away..
Atleast a sensible post from you.

Some buses have been handed over and now you're trying to bring other Bengalis here to garner their love and show off. That's very "injun" behavior :D

Give quietly and be modest. Looks better that way ;)
For once I agree! :-)

Back
Top Bottom